Ignore.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ignore.

Post by Garry (TyGijinka) on Fri Apr 03, 2015 6:06 pm

Someone is looking for my personal information, so i had to come back and delete this. SOrry folks.

Last edited by Garry (TyGijinka) on Tue Jul 11, 2017 5:17 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Someone is looking for my personal information so i have to eradicate this.)
Garry (TyGijinka)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ignore.

Post by Halohbottech on Fri Apr 03, 2015 7:48 pm

Hmm. Interesting. I like him! Seems a bit god-like, but even then, I still really enjoy him! Just be careful: people on Showdown aren't as forgiving about the whole "immortal" thing; people see it as godmodding. But I love him! I feel that you could've written the backstory a little better, but overall Garry's a pretty interesting Poke-Human-Vampire-Alpha-thingymabob! Once again, love the OC, heh, it's more creative than mine, that's for sure!

<3 from da best, Haloh~
Halohbottech

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Garry (TyGijinka) on Fri Apr 03, 2015 8:46 pm

Halohbottech wrote:Hmm. Interesting. I like him! Seems a bit god-like, but even then, I still really enjoy him! Just be careful: people on Showdown aren't as forgiving about the whole "immortal" thing; people see it as godmodding. But I love him! I feel that you could've written the backstory a little better, but overall Garry's a pretty interesting Poke-Human-Vampire-Alpha-thingymabob! Once again, love the OC, heh, it's more creative than mine, that's for sure!

<3 from da best, Haloh~

Thank you! Once Garry actually dies or something, I will write the backstory in better detail. About the god moddy aspect, I never kill anyone with Garry, except for one time when a named Psyker decided to kill off an OC of his. Surprisingly, the immortal aspect of his is accepted pretty well on PS! I try to balance the Immortal defence stuff by giving him some weaknesses that he is REALLY weak to, such as water as stated in the OP.

Also, "Poke-Human-Vampie-Alpha-thingymabob is literally the best description ever. Very Happy
Garry (TyGijinka)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mei13 on Sat Apr 04, 2015 4:57 am

My, he seems like an immortal Typhlosion.
But, I say, this is interesting. Pretty interesting and fun.
It's so interesting that I want to kill my OCs off for a Mega-Alpha-Greninja-Poke-Human-Mage-thingy-ma-whatever. Probably I should update Kei, Haru and Akemi.
By the way, you can, well... explain about the characters in your backstory. I got a little confused there. Or, you can divide it into paragraphs.
Overall, cool OC!
Mei13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Halohbottech on Sat Apr 04, 2015 12:40 pm

^Agreed. As I said before, your backstory could use a little fleshing out, if not just organization.
Halohbottech

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Growlly on Sat Apr 11, 2015 10:39 pm

I love that exotic back-story! Good work!
Growlly

View user profile http://www.Idonthavealife.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top