Let Us Ship!

Page 6 of 24 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Let Us Ship!

Post by Day of the Dead on Sat May 30, 2015 1:01 pm

I'm Fluttershy wrote:
Midnight Nat :3 wrote:I think renata would be mad at you all for shipping me and Mighty ;-;

Freed x Flutters/Palutena, which then turned into Cryptik x Palu.

UP IN SMOKE X ONE MORE BOTTLE  

COMIN IN HOT X GANGSTA SEXY

UNDEAD X DARK PLACES

WAR CHILD X PARTY BY MYSELF

LET'S SHIP SONGS EVERYBODY!!!

Song shipping...?
Um...
How about... Surrender by Cash Cash X Save Me by Cuebrick?
I'm such a progressive house nerd... >///<

Circles x Save Me

both by HU
avatar
Day of the Dead

Status :
Online
Offline

Posts : 441
Join date : 2014-11-28

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHDWU5FOc04

Back to top Go down

Re: Let Us Ship!

Post by I'm Fluttershy on Sat May 30, 2015 11:37 pm


Well, after viewing that...
I ship Millianah X Alex.
Millex...? Or Allianah?
Tbh, they both suck.


Edit: Here's more support! Now to get some in the Milli -> Alex direction and I got a solid ship!
I don't care~! I ship it!
avatar
I'm Fluttershy

Status :
Online
Offline

Posts : 8
Join date : 2015-04-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Let Us Ship!

Post by The Last Choice on Sun May 31, 2015 1:42 am

Leon x Minxie
Nagito Komaeda x Hajime Hinata
Kiyotaka Ishimaru x Mondo Oowada
Celestia Ludenburg x Hifumi Yamada
Touko Fukawa x Byakuya Togami
Sayaka Maizono x Makoto Naegi
Junko Enoshima x Despair (hehe)
Nekomaru Nidai x Akane Owari
Gundham Tanaka x Sonia Nevermind
Kaziuchi So(u)da x Sonia Nevermind
Hiyoko Saionji x Mahiru Koizumi
Peko Pekoyama x Fuyuhiko Kyuzuruu
Byakuya Twogami x Food
Monokuma x That Fish In Episode 1 In The Anime
TeruTeru Hanamura x Everybody
Sakura Oogami x Aoi Asahina
Chihiro Fujisaki x Mondo Oowada
Alter Ego x Kiyotaka Ishimaru
Alter Ego x Hifumi Yamada
Chiaki Nanami x Chihiro Fujisaki (Would work.. a bit.. Since Chihiro created Chiaki)
Chiaki Nanami x Hajime Hinata
Daisuke x Nekomaru Nidai (probs wont work, due to Daisuke being deceased)
Yasuhiro Hagakure x Celestia Ludenburg
Takaki Ishimaru x Hiroko Hagakure
Santa Shikiba x TeruTeru Hanamura's Sister
Daiya Owada x Mondo Owada
Komaru Naegi x Haiji Towa
Yuta Asahina x Komaru Naegi
Aoi Asahina x Yuta Asahina
KuroKuma x Shirokuma
MonoKuma x KuroKuma
ShiroKuma x MonoKuma
Kiyotaka Ishimaru x Me (Huehue)
Leon Kuwata x Me (Huehue)

The Last Choice

Status :
Online
Offline

Posts : 90
Join date : 2014-11-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Let Us Ship!

Post by Lux Gracetail on Sun May 31, 2015 2:04 am

I'm Fluttershy wrote:
Well, after viewing that...
I ship Millianah X Alex.
Millex...? Or Allianah?
Tbh, they both suck.


Edit: Here's more support! Now to get some in the Milli -> Alex direction and I got a solid ship!
I don't care~! I ship it!

No.  Simply no.  

+Millianah: (( Lux is the only ship i'm sailing with ^w^~ ))

Lux reloads the canon cannon as the other ship goes down in flames.


On another note...

PyrrhonWheatley wrote:
Divine Aerial-Noivern wrote:
PyrrhonWheatley wrote:
Divine Aerial-Noivern wrote:Ooh. Ships?
I was the shipping queen back in '09.

Me X Wally (or Sarcasm)
Kantsu's Voice X Skitty
Nat X Purple Guy
Midna X One Direction
Zoegrace1 X Wheatley

Divine Aerial-Noivern wrote: Zoegrace1 X Wheatley

Divine Aerial-Noivern wrote: Zoegrace1 X Wheatley

Get out. Now.


GlAD0S X Wheatley, then. :^)

Just let me kill you.


Coffee x Tea

May I kindly kill you and execute you for blasphemy, for tainting the almighty and superior beverage with that of the likes of Coffee?!!

_________________
"Ego quaerere veritatem."
I seek the truth.


A Lucario in a longcoat. . .  How dangerous could he be?

Credit to Blue Kitteh for the Official Staff Banners and credit to Irraquated for the personal banner.

avatar
Lux Gracetail
Moderator
Moderator

Status :
Online
Offline

Posts : 274
Join date : 2014-11-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Let Us Ship!

Post by Allyson(Ninetales) on Sun May 31, 2015 3:44 am

Cappuccino and Milk Tea .-.
avatar
Allyson(Ninetales)
Voice
Voice

Status :
Online
Offline

Posts : 576
Join date : 2015-02-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Let Us Ship!

Post by Garry (TyGijinka) on Sun May 31, 2015 11:53 am

Typhlosion x Awesome! >Very Happy
avatar
Garry (TyGijinka)

Status :
Online
Offline

Posts : 331
Join date : 2015-04-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Let Us Ship!

Post by evergreen lemose on Mon Jun 01, 2015 8:51 am

Garry x no. Just no
avatar
evergreen lemose

Status :
Online
Offline

Posts : 728
Join date : 2015-04-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Let Us Ship!

Post by PyrrhonWheatley on Mon Jun 01, 2015 11:40 am

[quote=Lux Gracetail]

Coffee x Tea[/quote]

May I kindly kill you and execute you for blasphemy, for tainting the almighty and superior beverage with that of the likes of Coffee?!![/quote]

I will execute you for enjoying tea, the ripoff of beer and for not liking coffee, the superior beverage!
avatar
PyrrhonWheatley

Status :
Online
Offline

Posts : 1455
Join date : 2014-11-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Let Us Ship!

Post by Garry (TyGijinka) on Mon Jun 01, 2015 5:49 pm

PyrrhonWheatley wrote:
Lux Gracetail wrote:

Coffee x Tea

May I kindly kill you and execute you for blasphemy, for tainting the almighty and superior beverage with that of the likes of Coffee?!!

I will execute you for enjoying tea, the ripoff of beer and for not liking coffee, the superior beverage!

Le British accent Excuse me kind sir, but I personally enjoy tea with a dabble of honey more than anything else on a cold, windy day.
avatar
Garry (TyGijinka)

Status :
Online
Offline

Posts : 331
Join date : 2015-04-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Let Us Ship!

Post by PyrrhonWheatley on Mon Jun 01, 2015 6:09 pm

Get out.
avatar
PyrrhonWheatley

Status :
Online
Offline

Posts : 1455
Join date : 2014-11-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Let Us Ship!

Post by Garry (TyGijinka) on Mon Jun 01, 2015 6:10 pm

Why should I?

Coca Cola x Pepsi. :3
avatar
Garry (TyGijinka)

Status :
Online
Offline

Posts : 331
Join date : 2015-04-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Let Us Ship!

Post by I'm Fluttershy on Wed Jun 03, 2015 12:19 am

I ship Nat x Alex also.
Nalex > Natcent.

^~^
avatar
I'm Fluttershy

Status :
Online
Offline

Posts : 8
Join date : 2015-04-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Let Us Ship!

Post by MightyenaBoy on Wed Jun 03, 2015 4:34 am

Lux Gracetail wrote:
I'm Fluttershy wrote:
Well, after viewing that...
I ship Millianah X Alex.
Millex...? Or Allianah?
Tbh, they both suck.


Edit: Here's more support! Now to get some in the Milli -> Alex direction and I got a solid ship!
I don't care~! I ship it!

No.  Simply no.  

+Millianah: (( Lux is the only ship i'm sailing with ^w^~ ))

Lux reloads the canon cannon as the other ship goes down in flames.


On another note...

PyrrhonWheatley wrote:
Divine Aerial-Noivern wrote:
PyrrhonWheatley wrote:
Divine Aerial-Noivern wrote:Ooh. Ships?
I was the shipping queen back in '09.

Me X Wally (or Sarcasm)
Kantsu's Voice X Skitty
Nat X Purple Guy
Midna X One Direction
Zoegrace1 X Wheatley

Divine Aerial-Noivern wrote: Zoegrace1 X Wheatley

Divine Aerial-Noivern wrote: Zoegrace1 X Wheatley

Get out. Now.


GlAD0S X Wheatley, then. :^)

Just let me kill you.


Coffee x Tea

May I kindly kill you and execute you for blasphemy, for tainting the almighty and superior beverage with that of the likes of Coffee?!!

Lux
Killing and executing are the same thing.

_________________
avatar
MightyenaBoy
Driver
Driver

Status :
Online
Offline

Posts : 155
Join date : 2015-04-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Let Us Ship!

Post by Sabre on Tue Jun 09, 2015 11:11 pm

Mustard X Ketchup = Ketchmus

Jeff X Paula
(that's from Earthbound)

_________________

ff7 is a good game
avatar
Sabre

Status :
Online
Offline

Posts : 1108
Join date : 2014-11-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Let Us Ship!

Post by AngelWithAScottGun on Tue Jun 09, 2015 11:45 pm

Not. One.  Word. About. Me.
I feel oddly successful.
Uh, er, um, *insert some random ship like Nagito Komaeda x Hajime Hinata*.

And maybe Scott x Penny, just to mess with Penny. I mean, someone has to of said it before, right?
avatar
AngelWithAScottGun

Status :
Online
Offline

Posts : 324
Join date : 2014-12-01

View user profile http://FakeWebsiteForSGN.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Let Us Ship!

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 24 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum