Page 5 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: What you don't like in the RP room?

Post by Dragonite99 on Fri Jan 22, 2016 7:34 pm

Kismesis 413 wrote:
Dragonite99 wrote:
I also am not fond of certain users but they shall remain unnamed
I bet I'm on this list lmao

actually, no you're not XD since my activity on main just went down again because of stupid school, i do not believe you are one of those people.

okay, let me say it straight, i really don't like Lorelight. Lorelight irritates me to no end and it seems like he or she is always trying to argue with someone. It's awful e.e
Dragonite99

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PyrrhonWheatley on Fri Jan 22, 2016 8:43 pm

Dragonite99 wrote:
Kismesis 413 wrote:
Dragonite99 wrote:
I also am not fond of certain users but they shall remain unnamed
I bet I'm on this list lmao

actually, no you're not XD since my activity on main just went down again because of stupid school, i do not believe you are one of those people.

okay, let me say it straight, i really don't like Lorelight. Lorelight irritates me to no end and it seems like he or she is always trying to argue with someone. It's awful e.e

I'm equally like Lorelight with arguements and boy being that guy no one likes feels good somethymes
PyrrhonWheatley

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kismesis 413 on Fri Jan 22, 2016 10:09 pm

Armored Chandelure wrote:
Kismesis 413 wrote:Oh, and PyrrhonWheatley.

I like how you casually removed part of my quote, which justifies what I said.
Why don't you stop dodging around it?

How about you leave the RP Room Sans alone?
Leave him alone? What am I doing? All I did was mention how he deleted the part of my message that justifies what I said, and asked him to respond to it instead of the first half of the message, which can sound way worse than what I meant.

Why don't you leave the Lobby's best fruit alone?
Kismesis 413

View user profile http://sparknotes.com

Back to top Go down

Post by PyrrhonWheatley on Sat Jan 23, 2016 12:10 am

Pokehigh.

Gonna rant lator actually

Might as well add "People who capitalize every letter in a sentence and insists that's how they're supposed to be written"

Fuck you whoever you are
PyrrhonWheatley

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreaming Asriel on Tue Jan 26, 2016 12:08 am

I'm just gonna go.

A goat child in a striped shirt fled.
Dreaming Asriel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lura Alkina on Tue Jan 26, 2016 1:27 pm

How customs don't get as much credit as they should. People have a lot of great ideas, and some are prepared to try them out. It's just that I don't see people trying out their ideas much, and I don't like how people who DO try to test their customs get outvoted by (Sometimes) overrated and over popular RP's, such as CQ, FR, or MM. And what I've seen, people who whine and bitch about Pokehigh would sometimes rather vote for their least favorite RP rather than try something new, such as a custom.

I consider myself lucky to just have my Custom have just ONE test run with how much people don't try/vote for customs.
Lura Alkina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruella on Tue Jan 26, 2016 2:56 pm

Lura Alkina wrote:How customs don't get as much credit as they should. People have a lot of great ideas, and some are prepared to try them out. It's just that I don't see people trying out their ideas much, and I don't like how people who DO try to test their customs get outvoted by (Sometimes) overrated and over popular RP's, such as CQ, FR, or MM. And what I've seen, people who whine and bitch about Pokehigh would sometimes rather vote for their least favorite RP rather than try something new, such as a custom.

I consider myself lucky to just have my Custom have just ONE test run with how much people don't try/vote for customs.

I am assuming this applies to main due to the fr part, so let me tell you amphy is your friend. I can usually get my customs voted for and win polls in amphy, but main certainly has a different culture towards them. I have seen customs with barely ten minutes work put into them win in main, while some detailed and great customs will never get a chance. It is just a matter of popularity, luck and the people, which is unfortunate.
Cruella
Driver
Driver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreaming Asriel on Tue Jan 26, 2016 7:17 pm

How about the overwhelming amount of generic Eevee and Eeveelution OCs, and, moreover, how only rarely a unique OC of them comes around... Just to get generic'd by fools.
Dreaming Asriel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PyrrhonWheatley on Tue Jan 26, 2016 7:22 pm

This is star the eevee they just hatched from an egg they don't have parents i know they're gonna be an espeon and they do to plz help star
PyrrhonWheatley

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kismesis 413 on Tue Jan 26, 2016 8:24 pm

hi im psychic the espeon i wanted to be an umbreon but my parents are overprotective so i got snatched from the dark im really edgy for a espeon i act like an umbreon and im depressed and i HM01 myself

open to ships
Kismesis 413

View user profile http://sparknotes.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Enchidio on Tue Jan 26, 2016 8:29 pm

hi im gold the eevee my parents died when i was just 2 and ever since i lived in the dark hoping to be an umbreon

"Uncle Grandpa is my favorite anime"
"Why the fuck is this show on Adult Swim im switching to Nick Jr."
I can make your legend doc look as amazing as Julius Cole Roblox Hater's rapping
Friend request me or I kill your house
Im a voice
I can sprite whatever you want as long as you don't fuck up
I play offline Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 and im prolly better at it than you im a saiyan
I maine water in cq
I have a deviantart
I try not 2 shitpost
Roleplaying room driver
U can call me Enchi Enchidio or whatever just dont call me Raelcontor kthxbye
Enchidio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PyrrhonWheatley on Tue Jan 26, 2016 9:34 pm

I'm making this a forum game
PyrrhonWheatley

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruella on Wed Jan 27, 2016 4:26 am

....I agree with everything above me. Most people know my eevee hate and this is my point exactly. I was fine with the pokemon before i joined this room and saw all the edgy "my parents died and I alone but I am loyal to my friends but I also hate myself and want to die despite fighting for my life everytime someones attacks me and suffering from bipolar" eevees. Anyway.
Cruella
Driver
Driver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychoreality on Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:30 am

Lura Alkina wrote:How customs don't get as much credit as they should. People have a lot of great ideas, and some are prepared to try them out. It's just that I don't see people trying out their ideas much, and I don't like how people who DO try to test their customs get outvoted by (Sometimes) overrated and over popular RP's, such as CQ, FR, or MM. And what I've seen, people who whine and bitch about Pokehigh would sometimes rather vote for their least favorite RP rather than try something new, such as a custom.

Can I go ahead and counter this with something else I hate?

People who make customs that have little effort put into their actual mechanics and try to make it look pretty only to fall on their face and create an ugly, fundamentally broken shambles. These "roleplays" (I use quote marks since nobody actually RPs in a lot of them because they're roll/battle based) drag down the reputation of custom RPs which great customs like ZA and Island of Fate worked hard to build, and it sucks. I know multiple people who have a hatred towards customs as a whole due to the utter amount of shit that gets pumped out. I won't be naming names because that's rude, but if there was more of a custom regulation system then perhaps there wouldn't be overwhelming amounts of crud drowning out the genuinely good customs.
Psychoreality
Driver
Driver

View user profile http://psychoreality19.wix.com/popranter

Back to top Go down

Post by Spade Magnes on Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:53 am

Shun Kodori wrote:Just a place where you can vent about stupid things, i don't know if that's really allowed so, forgive me if this breaks any rules (yes i did read them)
just point out something you don't like in the PS RP room, remember that it's about the Room in general, not just one singular Person of the room.
You're asking me this.
You're asking ME what I dislike about the room.

Oh, Neptune, I don't even want to start!
Seriously, though. Don't get me started on this. Let's just say the only reason I stick around is basically because there's some people I can't contact otherwise in there.
Spade Magnes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top