Hada's Original Character [Updating and stuff]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hada's Original Character [Updating and stuff]

Post by Hada (Sylveon) on Sat Nov 29, 2014 7:24 am

Hada is just a regular Sylveon, who is extremely helpful when it comes to people who need help with anything at all, Hada is always extremely friendly towards her friends, and always try to help when there is trouble, although she doesn’t like fighting, she shows her ‘sad’ or worried emotion with her shiny form showing, instead of her normal pink colour, since she was a half-shiny sort of thing, with emotions causing her shiny form to appear, she speaks english but can easily say words in french, she has a French accent and is Vegetarian

Hada was born in the Kalos region, along with her brothers and sisters, on the outskirts of Santalune town, she was a very Playful Eevee, and was always curious for adventure, and she liked to climb on whatever she could find, although her climbing did end up with a Beedrill trying to attack her once, so she was scared of the forest nearby for a while, but she still loved to jump on things, although her family did say it was annoying, she just wanted to play too much to listen, she loved to play with one of her sisters, where they ran around together, but after a while her sister left for somewhere, but her Family wouldn’t explain where or why, Hada wasn’t very happy for a while but after a while, with support from her family she felt better.

When she progressed through her life her Family gave her the choice of what Evolution she should evolve into, she decided to evolve into a Sylveon, because she was told that sylveons were kind, and caring, and she wanted to be helpful whenever someone needed help, after a while she left Kalos and went to a small island that is not too far from there.

She met some friends who were quite nice, and she thought nothing could go wrong on that island, it was peaceful, at most times, she planned to explore more of the world, but she thought that she enjoyed it here, and wanted to stay, she thought it was nice, and her friends were nice to her too, but then, bad things occurred, she had Eevees, but the events leading up to that weren’t particularly ‘Wonderful’, a Jolteon managed to do that, since he wanted a ‘shiny’ Eevee, but after a while, she thought that the Eevees weren’t too bad, it wasn’t the Jolteon’s fault, since she discovered he had split personalities, she forgave the Jolteon.

So she found a tent and she lives there now, and sometimes she visits Kalos to see her family again, her friends are always supportive and she is helpful whenever they need something, she looks after her children very carefully and would rather die than let one of them get hurt, when the Jolteon, known as Goten, tried to do it again, one of her friends stopped him from doing anything bad, and made it so Hada had complete control whenever he goes like that. So, she felt happy, and she thought nothing else could go wrong on that island to her, for a while, since it was quite safe. She now lives in a tent with her 7 Eevees, and she is quite protective over them, since she doesn’t want them to get hurt, she looks after them with a lot of care and plays with them a lot, and the Eevees remind her of when she was young, jumping and climbing on a lot of things.

After a while, she discovered some things about herself, for one, her sister, the Sister that she had not seen for years was actually one of her friends, and her name was Daisy, Hada thought they were just friends, that's all, but after a while, things added up, the Age and the name of her sister, it all added up. So they discovered that they were sisters.

Some Extra Information about Hada

She Loves: Her Eevees, helping people,When people are kind, Her family,Sitrus and Pecha berries and Acting.

She hates: When people attack her, when people hurt her friends or Family, the dark, Poison type pokemon and meat.

Things that Hada is most likely to say:

“I will help, don’t worry!”

“Do you need anything? I can help.”

“How are you?”

“W-what are you doing?!"

"Hurting my friends? Who do you think you are?!"

"I give up, there is too much madness for me to handle."

“What? You expect me to sit here and not help?!”

“Calm down, it’s alright, don’t worry.”

“Hello, who are you?”

“Nice to meet you, My name is Hada.”

--

Things that Hada is least likely to say:

“I hate you! You are stupid!”

“Why would I help you?”

“Hm, I don’t want to talk to you.”

"I cannot even make words for how much I hate you."

“I just want you to shut up.”

“I hate my friends, absolutely horrible.”

“I have no reason to say ‘Hello’ to that person.”

Moves She owns:

Moonblast

Wish

Shadow Ball

Heal bell

Friends: Nekis (Umbreon), Daisy (Sylveon) ,Faux (Luxray)/Carry (Shinx), Alex (Meowth), Goten (Jolteon), Jolty The Jolteon, Darkness (Umbreon).

Last edited by Hada (Sylveon) on Sat Jan 17, 2015 6:40 am; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : Because it's mine)
Hada (Sylveon)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hada's Original Character [Updating and stuff]

Post by Darkness (Umbreon) on Sat Nov 29, 2014 8:30 am

Very detailed, I like it. I have nothing to pick out on, so. . .
9/10.

Take me for a spin, take it easy, make it redline, make it whine. Make it so we are hitting the high 90's. Make it so we are screaming our lungs out with joy as they get filled with the very smoke from the burning rubber. Do that, and we'll be great friends.

Darkness (Umbreon)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hada (Sylveon) on Sat Nov 29, 2014 8:45 am

Thank you!
Hada (Sylveon)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nekis13 on Sat Nov 29, 2014 10:45 am

The fact that I RP with you makes things better, nice Bio~
Nekis13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake on Sat Nov 29, 2014 12:48 pm

I do love the fact that this is so detailed.
I look forward to maybe Roleplaying with this OC?
(:
Jake

View user profile http://pokemonshowdown.com

Back to top Go down

Post by GotenElsaSparkehGeorgia on Sat Nov 29, 2014 2:18 pm

This is why I make friends ^_^ lol
GotenElsaSparkehGeorgia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonite99 on Sat Dec 06, 2014 10:36 am

i like this bio, it is really detailed and explains your character so well

10/10 ^_^
Dragonite99

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ZinogreVolt on Sun Dec 07, 2014 4:34 am

A very descriptive and good backstory there, I like it. However, the fact that she turns into a shiny when she gets sad or scared seems more like a crappy gimmick to make her stand out more, rather than a real character trait. Other than that, a very good and detailed character.
ZinogreVolt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonite99 on Fri Dec 12, 2014 12:29 pm

i like how detailed this is, especially the history. and the quotes are fun, too XD
Dragonite99

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hada (Sylveon) on Fri Dec 12, 2014 2:28 pm

Thank you for the replies c:
Hada (Sylveon)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkness (Umbreon) on Fri Dec 12, 2014 2:32 pm

No problem.

Take me for a spin, take it easy, make it redline, make it whine. Make it so we are hitting the high 90's. Make it so we are screaming our lungs out with joy as they get filled with the very smoke from the burning rubber. Do that, and we'll be great friends.

Darkness (Umbreon)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LinkTheLeafeon on Sun Dec 21, 2014 1:19 am

10/10, I Once RP'ed with you if im correct ((Imma Seed(S.Whimsicott)) I Like this OC because it has a normal Sylveon Nature
LinkTheLeafeon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top