Cloud's Character Creation Den!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cloud's Character Creation Den!

Post by cloudandis on Sat Jan 03, 2015 1:18 am

Name: Cloudandis
Nicknames: Cloud, Cloudy, Dandy, Sandy, Thunder Cloud.
Species: Luxray
Personality: Quiet, and calm. She takes time to think things out, and though she is somewhat slow, she eventually comes up with something clever. She doesn't mind hanging around other Pokemon so long as they respect her and do not disturb others.
Pet Peeves:  She heavily disdains poison. She can't stand it, and at times, is prejudiced towards poison types. She won't lash out at you, but she will avoid you. If the Pokemon with poison type moves,  or even a hint of poison comes near her, she lets off some warning static. Cloud also tends to be impatient and does not often like waiting, unless it could be useful or she has nothing better to do. She dislikes it when other Pokemon, or trainers, mistake her for a male. Thus, over time she has groomed her fur to look more slender and feminine, though she does still get a few people going, "Oh, you're a girl?". This is one of the few reasons as to why she keeps to herself.
Origins: As a Shinx, Cloud woke up in the middle of a cobble stoned street only remembering her name. Because of this, and for the fact that she cared very little about it, she easily accepted being a Pokemon and learning about others. Later, she formed a rescue team that started with Sunkurn, Doduo, and Spoink. The team traveled everywhere together, and became a part of a much larger Team Guild called "Infinity Skies". To make extra poke for supplies, she runs a shop at the Base they share with Team Spring, some new comers. When she is not out helping others, she is resting due to using so much energy to manage the residential area they live in, and the rescue requests.
Attacks: Charge Beam, Bite, Thunder Fang, Rest.
Special Ability: Guts
Level: 37
Favorite Weather: Cloudy with a little bit of rain, or a clear moonlit night.
Common Phrases: "Don't you DARE..."  "Not interested."  "Give me a reason...."   "Thank you."
Birthplace: The Human World, Johto.
General Mood: Cloud is usually calm, but she begins pacing or tapping her claws on the ground if she is concerned or impatient.
Body Language:  Usually she will greet other Pokemon by kneeling on her front paws in a bowing gesture. She does not mind if you don't follow in suit. When she wants you to sit by her, she will tap the ground and tilt her head, or send some static electricity your way should it be a more private matter. If her tail is raised and her fur is standing on end, she is either defensive or angry and you should back off.  If her tail is swishing back and forth, it means she is growing impatient or annoyed. If she is sitting calmly with her tail wrapped around her paws, she is safe to approach and speak to. Standing over you or pushing you behind her is either a sign of protection, or that she thinks you are getting in the way. When she feels safe, she will immediately lay down on her side and attempt to sleep. Disturbing her, on purpose or otherwise, may result in her letting loose an electric Discharge that could be painful or paralyze you. Electric types are immune to this effect, but static electricity is more of a form of communication between them.
Likes: Cloud enjoys humid or chilly weather, eating oran berries or Pecha Berries, Sun bathing, and hanging around anything giving off electricity. Oddly enough, she enjoys being around Dog-like Pokemon such as Mightyena, Houndoom, or Vulpix. However, she is cautious in the presence of feline Pokemon such as  Skitty, Pyroar, Persian, or eeveelutions.
Mate: She has none, and doesn't plan on looking for one any time soon. For the most part, she doesn't care.
Notes: She is NOT shy. You can approach her, but she usually decides to rest instead of approaching others. She enjoys fighting to grow stronger, but will not take it to the point where your Pokemon faints. Unless that is, she has to.
cloudandis

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cloud's Character Creation Den!

Post by cloudandis on Sat Jan 03, 2015 11:25 am

Name: Hush
Nicknames: n/a
Species: Gardevoir (Shiny)
Personality: Fun-loving, Clever, and a rarely aggressive Pokemon. She is a social butterfly and tends to hang around other Pokemon or trainers. She doesn't like being alone and tends to be rather clingy. Though she does not think violence is the best resolve, she has no problem resorting to it if things get out of hand or frustrating. At times she is very child like, throwing a small fit if she loses or if someone isn't motivated enough to solve their own problems.
Pet Peeves: Hush does not like seeing Pokemon alone and often  attempts to socialize with them. If they don't comply, she gets agitated but will leave them alone. She also loathes when people complain about things, but do nothing to resolve the issue. Selfishness or using others for personal gain will induce a heavy rage state, and she may move objects around in a passive aggressive way. When she can't take it anymore, she uses confuse ray on the Pokemon in question. Any further 'annoyances' will be dealt with in battle.
Origins: Hush was hatched in the Hoenn Region in a day care center, along with many other eggs. Her trainer was enthralled to have a Ralts- a shiny one- and introduced Hush to the team. It consisted of a Gengar,  Mawile,  Froslass, Banette, and a Grovile. Together, the team began training their new member. The battles were rather taxing and at times, there were barley any breaks far and few between. Hush didn't know why her trainer was so intent on training her Pokemon so roughly. However, the team was incredibly loyal. The few times they did have breaks, it was the most relaxed and calm that Hush felt. Soon, she could see why her trainer was so rough with them. As battles in one area became easier and easier, to the point where she was 1-Hit KOing other Pokemon, they would move on to another area where stronger ones appeared. The other Pokemon looked at their Shiny Ralts with... expectation. They seemed to be waiting for something to happen. And.... it did. Once she hit level 20, she evolved into a Shiny Kirlia. Her trainer celebrated by taking the team to a hot spring where they could rest for a few days as well as eat and drink as much as they pleased. It did not last long however. Only a week after relaxing, the team was immediately put back on their training regiment. She could see how reluctant everyone was to leave- that they knew the next time they would do something like this could be weeks, months, or even a year. Now she knew why they expected her to evolve, and had praised her so much when she did. That was the only time the team really got a break. And the Trainer seemed blind to how harshly she was training her Pokemon. Even in dire situations when it looked like a team member would faint, the trainer refused to use status curing items or healing items because they wanted as much exp as possible. However, she was surprised that they were not so Keen on Grovyle's evolution. Since she could speak with them more clearly after evolving, she asked why. Before anyone could answer, Grovile pushed them out of the way and brought Hush close. "I'm sure you've realized this by now, with how our trainer keeps talking about your last evolution stage. But... we don't have an endless limit of growth." He explained in a husky, worn voice. Gengar folded his arms and leaned against the wall of the Pokemon Mart as their trainer was getting supplies. "Yeah, no kiddin'! Didn't you ever wonder why I an' Mawile, an' Banette never evolved while you trained?" he asked her. Hush tilted her head before shaking it. "Benette an' I hit our last stages a long time ago. Mawile can't evolve any further." He stated bluntly. "When I hatched I didn't know wha' to expect. I thought I'd keep growin' forever, since from an egg I'd been with our Trainer." the Gengar explained, heaving a sigh and glowering at the grass. "Grovyle... when he was a Treeko, he already knew about this stuff. So Did Mawile, since she was caught in a pokeball in a cave. Banette was hatched by another Trainer and traded. An', at first, we thought we'd always have fun and celebrate. But once I hit my final stage, the celebrations.... the happy times... became less and less. I started hearing our trainer talk about how she was getting bored with me, and wanted Treeko to evolve already...." his voice trailed off as he glanced up at Hush. He face had become a distorted form of sadness. "But... shouldn't we have fun... even if we haven't evolved yet?" she asked in a hurt voice.  Mawile and Banette looked at each other, shaking their heads. "When yah' have a Trainer, they call the shots! Even outside of the fights!" Banette proclaimed, raising a fist. "If they wanna rest, we rest! If they don't we can't! If we're poisoned or paralyzed and they still want us to fight, we have to!" She continued, pounding her fist into the palm of her other hand. "Yeah the training is rough! It's rough and mean! But without a trainer, we'd all still be weaklings fighting for survival every day in the wild! Before I evolved, I was always picked on by the other ghost type Pokemon. Now I pick on them!" she stated triumphantly, raising her voice. Froslass quietly hovered behind. "Yes.... there are good things. Before our trainer caught me... I was always in the Tundra. I never knew... what warmth sunshine could really bring. What friends were.... the smell of grass or the look of summer and spring...." she stated in a hollow, monotone voice. "But.... at times I wonder if that solitude was truly something I needed to leave. At the cost of pleasure... I have lost the freedom to do as I please..." she whispered. ""The sun can grow so hot sometimes, that I feel like melting. And I miss my brother up in the snowy Tundra. But now that I am with a trainer, I can never see him unless we go back... to fight." she explained, closing her eyes in thought. "Though I miss him... I dread that we should ever fight. Our trainer likes to only catch one species of each Pokemon.... if we battled, he would be left in the snow... alone, and hurt. Perhaps even heart broken."
Hush listened attentively, and by the time Froslass had finished speaking, tears had welled up in her eyes. "I... I never knew!" she whimpered. Grovile gently hugged her and the group huddled together under the shade of the Pokemon Mart's walls. Soon, they heard the jingling of the shop's bell. Keeping in the shade as their trainer began searching for them, wondering if they'd gone to the Pokemon Center, Hush knelt on the grass and began forming a plan. "If we don't like the way she does things, we should either change them or leave." she stated, wiping her eyes. Grovyle and the others looked at her in shock. "Leave our trainer?" He asked. "She would be defenseless without us, trapped in this town. She has trained us harshly- but she's been with us every step of the way." he stated. Gengar and Froslass narrowed their eyes. However, Banette and Mawile sided with Grovyle. "He's right! Right right right! Leaving would be selfish and a mistake!" Banette stated. Mawile, silently nodded in agreement. "I refuse to go back to the caves I dwelled in. I will not be tormented by the Zubat and Geodude again!" she huffed. Gengar stood up, placing his hands on his hips. "Yeah, leaving the kid would be a crappy thing to do. And even if we lost in battle, she never LEFT us on the battlefield. But she barely lets us relax, and she gets BORED when we can't evolve anymore!" He shouted. Hush flinched, looking back to see if their trainer had heard them. Froslass narrowed her eyes. "Yes... and when that happens... we get boxed." she stated. They all fell silent. If they were boxed, they would go into the trainer's pc, and never come out again. Trapped as data in a digital world. Sure they wouldn't go hungry, and they had plenty of company. But they would not grow any stronger... and they would never experience the real world again. Sunshine, rain, snow, real grass... gone.
(incomplete)
Special Ability: Telepathy
Level: 43
Favorite Weather: She likes any and all weather conditions other than Hail or Acid Rain.
Common Phrases: "Let's have some fun!" "Yay!" "Bweee~" "Don't be such a loner!"
Birthplace: The Pokemon Universe, Hoenn.
General Mood: Chatty and gentle, although she tends to rush to conclusions.
Body Language: Crossing her arms and looking down generally means that Hush is thinking, or spacing out. The same goes for looking off into the distance and not listening. If she is twirling around in a dance like fashion, it means she's being rather playful. She may even mimic you at times, just to get you smiling or laughing. If she approaches you and kneels down, it means she is curious. Sticking to the shadows and hiding may mean that she is depressed or feels like she has done something wrong, and wishes to avoid contact. If she follows you, constantly, it means that either she doesn't want to be alone or she likes you a whole lot. When she greets someone, it is often with a soft smile, a giggle, and a handshake.
Likes: She absolutely adores summer and spring, as these are times when plants are given new life and makign the world a colorful, beautiful place. Winter makes her feel rather sad and lonely.
cloudandis

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by cloudandis on Sun Jan 04, 2015 5:24 pm

Name: Socks
Nicknames: Softfoot, Messy Head, Stocking
Species: Eeveelution/ Umbreon
Personality: Socks is a curious and timid Pokemon. Though she is female, she often likes to remain gender anonymous so that she is not judged because of it. Although she likes to learn new things, she is rarely seen simply studying things. No, this shy little one likes to get in the midst of everything. She ain't the brightest thing in the world, and believes that actions are better than asking and getting nothing. However... that is not the main reason as to why she is picking fights with everyone. No, half of the time it's because they make fun of her wrappings and the strange white lines in her mane. And well, the fact that she has a mane to begin with. This Umbreon is very easy to anger, and at times, very easy to fool.
Pet Peeves: Anyone mocking her for her appearance rather than getting to know her is on her would-be hit list. And well, anyone who takes her food without asking. She hates that.
Origins: Socks was born as an eevee in the wild. At first, her parents thought she was male because over time she was growing a rather long tuft of fur on her head, though they knew better. Other Pokemon likes to play with her growing mane, and she liked the soft feeling of their feelers or paws going through it. It was only when Socks evolved that there became an issue. Pokemon would start picking fights with her, saying that she looked more like a male and probably was one pretending to be female. The fact that she had been getting a little chubby from eating so much didn't help either. Fortunately, all of the fighting and lack of rest easily slimmed her down, and almost starved her. Not wanting to worry her parents or deal with the other locals anymore, she left home and began traveling to find a safer place. However, the journey was not so peaceful as she had hoped it would be. The Pokemon outside of her home were extremely dangerous, and she could barely fight them despite having evolved- mainly because, she had done so at a young age. She was easily battered, bruised, tossed about, and wounded. When she finally reached a human town, she collapsed next to a Pokemon Gym. Later, the Pokemon woke up in a Pokemon center. She was surprised to feel very little pain in her limbs, and happy to be able to move and eat again without the worry of some other Pokemon attempting to attack her. The ones in this town were far more friendly, and as were the humans. Nurse Joy later grew rather attached to Socks, seeing as the Pokemon didn't want to really leave such a safe place. Affectionately, she put cloth wrappings on the Umbreon's body to not only keep it warm, but to hide the bandages she wore- so that other Pokemon would not think that Socks was an easy target to fight. Thankfully, it did help quite a bit. Eventually she had to leave, having no trainer and not wanting to be chained to the Pokemon Center forever. Socks wanted to grow stronger- so that she could one day come back and feel that she had earned this peace. that she had earned growing into a capable Umbreon. And thus, she began traveling.
Special Ability: Inner Focus
Favorite Weather: Socks adores the months of autumn, when the leaves are changing color and the air is chilly. The cold numbs some of the emotional and physical pain she had learned to live with. However, she dislikes cloudy days because it keeps the sun from shining through the leaves and grass.
Common Phrases: "I'm sorry!" "Please... don't hit me..." "I'm not a boy!"
Birthplace: Johto, The Pokemon Universe.
General Mood: Timid and shy.
Body Language: If she is watching you but not approaching, Socks is probably afraid to do so. Her fur standing on end usually is a sign of fear rather than aggression, though she will attack because of that fear. That or she'll run away. She is not a very social Pokemon and prefers to be approached first, or not at all. However, if she rolls onto her back and rests, it means she feels safe or comfortable with the environment or other Pokemon. Having a sad look on her face or narrowing her eyes will often mean she is thinking about the past, and that it still effects her. She rarely acts carefree because of how conforming the wild Pokemon she met were, and does not like to be around other Umbreon. If she is around one, she will be as quiet and still as possible so that she is less noticable. However, her demeanor changes when you insult her clothing. At first she may simply give you a tempered glare, but after a few minutes she becomes digressive and defensive. She may end up getting in a fight, but she's never cocky or smart thinking when this happens. She'll take what you say to heart, and unleash her fury upon you. It doesn't matter if you are stronger or not, if she loses or wins. She'll basically throw a tantrum and start crying.
Likes: Nice Pokemon, visual reminders, her wrappings, Nurse Joy (any), shiny objects, and secluded areas.
cloudandis

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by cloudandis on Sun Jan 04, 2015 5:25 pm

CHARACTER TEMPLATE

Name:
Nicknames:
Species:
Personality:
Pet Peeves:
Origins: