Which idea should I try out first?

100% 100% 
[ 2 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 2

Finally introduced. Kill meh.

Post by Rolfe (Luxio) on Fri Jan 23, 2015 3:14 pm

Yeah, I finally did it. After joining this site for a few weeks I'm actually going to start. School and everything is to blame. I was going to sign up with the name MaliciousGravy, then I realized that Rolfe is my only OC. And then I wanted to create more. But... too lazy. That's my life in a nutshell.

I'm not a veteran here, but I was here before the Bot, at least. Personally, I feel that my English should be somewhat adequate for this site if I have the time to put in the effort, and that I will have a very enjoyable time here. It depends on who I RP with.

I'm not the most creative person either, as I am prone to think on the more logical side. However, I do have around two ideas stuck in my head, and I hope I will be able to utilize them properly.

I'm extremely into story-driven and character-driven things. Books, games, anime and roleplays! Doesn't matter. If I like the story and characters, I'm likely to love the whole thing. This is also why I'm not into SAO

I look forward to roleplaying with you all! Also, regarding the two ideas... see the poll down below. In the meantime, I shall be checking out others' marvelous works of literature and art!

Last edited by Rolfe (Luxio) on Fri Jan 23, 2015 3:16 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot closing parentheses at the poll's option's descriptions.)

Rolfe (Luxio)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Finally introduced. Kill meh.

Post by Dragonite99 on Fri Jan 23, 2015 7:27 pm

welcome to the forums!
Dragonite99

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivysnake on Fri Jan 23, 2015 9:45 pm

Hope you enjoy the forums! XD Great, now I'm in the mood for gravy.

I enjoy the idea for The Archives of Krynex, but hopefully you get enough pokemon people to have four guilds Very Happy

See ya around!
Ivysnake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top