How 2 b famous in the rp room

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How 2 b famous in the rp room

Post by LoreLight on Sat Dec 27, 2014 10:57 pm

So um im like the all seeing eye of the room i see a lot c:. so you start out like this
you first want to make an OC with an ACTUAL personality imo you should have a shy and or extremely edgy character because of my observations i recommend of you to do this, but let's not be too hasty with this you can also be tsundere a variation of being shy but its likeable and not too common like above. Also you should be spooked easy sometimes, a coward, evil bro WITH A BLOODY PERSONALITY not like "oooo im evil im god modding and have the edge constantly by teleporting like a god" this is something you should really avoid imo cause you'll just get negative attention like me something not wanted. So ur probably like confused cause this grammar is bad and what personality thingy u should have, but in reality these are the ones you might not like or want to do, so be whatever you kinda want to be, my personality thing is not mandatory, but these are ones commonly seen imo such as someone like anna and axil. I'd love to go deeper into personality like being a likeable presence everywhere RP and out of rp. Keep your OC's personality one thing so a lot of people know how your OC is depending on how your OC is the more the person wants to rp with you.

Alright you gotta just go inside welcoming rps. "Wow lorelight ur so bad this is the opposite of what you say because u hate anna followers"  is what you're thinking, but sadly a reality is that the more you go into someone else rp the more known you'll be if you do the simple rping techniques you should already know cause its common. If you only rp with only these few people, what would you do if they aren't here, well you join someone's rp to gain some type of fame for being a significance to their plot. If you hang around anna for too long you'll just want to be near her longer and if she's not here what will you do. Nothing, moan about her not being here? Well you gotta not hang only one person's rp and the people who are making a plot being socialable its not gonna hurt you you'll make some mates 2.

So ur like this guide is dumb rite, but wait this is how most people get popular or in my words just ways how people get popular. There's also something what the famous people do i think, which is um doing something out of the ordinary. so they be like for example nat, nat hosts MMs a lot to be well known with them for being good or at least that's what i usually hear and obsessing over something that is hyped, and nekis of loving bricks to no end known as the brick god, or gallade X causing pretty much the whole room to use the __ format and use quotation marks.

I also want to take note of this: (This may not apply to a freeroam variant) Try not to have like these insane abilities. I know you hear this all the time, but you don't have senses unless you are a pokemon with heightened hearing like a pokemon with big ears etc. pikachu or if you are pokemon that has that similar ability in their entry or a canine or feline pokemon that would have better hearing then most of the type of pokemon i listed logically at least. Also don't because evil just for spite or just mindlessly doing it because its kinda annoying when someone can continuously magically ruin your time

So now ur like a  king knowing all the rp files taking out by this mlg
Good Luck out there ur gonna need it m8  Very Happy

Last edited by LoreLight on Sat Dec 27, 2014 11:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
LoreLight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How 2 b famous in the rp room

Post by Missy Who?! on Sat Dec 27, 2014 11:01 pm

if I had to give a rate for this guide I'd rate it 9/11 tbh.
really helpful, made me famous and have swag
Missy Who?!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Day of the Dead on Sat Dec 27, 2014 11:03 pm

And I'm like, "Wow."

To be famous in the RP room, you gotta keep a good chat presence, and RP alot. To get noticed? That's harder.

It's like, I write two whole paragraphs and no one even notices. Well, I guess that's the effect of being on PS in the morning. XD

Not only do I host MMs, but they're actually kinda bad and I rarely host anymore. I'm also somewhat hated because Freddy reasons.
Day of the Dead

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHDWU5FOc04

Back to top Go down

Post by Missy Who?! on Sat Dec 27, 2014 11:11 pm

I'm famous in Amphy and I can give you tips to being successful; become a regular kingdom(or DnD if you're Penny) host, ship a lot, or be lewd.
One or any combination of those steps is good enough. But all 3 worked for me so lmao
Missy Who?!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bote on Sun Dec 28, 2014 1:08 am

Or you can just be good at battling. Cause that always works too. Thats how I got fam- Oh wait, I'm not good at battling. But why would you want to be famous when you have so many people sucking up to you and being like: "Oh no, its Tour, and he is on the water typez, what will we ever do!" or "Tours on water, GG."

And you can be famous for having a bad chat presence. Point is: To get famous you need to be good at something.
To get noticed it helps to be Famous.

Also shitposting does not help anyone get famous. Edit: Okay, it could help you get a bad famous reputation, but to get the good famous reputation this doesn't help

Last edited by Tour on Sun Dec 28, 2014 2:35 am; edited 1 time in total
bote

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Missy Who?! on Sun Dec 28, 2014 2:20 am

Tour wrote:Or you can just be good at battling. Cause that always works too. Thats how I got fam- Oh wait, I'm not good at battling. But why would you want to be famous when you have so many people sucking up to you and being like: "Oh no, its Tour, and he is on the water typez, what will we ever do!" or "Tours on water, GG."

And you can be famous for having a bad chat presence. Point is: To get famous you need to be good at something.
To get noticed it helps to be Famous.

Also shitposting does not help anyone get famous.

true. I wish I could be famous for trying to make Electric CQ teams meta but I know that won't happen lmao
Missy Who?!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine Aerial-Noivern on Wed Dec 31, 2014 6:21 pm

:^) This is true. For Freeroam.

I don't even know how I get famous. Most of my alts are very popular.
Divine Aerial-Noivern

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Curricull on Sun Apr 05, 2015 11:28 pm

Host an awesome custom successfully without ending with an endpoll...

IN MAIN. Well I already did that with ZA.. And helping with polls, being a co-host, and doing FR (with Luma) with good OCs can work, too.
Curricull

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonite99 on Tue Apr 14, 2015 8:19 pm

personally, i think to be famous is just to be a good host and always be nice to people, in and out of RP land.
you'll slowly get noticed and then one day you'll put .rp in and everyone's like ((OHMYGOSH HI USERNAME)) or ((OHAI USERNAME))

that's basically what happened to me. My OC Midna got pretty famous because of her MM style. (she eats the corpses, kek)

Elsa got famous because Frozen reasons. and because i like to make refs to the movie cos it's amazing

Drago, Sol, Oblivio, and most of my other alts are less recognized. And Ahri is only noticed if the voice Ahri is on XD
Dragonite99

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Endurr on Sat Jun 06, 2015 2:18 pm

why aren't we funding this
Endurr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content