Post by Sachiko on Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:33 am

Name: Sachiko
Allignment: Chaotic neutral
Dislikes: Overly innocent pokemon, Boring pokemon
Moves: Calm mind
          Shadow ball
          Dazzling gleam
          Varying hidden power
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Summary of character: Sachiko is a mismagius that lives in an abandoned chateau, within a dense forest. Her mischievousness, and occasional lack of morals, often get her into trouble. She enjoys scaring, and tricking weak pokemon. Despite her personality, she has a great fear of stronger pokemon, and tries to avoid them. She has a natural dislike for any pokemon who is too lawful. She warms up the most quickly to other pokemon like her, and other mismagius. It isn't hard for her to warm up to most pokemon, though. She has a prejudice towards trainers. Like all mismagius, she can speak incantations that can torment her targets. This cry may rarely give happiness to the target instead.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Backstory?:  Sachiko lived in an abandoned house in the middle of a forest with other misdreavus, of whom she cared for greatly. She made many memories with her friends and the house they lived in. She foolishly decided to play around with a mysterious book of curses left by an elder, and cast one that affected both her and the house in which she lived, though she had no idea what the effects would be. As the other misdreavus evolved, they sensed a dark energy within the abandoned house, and left their home. Sachiko found that she was unable to leave with them because of the curse that connected her to the house. Now she is limited to the house and the area surrounding it.

The old visually pleasing house, became dark and unsettling by the magic it and Sachiko shared. Due to the lack of pokemon passing by the house, she became talented at luring other pokemon to her domain. She noticed that she shared a conscious with the house, and could feel when it was upset or at balance. She soon found herself at the mercy of the house. She brought many different types of pokemon to her house in an attempt to appease it. The house began to corrupt Sachiko, as she shared the other half of it's horrible magic. She sometimes embraces the evil bestowed upon her, while still retaining some of her morals. When the house rests, she experiments for ways to cure her self-inflicted curse to no avail. She roams around the area not only for weak pokemon, but for cures of her boredom as well, and attempts to get involved with interesting pokemon around her.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Phew, got that out of the way. I hope the backstory isn't as poorly written as I think it is. I did take a bit of thinking on my part, sadly...

Last edited by Sachiko on Tue May 19, 2015 3:38 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Fixed some of my summary, and added a backstory.)
Sachiko

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sachiko the Mismagius

Post by Sabre on Tue Feb 24, 2015 12:50 am

Sachiko wrote:Name: Sachiko
Alignment: Varying degrees of evil.
Dislikes: Overly innocent pokemon, Boring pokemon
Moves: Calm mind
          Shadow ball
          Dazzling gleam
          Varying hidden power
Summary of character: Sachiko varies depending on the rp, but is always at least slightly evil or mischievous. Sachiko is never obviously evil though, and tries to appear agreeable. She highly values humor, and usually isn't directly destructive. She has a natural dislike for any pokemon who is too lawful, and naturally good. In roleplays where Sachiko assumes a directly evil role, she is chaotic evil, and usually only befriends someone in order to trick them later on. This Sachiko usually doesn't befriend her evil allies either. In most rps, like freeroam, however, she is lawful, and able to befriend any pokemon who appeals to her. In freeroam, she lives in an abandoned house, deep inside the surrounding forest. She still indulges in evil activities, but isn't at all destructive with them. She usually enjoys playing tricks in freeroam rps. She warms up the most quickly to other pokemon like her, and other mismagius. Her favorite place to haunt is the school at university.
I do not like the summary for my character, but I'm at a loss of thinking of ways to change it. I feel like I used the word evil too much, and failed to capture the essence of her. But there it is. If you have any ideas for making my summary better than I would love it if you shared them. Even though I made it blatant that Sachiko is evil, I'll try not to be annoying and too obvious with it. So that's that, tell me what you think.

Heya,

I feel this character description is pretty good in general, but you did say you wanted to improve your summary. I think that this could include a backstory, because you're right in saying that you characterized Sachiko as evil a little too much. I suggest that you explain why she likes Pokemon like her and why she can be lawful. You could describe an event or something that would explain this behavior, which would make this character description better than it's well-written self.

Best wishes,
Sabre the Manectric

ff7 is a good game
Sabre

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sachiko on Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:59 am

Thanks, Sabre. I'll get to work on that as soon as I have time. I'm kind of concerned that I lack the imagination and writing ability for that, but I'll try. Your reply is super appreciated!
Sachiko

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HanakoK on Wed Feb 25, 2015 3:39 pm

For freeroam rp's this pokemon seems more mischievous than outright evil. She isn't destructive, which gives me the impression she's neutral/evil as opposed to chaotic.
HanakoK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top