Guess I'm gonna go ahead and introduce myself.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Guess I'm gonna go ahead and introduce myself.

Post by Lefty The Mawile on Mon Feb 16, 2015 7:08 am

Hey guys, I am finally gonna go ahead and introduce myself, I used to go by the name Lefty(Mawile) but I know go by the name Lefteh, the H stands for Haamazing, but thats not important.

I sometimes go by the name Leftygon-Z, Lefty(Mawile),Tails the Buizel and vapor the vaporeon, if you really wanna dig deep I also go by Bubbly(froakie).

I enjoy all RPs aside from MM, my favorite is actually a tie between Dnd and GvE. For FRs I normally RP as Leftygon-Z and Tails the Buizel, for GvE I use Leftygon-Z once more and occasionally Lefty(Mawile).

In the forums I usually go off topic or post new custom RPs at roleplaying workshop.

I really love going on showdown but I might not be there all the time due to whatever reasons, the longest I have not been in showdown was 2 months, hopefully that won't happen again but stuff happens.

Here are some things about me:
I am learning German so my english may not be the best so I apologize for any wrong grammar and stuff like that, I really love Kid icarus uprising, Legend of Zelda and Kirby...maybe a tiny bit more than Pokemon, I got the name Lefty due to the fact that my favorite item is the Leftovers, my favorite Pokemon are Mawile, Latios, Keldeo and Porygon-Z.

Well all there's left is that I'm willing the share my 3ds FC with mostly anyone, I'm not gonna post it here but if you would like it you can always PM me here or on showdown, once again my new PS name is Lefteh.
Lefty The Mawile

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: Guess I'm gonna go ahead and introduce myself.

Post by Dragonite99 on Tue Feb 17, 2015 10:10 am

welcome to the forums!
Dragonite99

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Penguinari of Sweg on Tue Feb 17, 2015 7:25 pm

Ey there, welcome.
The Penguinari of Sweg

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top