On the Edge V.1.2, Accepting Throughout

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

On the Edge V.1.2, Accepting Throughout

Post by Reaper Squad on Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:10 pm

Hey it's Reaper.  I had this idea for a rp and you're reading it right now.  Yes, I put elements in in version 1.2.

As a kid you had a physical problem.  Now, you have one chance.  You were transported to the hospital with a game set that would heal you as you leveled up in the emergency room.  You have to beat every boss and level up to get out.  I play as the game AI while you try to win or actually die trying.

Character sheet
Name:
Element:
Weapon:
Class:
Skills:
History (optional):
Appearance:
Pet:

My character sheet
Name: Reaper Nightfall
Element: Death (my personal element)
Weapon: Longsword and Mage Staff
Class: Ninja and Mage
Skills: Longsword: Critical Strike (strike from shadows, causing double damage) Finishing Blow (raises Power if blow defeats someone or something for the remainder of the battle), Sword Shard Beam (I fire a blast of energy into the air from my sword, blasting the air into shards, giving one status to an enemy hit, hits all enemies, unblockable and undodgeable)/ Mage Staff: Rain of Death (I bombard the enemy of choice with summoned shurikens from the sky, unblockable, undodgeable, and always is a critical hit/strike), Red Rain (drains one enemy of health, giving them the bleeding status, and heals one ally of choice), Skull Dragon Summon (summons Death to fight five rounds of fighting or to heal you for free, varies in pet, same effect though), Life Drain (learned about in story)
History: AI
Description:  Looks similar to that except Reaper wears an earpiece or other items he can change at will
Pet: Skull Dragon named Death (Yes, I went that far)

Note: I will tell you if a skill is too powerful or unfair, however, you may use any skill already created within the owner's permission or make up your own skill set

Accepted (I use your username):
WolfEmblemStudios
Mei13
Ivysnake
Nilihium

Last edited by Reaper Squad on Thu Jan 29, 2015 5:22 pm; edited 14 times in total
Reaper Squad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: On the Edge V.1.2, Accepting Throughout

Post by Reaper Squad on Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:44 pm

I almost forgot.  The rules are as follows: 1. No godmodding, Mary Sues, etc.  There will only be punishment.  2. Do not ask for an element.  I will decide your element.  You choose your weapon which fits your class, if you were a mage you need a staff, not a bow.  3. Listen to me.  I am the AI and the game itself.  I control what can happen to you so play nice or I penalize you.  4.  Yes, kissing, hugging, minor cursing is allowed.  If you want to have sex then do that in a private message.  I will be watching.  5. You have to unlock your skills.  You start out with weaker skills that CANNOT be accessed until learned.  6. Pets.  You all have a "pet" that levels up with you.  It may be used once a certain level, 5, is hit.  Yes, you choose your pet.  Yes, this is in the Skills section.  Yes, this is considered magic and is limited to one use in a battle.  7. Critical hits.  With crits, it's rare and hard to hit.  What it does do however, pays off.  Every monster has one and you do too.  It is determined by your element.  These can do at least double but at most triple your normal attack damage.  8.  Enjoy and... rate?  If you seem to enjoy this I'll do another.

Other rps:
The Lost Ones

Upcoming rps:
The Lost Ones 2

Games:
Edit a Short Story

Last edited by Reaper Squad on Mon Jan 26, 2015 1:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
Reaper Squad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfemblemstudios on Wed Jan 21, 2015 12:17 am

Character sheet
Name: Ayo Medasi
Element: Shadow (November)
Weapon: Rose just used as a conduit for the magic)
Class: Sage
Skills: Brilliant Flash; Ellight; Radiant Burst; Summon Protector/Guardian; Supernova; Assorted Healing Magic
History (optional):Ayo is the youngest child of the Medasi family, a very very rich family.  Unfortunately, Ayo was born with a disease that put him in a coma for his entire life.  He has never woken up. He can, however, communicate to people with Virtual Reality technology.  His Parents visit him once a week in his virtual room. His Brother and sister visit him at least 4 or 5 times a week.  Other than them and the many doctors, he has never met anyone.  He has no friends. He knows what friends are because of what his siblings tell him.  

Despite his siblings encouraging him and telling him he'll get out of his virtual room and wake up eventually, Ayo goes through a lot of harsh depression cycles.  Because his parents rarely visit him, he feels that he isn't worth anything.  

The doctors finally suggested to put him in a special VRMMORPG that acted as a supplementary full body life support that would increase the body's health as levels were gained.  It worked somewhat like a placebo, but it wasn't all in the mind since the machine did strengthen the body's systems.  His parents agreed.  His siblings were worried, but decided that it would be for the best if it would help him; however, they didn't(and still don't) know about the death in real life part if you died in the game.  

Other: The roe was a "gift" from his siblings right before entering the "game".  Of course it is only a virtual rose, but still it is as real as anything else is too him.  It is the one object that holds all of his hope, trust, and will to live.  
Appearance:

Last edited by Wolfemblemstudios on Sun Jan 25, 2015 4:22 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : adding in info about the rose.)
Wolfemblemstudios
Voice
Voice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper Squad on Wed Jan 21, 2015 8:31 pm

Okay, you're in.  I know you and you will do great.
Reaper Squad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper Squad on Sun Jan 25, 2015 12:24 am

Okay here a list of elements and their weaknesses:
On the Edge Element Table, Determined by birthday:
Life, strong against Shadow, weak against Fire, January, June

Fire, strong against Life, weak against Water, February, July

Water, strong against Fire, weak against Earth, March, August

Earth, strong against Life and Light, weak against Light, April and September

Light, strong against Earth, weak against Shadow, May and October

Shadow (Death element for me, I get no weakness though as I am the AI, the game itself), strong against light, weak against Life, November and December (the two months left over, in a way, it's special)

That is all elements and weaknesses

Use your real birth month please.  I was born in December so I'm being honest and encourage the same.  I will add what elements users usually do for power in my next post, or once the rp starts.
Reaper Squad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mei13 on Sun Jan 25, 2015 3:58 am

Name: Mei Shimizu
Element: Fire (July)
Weapon: Staff
Class: Mage
Skills: Flame-Make (Static objects made for attacking, starter skill, later turns into dynamic object creator after levelling), Trickster (Can change appearance of self into someone else, and copy the person's abilities. Only exception is the AI.), Passion Heal (Can heal user completely, but only used once in a level...), Beast summon (Usage of pet), Fantasy Flare (attack), Blue Aura (attack)
Pet- Tsurara, the Spirit
History (optional): Mei was born in the Shimizu family- a middle-class family. From her birth, she had leg paralysis. She couldn't walk. Since the age of three or four, she has been using a wheelchair. Other than her paralysis, she lived a normal life.
She was a bit luckier than others. She was able to study in a very reputed school for normal children (by winning scholarships), and made friends.
Mei was very sad, however. She was despised by many other students and teased, thanks to her paralysis. Looking at the other children, she felt jealous. She wished to run, run and run to her heart's content. But she was confined to the wheelchair- perhaps for eternity.
One day, Mei had an heart attack. On examining her, the doctors found out that paralysis was spreading to every part of her body... and there was no cure. She had to lose her life to this incurable disease someday soon. Who knows, she might have a major heart attack and die suddenly.
Few days later, a ray of light was finally visible. Mei's life could be saved by a special VRMMORPG which would work as a life support for her, and slowly heal her as the levels progress. Although her parents were a bit doubtful, Mei at once agreed. She wouldn't even bother if it didn't work- she was happy that she could die playing.
No one knew of the danger it posed to her life.
Appearance:

Mei13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper Squad on Sun Jan 25, 2015 2:55 pm

Okay, you're in.
Reaper Squad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivysnake on Sun Jan 25, 2015 8:32 pm

Louise Izumi:
((Okay, looks good, now let's not let it be a dead RP :p ))

Name: Louise Izumi ((My most snarkiest OC))
Element: Water! August.
Weapon: Sabre and small kite shield
Class: Swords-woman
Skills: Assholery Quick Slash (magical sword swipe) Waterfall (protective shield) Aqua Sword (a sword used if she loses her regular weapon) and Harsh Winds ((Creates heavy rains and winds, but she's immune to the negative effects. Only in large areas or outdoors))
History (optional): A skilled fencer that had gotten a scholarship to her favorite college for it, Louise had her whole future planned out, and was going to be an Olympian for the first time that same year. She had a rival though: Anna was in the same league as her, and despised seeing her win constantly. Finally, she had enough, taking one of the Rapiers when they were in the breakroom and tried to kill her: Louise managed to fight her off until help came, and Anna was arrested and locked up: But not without cutting off Louise's left arm and cutting a lower part of her spinal nerves.

Now paralyzed from the waist-down, and missing her left arm, She's on life-support, broken down and barely able to speak. With the chance of finally being able to take on her passion, the one sport she is was robbed of and never able to do again, she immediately jumped ((metaphorically. Dam I have cold humor :/ )) at the opportunity, and signed up for the program.
((Now that i do the math, I'm starting to remember Friendship is Optimal. Oh boy 0_0 ))
Appearance:
Pet: Tsuta, a Blue Racer Snake.
Ivysnake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper Squad on Mon Jan 26, 2015 12:13 am

All accepted.  We start sometime tomorrow or Tuesday.
Reaper Squad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper Squad on Mon Jan 26, 2015 1:57 am

I have a weapon or two that each class's element usually has, however, you can be any class you want as long as I find it okay.
Elemental User Roles:
Life: Bard/Healer, weapon is dagger or knife
Fire: Mid-range striker, weapon is halberd and guns, guns if I feel you deserve it, guns can only be obtained in the shop
Water: Assassin, weapon is scimitar or other sword
Earth: Bowman, weapon is bow and arrows
Light: Mage, weapon is staff
Shadow (Death for me): Ninja, weapon is Longsword or Katana and throwing stars/shurikens
Feel free to mix classes but tell me the combo with what weapon.  You may have up to two different weapons.

Last edited by Reaper Squad on Fri Jan 30, 2015 7:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Reaper Squad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nilihium on Mon Jan 26, 2015 4:57 pm

Ciban:
Name: Ciban
Element: Life
Weapon: Pan-Pipes
Class: Bard
Skills: Song of Attacking, Song of Defense, Lullaby, Some Healing Songs, and Paralyzing Song
History: Ciban is blind. From birth. It was a weird genetic mutation, as he got both recessive traits from his parents, leading to his blindness. He has experienced blackness for his entire life, and tries to rely on his other senses to get through life. Then he heard about the game. Ciban is doubtful about healing, but he hopes through this game he can at least see.
Appearance: https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-0NoD7VdXUKE/VLPS1AxAc2I/AAAAAAAABYg/S8vnm877A1s/w247-h712/anime_boy_render_by_ruii_neko-d673p2s.png
Pet:N/A

Last edited by Nilihium on Tue Jan 27, 2015 10:14 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : shit thanks)
Nilihium

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper Squad on Mon Jan 26, 2015 5:08 pm

Quick note, you have to put one space between the colon and the url image piece or it won't work.
Reaper Squad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper Squad on Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:09 am

Okay, we start at midnight, be there for a character promotion.
Reaper Squad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper Squad on Tue Jan 27, 2015 1:05 am

Wolf is promoted up to level five now.
Reaper Squad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfemblemstudios on Tue Jan 27, 2015 1:07 am

((so do we start rping now, or are you going to post an opening post?))

((EDIT: Well, I need to get up early, so I'm off to bed, I'll just wait for an opening post I guess))
Wolfemblemstudios
Voice
Voice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top