[Updated] A useful tool for those considering making an OC - Recommended Reading

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [Updated] A useful tool for those considering making an OC - Recommended Reading

Post by AxeBane on 11/30/2014, 10:22 pm

Daisz wrote:praise helix 4 this thread
MoniStar wrote:I think it's a very useful and helpful document to make OC's from, especially since people can just add their own boxes in afterwards if they need extra sections for some reason~ ^^
Thanks, guys! ^.^ Remember, if there's anything you think should be added or removed, just tell me!

PasswordLost wrote:TVTropes?
Yes. TVTropes. Got a problem with that, mate? .w.
AxeBane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Updated] A useful tool for those considering making an OC - Recommended Reading

Post by AxeBane on 12/2/2014, 6:59 pm

Just gonna say this: Thanks for all of the positive input on this thread, guys! It really makes me feel warm 'n' fuzzy inside. =w=
AxeBane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GodzillaRK9 on 12/20/2014, 8:44 pm

Hmm... Would it work for trainer/human OCs?
GodzillaRK9

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by AxeBane on 12/23/2014, 6:28 am

GodzillaRK9 wrote:Hmm... Would it work for trainer/human OCs?

Most probably, though that's an idea... May end up chalking up another one for trainer OCs.
AxeBane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by AbirdZero on 12/28/2014, 1:35 am

I read both docs, and ended up editing my own bio. I ran out of ideas untill I read the docs! Very helpful! ^.^
AbirdZero

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by AxeBane on 1/11/2015, 10:30 pm

AbirdZero wrote:I read both docs, and ended up editing my own bio. I ran out of ideas untill I read the docs! Very helpful! ^.^

Forgot to reply to this... But thanks for the positive feedback! It makes me feel all warm 'n' fuzzy inside. .w.
AxeBane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lefty The Mawile on 1/21/2015, 5:14 pm

I love this template! Thanks! I'm gonna use it for my OCs! Thanks a lot!
Lefty The Mawile

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by AxeBane on 3/16/2015, 5:45 am

Lefty The Mawile wrote:I love this template! Thanks! I'm gonna use it for my OCs! Thanks a lot!

This is like, really late, but thanks for the feedback! Always welcoming new ideas for things to add/change to the document, by the way.
AxeBane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by AxeBane on 5/3/2015, 12:04 am

Head's up to anyone watching this document that I'm planning on giving the bio templates a face lift, meaning they're going to be re-worked and overall look much prettier some time in the near future! Surprised Stay tuned.
AxeBane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by AxeBane on 7/30/2015, 7:12 pm

And here we go! As of /right now/, the new template has been added! Along with a much-needed design update, it's now been completely re-worked from the ground up to seem more relevant. Enjoy.
AxeBane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Neon Nights on 8/1/2015, 12:57 am

I like it. This is Shades Strine and his New Bio. It's really cool.
Neon Nights

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top