Mei's OC #2: Haru the Sylveon

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mei's OC #2: Haru the Sylveon

Post by Mei13 on Wed Mar 25, 2015 4:27 am

I present to you- the tsundere Sylveon, Haru!

Haru: "I'm a boy. I'm a boy. I'M A BOY FOR DAMN HELL'S SAKE!"
Haru, the Sylveon

The coloured wafting wind
Name: "Haru. It means 'spring'. I liked the name at first, but then... Kei, I'm gonna kill you."
Species, level, gender: "I'm a *cough* Sylveon, level 51, a MALE ONE... and a shiny one. That's a plus."
Held Item: Choice Specs or Leftovers
Physical differences: A black birthmark behind the ear. Changed colour to brown when Haru evolved.
Moves: Usual moveset: Moonblast, Psyshock, Hidden Power, Shadow Ball
(Changeable Moveset)

Aura
Personality: Haru is the typical tsundere... but he’s a guy tsundere. It doesn’t work out? It does. Haru is the hot-headed people-hating guy at first. He will stir up an argument over any petty reason. He He gets the angriest when people mistake him for a female (reasons? Easy. His high-pitched voice, his looks and tsundere attitude).
Both parties have a hard time- Haru has a hard time opening up to people, and the people talking to Haru have a hard time dealing with him.
Haru is also pretty demanding. He wants full attention from his teammates when he is talking and full commitment to any task or battle. If he is dissatisfied, it’s most likely he’ll throw a little tantrum. Haru usually tries to take up the position of a leader, but he is committed to his task of leading the group and cares for his teammates even if he hates the word “care”. He is also very hardworking and helpful, but if responded with a “thanks”, he’ll say his tsundere phrase, “Are you an idiot? It’s not like I like you or anything...”
Haru is rarely true to his feelings, like Kei. He openly defies liking something when he does, and does not admit having cared for someone. No matter how hard he tries to not fuss about others’ opinions, Haru always gets worked up into a fine rage when someone says anything bad about him or his comrades and when one’s views are in stark contrast with his own. He hates whiners, but he himself tends to whine about things.
Haru is prone to getting embarrassed easily or blushing.
When he gets too used to people, Haru shows a friendlier self- smiling, chatting away happily and always forgiving. He openly accepts anything and is calm and collected most of the time.
Haru has a secret crush on Kei. He opens up to her the most, gets annoyed with her the most and blushes when she catches him off-guard.
His most used words? “Damn”, “hell”, “idiot”, “It’s not like that...”all for the same reason- to look cool.
History: “Huh? What kind of an idiot are you? Why are you so intent on my past? It’s not like I’m embarrassed or anything, damn it!”
Birth and Early Life:
A trainer got an Eevee egg after winning a contest. Just when it was about to hatch, the egg fell down from his hands and rolled down the slope. It landed and broke. From there came out an Eevee- shiny! The trainer began chasing the Eevee, but he ran away, not realising that it was his trainer. That was it.
The caretaker of a daycare found him and took him in.
He was warmly welcomed by the other Pokemon. Seeing that he was the youngest, he got the most love during his stay.
There was only a Froakie who didn’t like him. She often picked on him and argued with him.
Wondering who that Eevee is? It was the little Haru, still unnamed.
Later, the daycare people took a decision- to leave them in the wild. So, all the Pokemon who were raised there were left on their own. Everyone separated. But Haru was too afraid to be left alone. Seeing the strong Froakie named Kei- the same Froakie who tortured him at the daycare- he decided to follow her. No matter how hard Kei tried, she was not able to get that runt away from her. Haru had decided to always stick to her.
Time passed, and Haru and Kei became very close, as if there had been no hatred. They even made up a song which they used to sing together in the night. Despite all of this, he was still unnamed.
Both of them began to train and survive together. Their hard work finally paid off- Haru became self-dependent, and Kei evolved into a Frogadier.
Captivity:
One day, Haru was wandering about while Kei went to gather berries. He caught the eye of a trainer searching for Pokemon. A shiny Eevee? She should not miss the chance! A battle started between him and her Buneary. Unfortunately, Haru was defeated, and caught. His life in the wild ended... and his days with Kei too.
The good point was that the trainer was a really good one. She loved her Pokemon a lot, so Haru quickly bonded with her. Eventually his love for her evolved him into a Sylveon.
All of this happened, yet he was unnamed, and he remembered Kei as his closest friend.
One day, his trainer thought of trading her Vaporeon with another trainer’s Espeon. But she carelessly picked up the wrong Pokeball- Haru’s Pokeball- and traded.
The trainer on the other end was later surprised to see a shiny Sylveon. But he kept Haru for himself and didn’t even tell her.
On the other hand, Haru’s original trainer’s Vaporeon ran away. So she was left with the wrong impression that her Vaporeon was traded and her Sylveon ran away or got lost.
Haru was treated harshly by this new trainer. The Pokemon alongside him too teased him for his species- "The Interwining Pokemon, Sylveon, such a sissy!". They kept on teasing him.
One day, about a month later, Haru could not take it anymore. He ran away from the trainer far into the wild. First, his beloved trainer betrayed him and traded him, and then this bullying. It was too much to stand!
He was a wild Pokemon again.
As time passed, Haru’s memories of his past with trainers went away. It had changed his personality, though. He had to be strong. He did not want to be looked down upon and mistaken for a girl. He developed into a tsundere.
New Life:
It was the middle of spring, and a wonderful full moon night loaded with stars. Haru was happily relaxing in the huge meadow. Suddenly, he heard a familiar song sung by a calm voice. It... It was the same song he and Kei used to sing back then! He thought that his brain was playing tricks on him. He rose up and began to sing the same song.
Even when the voice stopped, he didn’t stop singing.
Out of nowhere, he heard a rustle. Turning back, he saw a Greninja with a shuriken in her hand.
A Greninja? This was uncommon. But... what if it was Kei? He gathered up some courage and asked him, “Was it you who was singing that song? If I remember correctly, it was made by me and my friend. Are you who I think it is?”
“Have you been raised in the daycare? Did they call you ‘the beloved young star’?” she replied.
“Yup. But... How come you know all this? Wait... Then you must be... Kei? It’s... really you, right?”
“Welcome back.” the Greninja smiled.
Kei was back! Kei was really back! He hugged her happily, seeing that her friend was really back.
The next day, she asked him, “You were caught, right? So you must have a name now.”
“No. Come to think of it, that’s really weird!”
“So about I give you a name? It was the middle of spring when I met you, so... how about I name you Haru?”
“Haru?” He knew that this name applied to girls too, but oddly enough, he did not care. Kei was with him, and that was all. “Sounds really nice...” he blushed.
This was he got the name.
Now, Haru and Kei are part of a group which travels from place to place like trainers. He shares the same ambition as Kei- build a Pokemon league for Pokemon.
Dislikes: Whiners, slackers, things not going his way
Relationships: Kei the Greninja
Haru loves Kei more than anything. She had always helped him and cared for him, which is why he is always grateful towards her. When they first started their life in the wild, Haru looked up to her and admired her for her strength. They slowly grew close. Haru would always think about Kei even when she was with the trainers. Now although their relationship has changed, with Haru liking to make decisions for her, and relying on the strategies of each other, Haru still loves her.

Little Tidbits
Favourite Item: “Choice Specs! Uhhh...” Wrong. It’s Leftovers. It’s just that he wants to look tough.
Favourite colour: Red
Talents: He can paint masterpieces using his ribbon-like feelers and easily imitate a female Sylveon thanks to his high voice.
Weird points: His feelers get pointed upwards when he gets angry or embarrassed.
Battle pros and cons: Haru does best as a cleric thanks to his high HP and Special Defense in conjunction with a wonderful movepool, but he prefers attacking. Haru has a decent Special Attack too, so it usually does the trick. Haru does not do well physically, though.

Last edited by Mei13 on Thu Mar 26, 2015 6:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Mei13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mei's OC #2: Haru the Sylveon

Post by shiny beldum on Wed Mar 25, 2015 6:11 am

I love it
shiny beldum

View user profile http://psroleplaying.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Mei's OC #2: Haru the Sylveon

Post by Mei13 on Thu Mar 26, 2015 6:48 am