Well since I forgot everything about my account I made on here. . .I decided to make an entirely new account which I'll use this time

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Well since I forgot everything about my account I made on here. . .I decided to make an entirely new account which I'll use this time

Post by Dusk The Umbreon on Wed Apr 01, 2015 3:27 am

Well. . .If you don't know already I'm Dusk C. and I'm from California. I'm 15 years old at the moment, I knew about PS since about May 2014? And I joined the RP Room sometime in July under my first OC/Alt as Dusk(Sh.Umbreon) so. . .yea. . .and uhh. . .thats about all you should know about me.
Seeing me RP is going to be somewhat rare now due to me focusing on school more and being slightly more addicted to the game on Steam called Team Fortress 2. . .
But I will participate in Conquest any time I get the chance, even though I'll fail most of the time. . ., so. . .yea. . .I can help some people with it but I won't be much help to them.
I have no idea why I made this again.
Dusk The Umbreon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Well since I forgot everything about my account I made on here. . .I decided to make an entirely new account which I'll use this time.

Post by eNdErPaChIrIsU♥ on Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:15 am

If you don't wanna lose this account again, this is what I always do to not lose my username nor password: *Write it on a piece of paper, or your notes.*
But, welcome to the Forums.. yet again. :3
eNdErPaChIrIsU♥

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Well since I forgot everything about my account I made on here. . .I decided to make an entirely new account which I'll use this time

Post by Darkness (Umbreon) on Wed Apr 01, 2015 12:27 pm

Welcome to the forums, man! Nice to see ya here.

Take me for a spin, take it easy, make it redline, make it whine. Make it so we are hitting the high 90's. Make it so we are screaming our lungs out with joy as they get filled with the very smoke from the burning rubber. Do that, and we'll be great friends.

Darkness (Umbreon)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Well since I forgot everything about my account I made on here. . .I decided to make an entirely new account which I'll use this time

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top