A/Alpha Zero Numeric. (WIP) (For Freeroam)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

On a scale of 1-10, how would you rate this OC?

0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
17% 17% 
[ 1 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
17% 17% 
[ 1 ]
66% 66% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 6

A/Alpha Zero Numeric. (WIP) (For Freeroam)

Post by Alpha on Sat Nov 29, 2014 3:53 am

Hey there folks, A here. I think you pretty much know me for CQ, but I also do FR, usually with Lux.

Aaaanyway....

Introduction!

Alpha Zero Numeric, or most people know him as A, is a very awkward OC to be honest. He doesn't have any magical powers like some OCs there, and mostly revolves around his Dimension Cube and his Hyperspace Bag.

What the hell is a Dimension Cube?
This is what it can do.
1) Can morph into an object A wishes. Albeit it's severely limited (By the data it stores), and isn't meant to be used for Godmodding.
2) Can absorb data.
3) So far, it can turn into a Mega Device, a Pillow Bazooka, a Hookshot, a Catapult, A Tazer/Taser, or a PokeNav.

(His Hyperspace bag is his Trademark bag of Infinite Storage. It can also do a bunch of things, but it's kinda hard to list them all together.)

Basic Info
Age: 19 Gender: Male Likes:Tech related things, coding, Monotype. Dislikes: Eevee(lutions), Eggs, Villains in General. Current Status: In a Relationship with Konata. o3o

Bio
Warning, it's a bit too long. Tl;dr A was born in Oldale, had his parents killed by Team Magma, and was adopted by Professor Birch. Kek.

The Beginning (Part 1):
Alpha "Zero" Numeric was born in the town of Oldale on November 7, 1995. He was a very curious kid, watching his Dad work on improvised appliances and devices inside their home often. During the development of Team Magma, Alpha and his parents were raided, along with most houses for money, their items, and etc for the funding of their Project...which would be Project: Omega (Year 2001). A Camerupt had used Eruption on Oldale, leaving most of the buildings scorched down...However, his father gave him a Blue Pokemon Egg, and told him to hide in the Secret Base, which was beneath their house.

The 5 year old didn't know what to do..he sat down by a huge Wailmer Doll, cowering in fear as he heard screams and the sound of volcanic rocks crashing down onto the ground. Eventually..after a few hours the egg had hatched into a Mudkip, and the raiding stopped.

He named his Mudkip Skipper, and he was his only companion for the past few days. He exited the Secret Base, and retreated onto Littleroot.

A couple of years later, as he was adopted by Professor Birch, the 11 year old quickly became his assistant, gathering info about Pokemon, until he heard about Pokemon in other regions. After much thought, he decided to head for a journey, leaving Professor Birch.

He became the Hoenn Champion, until he was defeated by Steven, and then who retired/left and Wallace took his place.

After his loss, he headed back to Oldale, just for nostalgic purposes..and he had spotted a Weird bag on what appears to be the remains on his former home. A bag with a forcefield around it. He quickly touched the barrier, and the bag suddenly scanned him and registered the teenager. (TO be continued. o3o)
Alpha

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A/Alpha Zero Numeric. (WIP) (For Freeroam)

Post by Jake on Sat Nov 29, 2014 5:02 am

Your character sounds very interesting.
Someone who I would love to RP with in Freeroam! (And I don't like Freeroam)
Jake

View user profile http://pokemonshowdown.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top