Create a pokemon Conquest help.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: Create a pokemon Conquest help.

Post by Skitty on Sun Dec 14, 2014 1:10 pm

CAP CQ would be really fun, but yeah we'd have to do it in the CAP format so that we dont get any cheating with custom battles. There isn't any need for a banlist though, because CAP mons are made specifically for the OU metagame, so none of them are broken or OP. I'd say we just allow one regular legend and allow any amount of other CAP or normal Pokemon.

Room Owner
Room Owner

View user profile http://psroleplaying.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MoniStar on Mon Dec 15, 2014 1:57 am

I'd certainly say it's an interesting Idea. I agree with Skitty in which we allow all CAPmons at the start, should any of them seem better then expected, you can always go and modify the rules so they take up a uber/legend spot should the need arise, much like how Blue changes her rules slightly every now and then ^^

MoniStar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Galom on Mon Dec 15, 2014 12:37 pm

I am 100% behind this idea. CAP is a pretty fun tier, and has some pretty neat 'mons.

#tomohawkislord

No but seriously, Tomohawk will probably have to count as Mega/Legend/Uber. The amount of utility that this thing has is off the charts -- it can sweepstop with Prankster Haze, run a tank set with SpA EVs and Prankster Reflect for bulk, can run full Def and be a pivot thanks to Intimidate, has access to fucking Rapid Spin (whyy?), a great STAB combo in OU that is pretty much unresisted, reliable recovery, has access to Calm Mind for sweeping if I recall correctly. . . etc, etc. This thing has it all. You might want to have a look at it.

[/fanboying]

Either way, I look forward to using it and the other CAPs, since we never really get to use them otherwise in the RP room.

Room Owner
Room Owner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top