The Raichu of the Circle

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Raichu of the Circle

Post by Day of the Dead on Thu Jan 01, 2015 10:14 pm

Oooh, Nat's forum bio. I've been wanting to do this for a while, but haven't gotten around to it. Well, here goes nothin'.

Name: Midnight Natural
Nickname(s): Nat, Midnight Nat, Nattie/Natty
Species: Raichu
Height: 1 m
Weight: 34 kg
Occupation: None (However, if you include being a guard for the Afterworld as an actual occupation, then she's a guard for the Afterworld.)

Coloration differences: White highlights and left ear, deep, dark green eyes, lighter cheek, tail, and ear-inside color, a darker orange than most Raichu.

And her b-backstory. It's gonna be long.

Backstory:

Nat was born on Midnight, acquiring the name "Midnight Natural", but her nickname, "Nat", was given to her by her sister, Eris. Her highlight and ear coloration were because Eris was a shiny Eevee. When she was about two weeks old, a group of Team Plasma members in a truck came rushing through the forest. They were looking for Pokemon to test experiments on. Eris could escape to safety from the grunts, but poor little Nat couldn't. She was hauled away in the truck to their nearest base in the Sekkurian region.

Once they got Nat to the laboratory, they started experiments immediately. They hooked Nat up to some kind of machine. They also put a small device on the Pichu. It was a tiny, gray machine, and it seemed to have stabbed Nat, because she could feel blood rushing in and out of her wrist. It soon stopped what it was doing, and Nat would feel fine again. But, they soon sent shocks through her, trying to get the small baby Pokemon to "transfer" to another type of Pokemon.

Many of these experiments failed. The grunts just didn't know what to do. However, one day, Nat heard some rustling in the kitchen. To her surprise, another Pichu was with her in this laboratory! However, this one was white and black, and he referred to himself as "Krain". Krain was one of Nat's best friends - possibly her only friend in the wasteland of a base. The two Pichu's friendship was what made Nat evolve into Pikachu.

It was bad for Team Plasma when Nat had evolved into Pikachu. She had learned how to control her electricity now. Where and how to send it specific ways, and that such. She became a master at all of this. Almost immune to any electrical shocks, she took over the laboratory. Every electronic would obey her command. She felt what it was like to have power, to have control.

Krain had explained to Nat of how so she could do all of this, and if she wanted to keep this power, she couldn't evolve. By her evolving into Raichu, it would cause a disruption of the control, due to the electricity level in a Raichu going up extremely. This would cause an overload of energy for the base and would shut it down. However, she was tricked into evolving by a Team Plasma member, somehow disguising a Thunder Stone as a treat.

The experiments had finally succeeded when she had evolved into a Raichu, however. She could camouflage herself as any Pokemon, and act as any Pokemon - except legendaries, however. It was painful having to say goodbye to her dear friend Krain, but she was then released into the wild with the gray machine on her wrist.

A few years passed. Everything was great, although she didn't make that many friends. She fooled others with her ability to transform into any Pokemon. And it fooled one deadly spirit well - quite well, to be honest - and it seemed like a trainwreck had happened.

She was possessed by the deadly spirit from the Afterworld - Natmare.
Natmare was also supposed to possess Eris, however, Nat's ability to change into many Pokemon confused Natmare into thinking that Nat was Eris. Nat's possession also caused her to break the gray machine.

Natmare didn't really start to kick in until Nat met a fine Jolteon named Jaxal. Nat and Jaxal wanted to be together forever out of true love. But did that happen? Nope. Natmare seemed to have messed with Jaxal's mind, making him want to jump into Turntable Lake, a deadly place of torrents. If you jumped into it and miraculously survive the torrents, it was said that you would "turn tables", or go against everyone, killing included. Nat was devastated after her seemingly "true love" jumped in. The Jolteon was nowhere to be found.

Since Nat was about fifteen now and the last time she had seen her sister was about fourteen years ago, she didn't know she had one. A simply fateful encounter with a black-and-white Eevee named Sanity and Eris herself made Nat save Eris from Sanity. She almost went into full-blown Natmare mode with this attack. Nat had successfully saved her sister, now an Umbreon, otherwise.

About a year passed. The Sekkurian forest was home to many Pokemon, and it was all a Pokemon could want. Who would want to burn it, and why? Natmare would, to lure Eris towards Nat so Natmare could kill Eris. This resulted in the fire that almost had killed Eris, if a tree hadn't fallen and scratched the possessed Raichu's eye, causing Natmare to be blind in one eye. A picture of the fire can be seen here:

When Nat had died, she had been hunting in the trees near the Sekkurian Ridge when Sanity showed up. They had a slight conversation, but then Sanity went on to pursue Nat. When she got to the edge of the cliff of Sekkurian Ridge, she had no choice but to jump off into the mild current. For three straight days she had to swim with the tide of the water, searching for land. Once she found an island, she was too weak to do anything. All she wanted to do was recover. However, the sneaky Eevee was in the bushes, and Nat was to tired to fight back. Sanity got her right where he wanted to, and she fell with a slice of her throat.

mfw gore

So, is this better than Crimson's bio? Either way, I hope you enjoyed reading this long backstory and short bio!
Give me any critique I need on this piece. And ow! My shoulder is hurting like crazy....ow...

Last edited by Midnight Nat :3 on Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Day of the Dead

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHDWU5FOc04

Back to top Go down

Re: The Raichu of the Circle

Post by PyrrhonWheatley on Thu Jan 01, 2015 11:07 pm

I luv it but...

At first it said "White highlights and left ear"

It sounded like there was only one ear.

Shut up. I'm on mobile.
PyrrhonWheatley

View user profile

Back to top Go down