Re: Least Favourite Pokèmon..?

Post by Day of the Dead on Sat Dec 13, 2014 11:09 pm

Bluegirl687 wrote:
Midnight Nat :3 wrote:
Bluegirl687 wrote:...I agree that Zekrom sucks Midnight,

My name is Nat. >.>

I know, I just shortened it to Midnight... Not trying to offend

I-It's alright. Nat is shorter than Midnight, anyway lol

Heck, I've had to deal with a lot of people calling me "Midnight" in the past. So, I changed my main to "Nat - Candy Hype", at least for now.
Day of the Dead

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHDWU5FOc04

Back to top Go down

Post by MeatNoob on Sun Dec 14, 2014 12:43 am

Shedinja.

Goddamn, that fucker. If you ever face off against it in Balanced Hackmons, it always comes
in two flavors; Wonder Guard or Sturdy. Sturdy Shedinja is more common, because its a fucking bitch and you have to kill it right away. By right away, I mean before it sets up a fucking Safeguard and Magic Coat, reflects a Dark Void and laughs in your face, sweeping all your Pokemon like no one cares. Because you have to counter it in two ways; a damage-per-turn attack (like Infestation or Wrap), a status attack (Burn, Toxic) or just a Roar/Whirlwind to deal with it later.

This doesn't apply to BH, either; no, its still a general bitch to take out unless you have a Pokemon to deal with it. Also, the Pokedex entry says something along the lines of staring into its back, and your soul was taken or some shit like that. I don't use Shedinja for those two reasons, and I'm sure you wouldn't either. Fuck, man.

/rant
MeatNoob

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by WanderingAria on Sun Dec 14, 2014 8:11 am

Diancie. It's mega form is mildly more useless than it's normal form, just some pretty thing game freak dolled up to sell, it's x4 weakness to steel makes it's mega even more useless, and even if game freak didn't actually release it till ORAS, they lied when they said no Gen 6 megas. The final nail in this mega coffin is it has very meh attacking movepool, only able to get normal, fairy, rock, and steel moves, when it's support movepool is much stronger. So, they made a pokemon just to sell movie tickets, made it's mega less useful compared to it's normal form, and then tried to lie. All in all, the Diancie movie should have been about Hoopa.

Last edited by WanderingAria on Sun Dec 14, 2014 8:12 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Very easily misunderstood typo.)
WanderingAria
Voice
Voice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonite99 on Sun Dec 14, 2014 10:45 am

Unova is best region!! tied with Kalos and Sinnoh

Oshawott is an otter i believe
Dragonite99

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonite99 on Sun Dec 14, 2014 10:47 am

WanderingAria wrote:Diancie. It's mega form is mildly more useless than it's normal form, just some pretty thing game freak dolled up to sell, it's x4 weakness to steel makes it's mega even more useless, and even if game freak didn't actually release it till ORAS, they lied when they said no Gen 6 megas. The final nail in this mega coffin is it has very meh attacking movepool, only able to get normal, fairy, rock, and steel moves, when it's support movepool is much stronger. So, they made a pokemon just to sell movie tickets, made it's mega less useful compared to it's normal form, and then tried to lie. All in all, the Diancie movie should have been about Hoopa.

i actually do agree, Diancie is not one of my least favourites, but it's one of the most useless. i do find it quite useful against Darkrai. it's really funny when you magic bounce a dark void back and your opponents rage-quit XD. Diancie is meant to be a special attacker, but then diamond storm happens to be physical.... -_-'

Edit: sorry for double post x.x
Dragonite99

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rico on Sun Dec 14, 2014 8:46 pm

Dragonite99 wrote:Oshawott is an otter i believe
Otter?:

The only way that could be an otter is if it's VERY fat. I don't want no fat otters. Otters are more like aquatic ferrets. Before you go "But it's Pokemon"
Ferret:

Rico
Room Owner
Room Owner

Swinging the Ban Hammer
Keep Stalking.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonite99 on Mon Dec 15, 2014 12:21 pm

Jasmine wrote:
Dragonite99 wrote:Oshawott is an otter i believe
Otter?:

The only way that could be an otter is if it's VERY fat. I don't want no fat otters. Otters are more like aquatic ferrets. Before you go "But it's Pokemon"
Ferret:

but it's a pokemon!! *shot*

"Oshawott is based on a sea otter pup and samurai[1]. The way that Oshawott's scalchop rests on its belly resembles the way otters look when cracking open shells to eat."
~http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Oshawott_(Pok%C3%A9mon)[/quote]

Last edited by Jasmine on Mon Dec 15, 2014 6:15 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ])
Dragonite99

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHattedShinx on Tue Dec 23, 2014 5:47 pm

Basculin, both forms.

If someone saw this pokemon and had done no research in Black/White, they'd go: 'Oh cool! Seems pretty legit. Wonder what it evolves into.' But then later. 'Oh.. It doesn't evolve?... That's useless, then.' And I can't blame them. They're a terribad replacement for a new fish pokemon. If it evolved, or Mega-evolved, I'd take all this back. But... Basculin is just so upsetting and unsatisfying. w.w; That's my least favourite Pokemon, anyway.
TopHattedShinx

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kismesis 413 on Wed Dec 24, 2014 1:58 am

Exacttly what Summer said on the first page. Word for word.
#Sceptile
#Serperior
#Venusaur
Kismesis 413

View user profile http://sparknotes.com

Back to top Go down

Post by LoreLight on Sun Dec 28, 2014 1:36 pm

diggersby wow #digerbytho lmaoooo no i srs ii have say FUCK diggersby useless pokemon doesn't need to exist if azumarill makes the pokemon look like a groundhog shit whatever this thing is when its borderline useless in everyway with bad stats and pokemon outclass it
LoreLight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ballad of Space on Sun Feb 22, 2015 10:02 pm

Dedenne.

It's a fucking Pikachu clone

It's a fairy type. (Of which I despise and find OP because nobody has steel or poison types)

And. It. Is. Shit.
Ballad of Space

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Candiies on Mon Feb 23, 2015 2:05 am

Whoah, nobody shit on Pikachu yet? Well, sucks to miss a good chance on hating on Pikachu.

First of all, most overrated pokemon ever. More overrated than Charizard. God, the only reason anyone ever liked Pikachu was because that fucker happened to travel with Ash through the entire anime series, and is probably goddamn level 5846294 right now. How the hell does a Pikachu make it through Brock's and Lt. Surge's gym? Fucking friendship bullshit, that's how!

Secondly, I seriously liked it way more when it was an adorable fat mouse. Like this.
Old pikachu 10x better than new pikachu:
But noooooo, if you look at the most recent design from a certain angle, he looks like he has a fucking balloon for a head!

Lastly, his stats are shit. 320 BST? God, if you wanted to make him a good companion for Ash throughout the anime, at least make it so it has better stats! I seriously hope Nintendo gives a mega to Raichu to fuck over all of those Pikachu fanboys.

Conclusion? Pikachu can shove a thunder stone up his ass.
Candiies

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top