What you don't like in the RP room?

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

What you don't like in the RP room?

Post by Shun Kodori on Sat Apr 11, 2015 6:52 pm

Just a place where you can vent about stupid things, i don't know if that's really allowed so, forgive me if this breaks any rules (yes i did read them)
just point out something you don't like in the PS RP room, remember that it's about the Room in general, not just one singular Person of the room.

i'll guess i'll start it to give an example

I don't like the "Suicidal" route that the Room has

when i say suicidal i mean, digging their own grave, for example

*CQ is winning*
Random person: i don't like CQ, there's barely any RP in it, i wish more people tried to do it
*CQ wins*
random Person: *DOes not even try to RP in it*

or

*MM wins, host poll is being made*
a bunch of random people: i don't really like MM anymore, most of the hosts just do a cliche setting for it
*Host poll is out*
a bunch of random people: *Votes for the "Cliche" MM doc*

it's just.. annoying to me that they complain and yet do nothing to try to change that
Shun Kodori

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What you don't like in the RP room?

Post by Halohbottech on Sat Apr 11, 2015 8:51 pm

I know what you mean. I mean, I'm not a hateful person in general, but there /are/ some things that just... Argh! Y'no what I mean?

I REALLY hate it when your having a good group, or even single person RP, and somebody comes along and purposely tries to ruin it. Like, if in your RP you're fighting a boss, or whatever, and some random derp comes along and tries to Hyper Beam you to death. I mean, it's just rude, y'know?
Halohbottech

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PyrrhonWheatley on Sat Apr 11, 2015 9:20 pm

Trolls.
PyrrhonWheatley

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shun Kodori on Sat Apr 11, 2015 9:25 pm

PyrrhonWheatley wrote:Trolls.

Straight to the point. Ok, that's good
Shun Kodori

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Curricull on Sun Apr 12, 2015 12:25 am

Plot-Ruiners and godmodding trolls. And end polls at the start of a successful and fun RP(and causing them to end). And lastly, MM Cohosts that fails at almost everything.
Curricull

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PyrrhonWheatley on Sun Apr 12, 2015 7:04 am

Now I feel weird, so I'll go into details of trolls into another thread. A roleplayers guide to trolls. Beyoutiful
PyrrhonWheatley

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonite99 on Tue Apr 14, 2015 7:10 pm

i really hate it when people try to ruin your plot and/or try to assume things that aren't true. i also dont like how we make fun of each other's mistakes and typos. Sometimes theyre really funny and we have to point it out, but sometimes people make rude comments and make fun of the person. I've hosted many an RP where i've made typos, and i've graciously corrected them and accepted all the fun banter going around.

I also hate when people are playing a legend and everyone is like ((Hey, Username, do you have legend perms?))
really, i think it's up to the auth to ask for that because theyre in charge of the room. it's also pretty poitless to ask if there isnt any room owner at all, and we should just directly say ((hey, RoomAuth, Username is using a legend and im sure they dont have legend perms)). or at least drag them aside in OOc to tell them the legend rule if theyre new
Dragonite99

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine Aerial-Noivern on Sat May 02, 2015 8:39 pm

Grammar. Enough said?

Last edited by Divine Aerial-Noivern on Sun May 03, 2015 2:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Divine Aerial-Noivern

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PurplePeahen on Sun May 03, 2015 1:48 am

/me goes to Flying
"flying lord cq"

Wandering's eyes widen in shock and annoyance. How did he manage to enter her kingdom undetected? "..Just who are you and what are you doing in my kingdom?"
"i'm electric lord and i want to cq."
"So, you snuck into my kingdom, planning to take it, when it is yours that will be taken instead!"
"stop stalling and accept my challenge"

- If Flying wins -
"i lost due to hax that was cheap"
- If Flying loses -
"lol skrub stop playing in cq you suck at it.

In other words, those that don't even try to RP in CQ, and think it is only about battling. They do those infamous one liners, and challenge every kingdom there is. And in battle, oh my goodness. They are rude about their opponent, saying things such as, "Ew, who runs band Ferrothorn." and, "You suck at this game lol".
READ THIS: This is the RP room. Pleeaase make an effort to RP. This is the RP room. Pleeaase stop insulting other players, this isn't a tournament, not all are great at battling.

PurplePeahen

View user profile http://play.pokemonshowdown.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine Aerial-Noivern on Sun May 03, 2015 2:49 pm

TheWanderingArtist wrote:/me goes to Flying
"flying lord cq"

Wandering's eyes widen in shock and annoyance. How did he manage to enter her kingdom undetected? "..Just who are you and what are you doing in my kingdom?"
"So, you snuck into my kingdom, planning to take it, when it is yours that will be taken instead!"

- If Flying wins -
- If Flying loses -

In other words, those that don't even try to RP in CQ, and think it is only about battling. They do those infamous one liners, and challenge every kingdom there is. And in battle, oh my goodness. They are rude about their opponent, saying things such as, "Ew, who runs band Ferrothorn." and, "You suck at this game lol".
READ THIS: This is the RP room. Pleeaase make an effort to RP. This is the RP room. Pleeaase stop insulting other players, this isn't a tournament, not all are great at battling.

I'm not the best battler in the world, and like everyone else I get wrecked by Weakness Hunting.
I try to RP in conquest, but I get knocked down by Weakness Hunters and more "Experienced" Players.
Divine Aerial-Noivern

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Allyson(Ninetales) on Tue May 19, 2015 3:50 pm

"flying lord cq"

- If Flying wins -
- If Flying loses -

thats not the worse:
http://pastebin.com/hCMAah35
"One doesn't need to 'RP' to the kingdom." -Nips(Luxio), 2015
My reaction: Well then lets leave the RP Room and play monotype instead
...Anyways its not that I hate main and stay in amphy 4ever, no I dont hate it in general tbh, I hate people who take a side of the RP Rooms we have. I mean whats the sense for siding between 2 rooms? they're both rooms for RP'ing for the roleplayers. Additional: Oh I hate Nips also
Allyson(Ninetales)
Voice
Voice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PyrrhonWheatley on Tue May 19, 2015 7:16 pm

Allyson(Ninetales) wrote:
"flying lord cq"

- If Flying wins -
- If Flying loses -

thats not the worse:
http://pastebin.com/hCMAah35
"One doesn't need to 'RP' to the kingdom." -Nips(Luxio), 2015
My reaction: Well then lets leave the RP Room and play monotype instead
...Anyways its not that I hate main and stay in amphy 4ever, no I dont hate it in general tbh, I hate people who take a side of the RP Rooms we have. I mean whats the sense for siding between 2 rooms? they're both rooms for RP'ing for the roleplayers. Additional: Oh I hate Nips also

GG.

I dunno if I've mentioned if I HATE UNI
PyrrhonWheatley

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Day of the Dead on Fri May 22, 2015 10:22 pm

The thing about attention seekers (however, I am one as well, but I try to seek attention by being funny) is that sometimes they can get a bit hateful. Most haters are attention seekers. I mean...we all have opinions. We get it. We don't need to express all of our opinions, especially to make them drop out of the subject/make the subject look bad/say you hate it just because a conversation of the subject is going on/just for attention. I mean, yes. I admit it. I am obsessed with FNaF. Does that mean it deserves hate? Keep it to yourself if it does or not - no one else cares. We can have a friendly conversation in chat about what we think about the game, but there's no reason to hate it!

Oh, and hating a person for what they like. I sometimes burst out because of such, yes, but usually because they're constantly pestering me or not giving up. (I'm looking at the old LoreLight) And, along with ending a perfectly good RP (such as MM, as an example, I'm using an MM I hosted earlier today) just because...I wouldn't know the reason. Just because you hate MM? Just because you want Freeroam? Have patience! Enjoy the scenery text that's given out to you, hate the RP or not! Sometimes, I'm really against end polls.

Shouldn't an RP be allowed to end naturally? Maybe we should move the rank that can give perms to make an end poll up a bit. Y'know, that's a pretty good idea in my opinion. End poll spamming an RP is NOT how you should express your hate or impatience towards an RP. Just wait! Read the bold letters and watch as your imagination flows with the scenes of what the RP is trying to tell you.

I'm done with my rant. Gah.
Day of the Dead

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHDWU5FOc04

Back to top Go down

Post by LoreLight on Fri May 22, 2015 11:41 pm

the fr update spouted some of the most ass burning scrubs ever like damn that update was so bad and a bit after
LoreLight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabre on Sat May 23, 2015 12:27 am

Nothing really except for people who do not rp in CQ whatsoever.

Long live Poison.
Sabre

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next