The Lost Ones - Accepting Throughout Roleplay

Page 1 of 14 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next

Go down

What Villain Should be Used? (It's because one is ALWAYS needed)

The Lost Ones - Accepting Throughout Roleplay Vote_lcap0%The Lost Ones - Accepting Throughout Roleplay Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
The Lost Ones - Accepting Throughout Roleplay Vote_lcap50%The Lost Ones - Accepting Throughout Roleplay Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 2 ]
The Lost Ones - Accepting Throughout Roleplay Vote_lcap25%The Lost Ones - Accepting Throughout Roleplay Vote_rcap 25% 
[ 1 ]
The Lost Ones - Accepting Throughout Roleplay Vote_lcap25%The Lost Ones - Accepting Throughout Roleplay Vote_rcap 25% 
[ 1 ]
The Lost Ones - Accepting Throughout Roleplay Vote_lcap0%The Lost Ones - Accepting Throughout Roleplay Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 4

The Lost Ones - Accepting Throughout Roleplay Empty The Lost Ones - Accepting Throughout Roleplay

Post by Reaper Squad on Sat Dec 27, 2014 9:08 pm

(ALL:) You have just been stranded on an island.  (STINGER AND SOUL:) However, you can use your abilities of sensing danger since you are an Absol and being stealthy as you are a Cacturne. (ALL:)  Your goal is to learn to survive this dangerous island with many other Pokemon, possibly making a few allies along the way.  As an Absol you know Night Slash, Shadow Claw, Fire Blast, and Psycho Cut.  Upon arriving to this island you gained another ability besides your Super Luck.  Arriving made you gain Clear Body.  All your moves along with every other Pokemon moveset have full PP possible.  Use what you can and survive each and every day possible until help comes, namely a helicopter.  

Update:
You can level up forever, more than level 100.

Rules:
Same rules usually found for every role-playing every done.  No godmodding, Mary Sues, unfair deaths, etc, no warning, only punishment.  Make yourself blend in, it's going to be obvious that your a villain follower, for example, if you burn everything in sight, possibly in front of everyone.  Make things interesting.  I don't want everyone to be very dull but I don't want an encyclopedia of a paragraph.  Be realistic.  You're stranded on a magic island, so what.  Things may be sped up to some extend such as a campfire in a half minute, not a half hour, but I don't want you guys to say a mansion, which takes many months and years, to be done in five seconds.  Sure, it's magic but even magic has limits.  Lastly, have fun!

Roles: Must at least have one leader, chosen at random by hat, and two followers, who if get my permission or have participated for a week straight may have their character become corrupted and become part of the villains.

Leader: Decides most things for the group when faced with a challenge.  It can be me, you, or anyone else.
Current leader(s): Close one coming down to a coin flip but I ultimately won by chance.  Basically, me, Soul.  Update: My co-host, Ivysnake, is also leader.  You are expected to listen.
Leader will be sent a pm of their role.

Followers: Help the leader as much as possible, following everything the leader says, does, etc, unless it is mutiny and such.
Followers: Cannot Say, however, I will pm you your role but not your teammates.

Dopplegangers/Villain Followers: Here because their island was "invaded" by other Pokemon and their tribes sent them to destroy the group.  They may also be captured by enemies and sent to sabotage you.  However, you must go along with the group and if you want you can tell everyone you are a native and join the others as Followers.
 Natives/Captured Pokemon: Cannot Say, however, I will pm you your role but not your teammates.

Pokemon Follower/Native, Captured Pokemon Roles:
Gatherer:  Gathers food for the group and stores it in Storage or in Houses, neutral - Max - 5
Builders: Builds structures such as Houses to provide shelter, store food, etc., neutral, must listen to leader - Max - 5
Advisors: Provides advice and info to group leader and gains some leadership if leader is under sickness in the role play, must remain loyal to the leader - Max - 1
Guards: Protects the group if needed, usually stays with the leader, must remain loyal to the leader, may turn on the leader if necessary - Max - 4
Supporters: Does what is needed unless it is mutiny, can turn on the leader, must listen until backstabbing - No Max

Accepted Characters:
Soul (Me)
Hollow
Fuchsia
Dew
Bane
Australis
Kili

Characters known in the beginning:
Me:
Name: Soul
Pokemon: Absol
Moves: Psycho Cut, Night Slash, Shadow Claw, Fire Blast
Level: 50
Ability: Super Luck
Second (magic) Ability: Clear Body
All moves in moveset maxed out in PP

Check Ivysnake's addition for Stinger the Cacturne.

Last edited by Reaper Squad on Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:54 am; edited 19 times in total (Reason for editing : Updates in roles and modifications, additions to role choices in Doppelganger/Traitor and Followers)
Reaper Squad
Reaper Squad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The Lost Ones - Accepting Throughout Roleplay Empty Re: The Lost Ones - Accepting Throughout Roleplay

Post by Reaper Squad on Mon Dec 29, 2014 12:34 am

Also, if you want to join then here is the code:

Name:
Gender of Character:
Pokemon:
Level:
Moves: (please include four)
Ability and Magic Ability:
Reaper Squad
Reaper Squad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The Lost Ones - Accepting Throughout Roleplay Empty Re: The Lost Ones - Accepting Throughout Roleplay

Post by Wolfemblemstudios on Mon Dec 29, 2014 12:00 pm

(((So, every character gets a secondary/magic ability?
I'll assume yes, but edit it if it needs changing.)))

Name:Hollow
Gender of Character:Genderless, but was a Male Nincada
Pokemon:Shedinja
Level:50
Moves:Swords Dance, X-Scissor, Sucker Punch, Shadow Sneak
Ability:Wonder Guard
Magic Ability:Magic Guard

Last edited by Wolfemblemstudios on Mon Jan 05, 2015 11:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Wolfemblemstudios
Wolfemblemstudios
Voice
Voice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper Squad on Mon Dec 29, 2014 1:27 pm

You're in.  Okay, so my poll ends soon but I guess I'll extend to the first. Also, this is a hidden and magical island so why not?
Reaper Squad
Reaper Squad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dusk 'Til Dawn on Wed Dec 31, 2014 4:22 pm

Name: Fuchsia
Gender of Character: Female
Pokemon: Altaria
Moves: Dazzling Gleam, Earthquake, Ice Beam, Sky Attack
Ability: Cloud Nine
Magic Ability: Natural Cure
Dusk 'Til Dawn
Dusk 'Til Dawn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper Squad on Thu Jan 01, 2015 2:50 am

Okay, we will start shortly. Also, I was wondering if somebody wanted to co-host with me. On a separate note I hope that you guys will be okay with your roles. While I was gone I had left a note for my sibling who is writing this for me. I'm currently with my girlfriend on break so... yeah. I think everything is covered. We start soon but if you have any friends you want to add then this is the perfect time. However, you may invite others during role play through PM mail. Finally, don't forget that you need to survive and to do so you need to use your moves, they will be refreshed daily.

Thank you,
Reaper Squad
Reaper Squad
Reaper Squad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivysnake on Thu Jan 01, 2015 3:46 am

Name: Dew
Gender of Character: Male
Pokemon: Samurott
Level: 49
Moves: (please include four) Night Slash, HP Water, Dig, Aerial Ace
Ability: She'll Armor Magic Ability: Sap sipper

Last edited by Ivysnake on Mon Jan 12, 2015 1:55 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : .)
Ivysnake
Ivysnake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper Squad on Thu Jan 01, 2015 4:14 am

You're fine. However, if anyone has a move or ability I find annoying, unfair, etc., I will notify them immediately and if continued they will be punished. So, you're fine but just a heads up.
Reaper Squad
Reaper Squad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CultOfPunk1631 on Thu Jan 01, 2015 11:51 am

(Can I join?)

Name: Bane
Gender of Character: Male
Pokemon: Sneasel
Moves: Ice Shard, Agility, Dark Pulse, Slash
Ability: Pickpocket
Magic Ability: Keen Eye

Last edited by CultOfPunk1631 on Mon Jan 05, 2015 8:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

CultOfPunk1631

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Australis on Thu Jan 01, 2015 2:23 pm

Name: Australis
Gender of Character: Female
Pokemon: Noivern
Moves: Boomburst, Dragon Pulse, Air Slash, Flamethrower
Ability: Infiltrator
Magic Ability: Competitive
Australis
Australis

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper Squad on Sun Jan 04, 2015 11:22 pm

Hey guys, it's me. Before we can start everything I need a co-host, yes you can be a co-host if you have already joined using the character sign-up sheet, and if we can get a co-host we can do this role play with no issues such as me being sick. If you want to consider co-hosting then send me a message and I'll get back to you on that. Also, please look at the specific roles for followers and traitors too please. Send me a message if you are interested in one too.
Reaper Squad
Reaper Squad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper Squad on Mon Jan 05, 2015 3:18 am

Ivysnake is now my co-host, he is in charge if I am out and the show must go on without me.  Cheers.
Reaper Squad
Reaper Squad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper Squad on Mon Jan 05, 2015 4:56 pm

Important message. So, my co-host and I were talking a bit ago and we realised you guys may actually trying to use hackmons. I told you no gimmicks, no godmodding. Here is punishment. From now on I can ban abilities. And don't try to use ones like Sturdy if you cannot have them on your own. If you use Sturdy then you will now only get a block chance of 50% so be wary of that. I'm not warning you again. No gimmicks, no godmodding, or no more fun (Mr. Nice Guy). Is that understood!?
Reaper Squad
Reaper Squad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CultOfPunk1631 on Mon Jan 05, 2015 8:57 pm

So does this mean we're finally gonna start?

CultOfPunk1631

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper Squad on Mon Jan 05, 2015 9:19 pm

Yes, when nobody joins in a good day or two we start. (Yes, I check at least three times a day)
Reaper Squad
Reaper Squad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 14 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next