Species: lopunny
Sexual Preference: pansexual
Height: 5'8
weight: 130
eye color: brown
hair color: black
skin color : deep tan/ light brown
personality: energetic, strong will, playful

backstory: Taylor frits was born to a female lopunny and a male machamp. living happily in a town in a plain grassland Taylor grow up to live life to the fullest, so with his friends a pigey name Megan and a eevee name Rex they would always get in to mini adventures in town and the surrounding Forrest. It was until a gang made out of scrafty, zigzagoon, and ganger came to town, it was up to Taylor's dad to save the day who was the protector of the town, sadly Taylor didn't listen to his father to stay inside decided to follow and watching his father win the match between himself and the leader of the gang a vicious ganger. In the end Taylor's father lose the battle and his life, and from that day Taylor vowed to get stronger and stronger so this would never happen again and to protect his love ones. Now at age 18 and now evolved he and his friends who are also evolved ( rex evolved into a slvyeon after eat way to much of his favorite food) are out in the world learning new things and fighting new gijinka. while still having fun.

favorite color: orange
favorite food: chessecake with chocolate
favorite things to do: train, spar, listen to music, go on adventures with his friends.
favorite type: electric/ ghost
favorite pokemon: zoroark

moveset:
blizzard
thunder punch
double hit
high jump kick

stats:
speed: 201
special attack: 210
attack: 200
special attack: 199
defense:103
special defense: 130

item: lopunnite ( his mom gave it to him before he left)

* in taylor's universe you can learn as many moves you want but they have to be in your move pool and in battle you can use martial arts also with your moves

darkevee1030

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: taylor..... my oc

Post by shiny beldum on Fri Mar 20, 2015 1:11 pm

8/10
I like but back story is a little weak to me also is he a normal lopunny does he have any special features that we could see him by
shiny beldum

View user profile http://psroleplaying.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by darkevee1030 on Fri Mar 20, 2015 1:36 pm

he is a normal lopunny, but because his father is a machamp he is stronger then others and can use his ears as hands because you know machamp has four arms so it's a genetic thing. also he fluff on his ears are more claw like but still has that fluffiness to them also he wear and dog collar his eyes are also a deep purple not red
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is who we are. This is who I am. And if you think you can stop me, then you need to think again. 'Cause I am a feeling, and I will never end. And I won't let you hurt my planet. And I won't let you hurt my friends. Go ahead and try to hit me if you're able. Can't you see that my relationship is stable? I know you think that I'm not something you're afraid of. 'Cause you think that you've seen what I'm made of. But I am even more than the two of them. Everything they care about is what I am. I am their fury, I am their patience, I am a conversation. I am made O-o-o-o-of Lo-o-o-o-ove. O-o-o-o-of And it's stronger than you. L-o-o-o-ove. O-o-o-o-of L-o-o-o-ove. And it's stronger than you.

O-o-o-o-of Lo-o-o-o-ove. Lo-o-o-o-ove. And it's stronger than you. O-o-o-o-of Lo-o-o-o-ove. Lo-o-o-o-ove.

darkevee1030

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top