OC For: Surai ~ Human

View previous topic View next topic Go down

OC For: Surai ~ Human

Post by Davis - Xatu on Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:21 pm

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Full OC of Surai Odayakana
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Full Name: "Surai" Tasuke Odayakana

Special Things to Note: Surai is known as, in short terms, a time traveler, even as she does not know this. She controls the very fabric of time, and involuntarily manipulates it. Due to this, three 'forms' of her have been recorded thus far: a Present Self, a Past Self, and a Further Past Self.

Age(s): 16 when Present, 13 when Past, 10 when Further Past

Sexuality: Bisexual

Hand: Left-Handed

Height: 5'3(Present), 4'9(Past), or 4'5(Further Past)

Magical Abilities: Time Magic, Dark Magic, and Lightning Magic(Present). Earth Magic, Water Magic, and Poison Magic(Past). Weaponry Magic,
Metal Magic, and Fire Magic(Further Past).

Likes/Dislikes: Likes sweets. If you have anything sweet, she will want to find a way to get it. She dislikes making a scene. She is known to be very stealthy and hates to be noticed.

Special Abilities: -Gekido Rage-(Present) ~ Surai sends out a flurry of dark essence as well as time magic all around her for 10 seconds. Extremely vulnerable afterwards. -Seikatsu Ending-(Past) ~ A bombardment of earthen vines extend out everywhere from Surai, grabbing onto any form of life and healing her. Only attacks visible, living life. -Anbiru Destruction-(Further Past) ~ Volcanic metal is shot all around Surai, causing intense burn pain as well as getting crushed by the flaming metalwork.

Attributes: Surai is known to not talk much, and she is bad with making small talk. She normally makes sure she is readied at all times; fixing her hair to make sure it is not in her eyes as well as her hat is a pet-peeve. She normally makes few acquaintances, but she is known to cherish them, if so. It may take a while to not become timid to them, though.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And, that's it. Thanks for reading this bio, any suggestions on it, feel free to ask!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Davis - Xatu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OC For: Surai ~ Human

Post by The Penguinari of Sweg on Thu Mar 05, 2015 12:48 am

Well, she's got interesting powers...I'm just hoping that you don't eventually use them in such a way that makes it look like you're godmodding or something.

I like where this OC is going, very much, she seems like an interesting person who would have interesting reactions to certain situations. But there's no backstory here. D: Which I would normally talk about, but since there isn't one here, there's not much I can say. Sorry.

Keep up the good work.
The Penguinari of Sweg

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Growlly on Sun Mar 08, 2015 12:31 am

Those are some cool powers! I also live the name! Keep it up!
Growlly

View user profile http://www.Idonthavealife.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top