My very own, OC.

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My very own, OC.

Post by Darkness (Umbreon) on Sat Nov 29, 2014 5:48 am

Darkness is an average height Umbreon, with nothing special with him. However, he lurks a shadowed past that only his ancestors know of.
Upbringing: As an Eevee, his parents were assassinated by a Weavile named “DarkClaw”. Since the assassination, Darkness was left to scavenge for food, water, with his brothers and sisters. His most closest brother, is Sky (Sylveon), who used to put him before Darkness in the most painful situations, like an attack. Darkness adored his brother, until Sky went missing one day. Ever since, Darkness was scared, alone, cold, and miserable.

His evolution was just as painful; It wasn’t long after Sky’s disappearance that Darkness evolved. It was a thundery night, the rain was pouring down, the visibility was poor. The lightning struck, the thunder boomed. He was shaking under a tree, calling for Sky. He never got a response. As the time went by, his heart broke, his eyes filled slowly with water, dripping down his cheek. A tear slapped onto the floor, splashing tiny bits of shrapnel onto his paw, as his body began to glow. Darkness began to panic, screaming in pain, as he was changing shape. He needed Sky to be there, but Sky was never there to see him evolve. After the evolution, Darkness felt stronger; more powerful. He was panting, sweating with fear. His first words of being an Umbreon, were the words he’d never forget. “I don’t believe it.”

His current life: Since the evolution, he grew up to living alone in the forest. His first friendship happened when he met Blaire (Sylveon), Chris (Floatzel), and Bell (Eevee). They were great friends to him, but as time went by, things were slipping away gradually. He began to forget them, but he still remembers a tiny bit about them. It wasn’t too much later that he saw one of his brothers, Nekis (Umbreon). It started as a conversation, when Darkness found out that Nekis was his brother. They were the best of brothers ever since, no matter what diamond in the rough. He then met Lea, who was his sister. Darkness never knew he had a sister, until Lea revealed that her parents died the same day, in the same house, as his.

This took Darkness by surprise, which had him in disbelief for a long time. Volteli and Freizz shared the same story. It wasn’t too long until he met his wife, Ivy (Leafeon), when he was in his room, getting some things together. Ivy was shown to him, and Ivy wanted him. Darkness agreed on a relationship, soon getting married. The family were so bonded together, that they lived together for a short while, as well as Moe joining the house after getting married to Lea, until Zester drove them apart by destroying their home.

Ever since, Ivy has been living with Darkness in a house on their own. Darkness hasn’t really been meeting with Volteli, Lea or Freizz ever since. He still meets Nekis often, however. A relationship is never as strong as two siblings. On the way, he also met some friends, like Guile and Carry. Carry has taken a huge role on Darkness’s life, making him more paranoid and more protective. He still remembers being coloured in by Carry in recent events, but that doesn’t bother him too much. He still looks out for Carry, hoping that she won’t get hurt.

His age: 15.
Likes: Any type of berry, kindness, meeting people, sighing, sparring, and dancing.
Dislikes: Arrogance, arguments, being chased, being eaten, dishonesty, and most of all, copycats. He can’t stand them.
Items he was given: Ocarina. (Forgot who gave it to him, sorry :c)
Dead Starly. (Carry (Shinx).)
A charm necklace. (Sky (Sylveon).)
Tarot Card. (Lux (Lucario).)
A house. (That was destroyed, but repaired.) (Once again, destroyed.) (Volteli.)
Catchphrases:
“I’ve got the love that keeps on fighting.”
“I promise.”
“What the hell did I say? I told ya.”
“Welcome to my world. . .”
“Everybody starts somewhere. . .”
“Bloody hell!”
“I see.”
“Turn around, and put things right.”
“Since when!?”
Nicknames:
Unca Cookie.
Bro.
Onion Ring (Old one).
Moveset:
Iron Tail
Foul Play
Moonlight
Curse.
If you wish to see the Document, which is pretty much the same as this, (except the Doc has some extras), here is the link, to probably copy & paste: http://goo.gl/KnGLkA

Take me for a spin, take it easy, make it redline, make it whine. Make it so we are hitting the high 90's. Make it so we are screaming our lungs out with joy as they get filled with the very smoke from the burning rubber. Do that, and we'll be great friends.

Darkness (Umbreon)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My very own, OC.

Post by Jake on Sat Nov 29, 2014 5:59 am

All I have to say is....
that was honestly the most amazing thing I have read.
10/10
Jake

View user profile http://pokemonshowdown.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkness (Umbreon) on Sat Nov 29, 2014 5:59 am

Why, thank you very much~! <3

Take me for a spin, take it easy, make it redline, make it whine. Make it so we are hitting the high 90's. Make it so we are screaming our lungs out with joy as they get filled with the very smoke from the burning rubber. Do that, and we'll be great friends.

Darkness (Umbreon)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Amazing

Post by Hada (Sylveon) on Sat Nov 29, 2014 6:13 am

I love this, lots of detail, I would give it 10/10, I love the backstory, it's absolutely brilliant.
Hada (Sylveon)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkness (Umbreon) on Sat Nov 29, 2014 6:14 am

Once again, thanks~! <3

Darkness (Umbreon)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nekis13 on Sat Nov 29, 2014 10:47 am

Nekis13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkness (Umbreon) on Sat Nov 29, 2014 10:48 am

Thanks xD

Darkness (Umbreon)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Emperor of Birds on Sat Nov 29, 2014 11:20 am

One of the better descriptions for a character I've seen in here so far. I can see how your backstory came about with the bajillions of Freeroams and Wildlifes you've done over the ages. 9/10, removed 1 because Carry is a nubcake Wink
Emperor of Birds
Ex-Staff
Ex-Staff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nekis13 on Sat Nov 29, 2014 11:20 am

Carry is our bitch ;;
Nekis13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkness (Umbreon) on Sat Nov 29, 2014 11:21 am

Chihiro's AlterEgo wrote:One of the better descriptions for a character I've seen in here so far. I can see how your backstory came about with the bajillions of Freeroams and Wildlifes you've done over the ages. 9/10, removed 1 because Carry is a nubcake Wink
Thanks, Chi. Hah, Carry is out bitch, tho. Wink

Darkness (Umbreon)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MeatNoob on Sat Nov 29, 2014 11:56 am

Wow, this is actually really good.
As for the catchphrases, reminds me of the Sniper from TF2.
MeatNoob

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkness (Umbreon) on Sat Nov 29, 2014 12:37 pm

It does? Kek. Thanks anyway.

Darkness (Umbreon)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GotenElsaSparkehGeorgia on Sat Nov 29, 2014 4:49 pm

Darkness (Umbreon) wrote:
Chihiro's AlterEgo wrote:One of the better descriptions for a character I've seen in here so far. I can see how your backstory came about with the bajillions of Freeroams and Wildlifes you've done over the ages. 9/10, removed 1 because Carry is a nubcake Wink
Uh-uh false info Carry is Sparkehs bitch Wink
GotenElsaSparkehGeorgia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nekis13 on Sat Nov 29, 2014 4:54 pm

GotenElsaSparkehGeorgia wrote:

"Bullshit!"
Nekis13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkness (Umbreon) on Sat Nov 29, 2014 4:59 pm

GotenElsaSparkehGeorgia wrote:
Gtfo no x3

Darkness (Umbreon)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum