Theorymonning!

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Theorymonning!

Post by Elekikiss on Mon Apr 13, 2015 5:16 am

I just thought it might be fun to think of theoretical Pokémon and/or Mega/Primals.
Please include your analysis of the theoretical pokemon ~
Elekikiss

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Well... Too start off...

Post by Elekikiss on Mon Apr 13, 2015 5:17 am

Mega-Milotic
Type +Fairy or +Dragon ; both give a considerably big bulk to Milotic.
Stats go from 95/60/79/100/125/81 to 95/60/119/120/165/81 aka +40 on Def and SpD, and +20 on SpA.
Ability should be either or between keeping Marvel Scale (and purposely sleeping with Rest for 1.5x Def) or getting Multiscale.

In theory this would be a Wall that can rival the Great Wall of Pokemon, Lugia... Speaking of Lugia...

Primal-Lugia
Ability: "Cocytus" - pretty much Primordial Sea or Desolate Land, but for Flying. Makes Electric and Rock fail.
I got this idea because dex entries of Lugia says that even a light flutter of its wings are enough to create days of storms. And I know Cocytus is a river, not a storm. But details.
Stats: From 106/90/130/90/154/110 to 106/90/160/120/184/120. That's +30 to Def, SpA, and SpD while +10 to Speed.

While this would leave Lugia vulnerable to its Psychic weaknesses and Ice moves, it completely nullifies 2 of its weaknesses... 1 popular(rock), and one... not so popular (electric). This would also pump up the damage of its Signature move Aero blast by giving a new weather condition to boost its power+STAB, and the SpA buff will grant that it will do relative, if not heavy damage. And the Buffs onto Def and SpD need no explanation. The Great Wall should be played as the Great wall after all.
Elekikiss

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Theorymonning!

Post by Wolfemblemstudios on Mon Apr 13, 2015 1:10 pm

I'm going to counter Primal Lugia ability you made up.  First desolate land and primordial Sea only counter Water and fire (respectively).  Cocytus wouldn't block all of flying's weaknesses.  And technically the flying counterpart to the primal abilities is Delta stream., which nullifies all other weather and halves damage from super effective moves on flying type pokemon.  I'm not saying primal Lugia would get this ability, but the ability cocytus does not make sense in my opinion when delta stream exists.  And if Primal lugia were to exist , primal ho-oh would as well.  They would probably have countering abilities.  (not necessarily countering, but respective, not sure what the right word would be).  
Primal Lugia: Becomes Water/Psychic  Ability- I could see it getting Primordial Sea because it does live deep in the sea.

Primal Ho-oh: Stays Fire/Flying  Ability- Desolate Land, as a counterpart to Primal Lugia
Stat changes: +30 Atk, SP. Atk, and Spd

Ho-oh would retain the rock weakness, but water would be eliminated (except for cloud9 or Delta Stream being out)
It already has ground immunity, as well.
Wolfemblemstudios
Voice
Voice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Elekikiss on Mon Apr 13, 2015 4:26 pm

Eh, the problem is that it wouldn't elimainate any weaknesses on Lugia's part. How Rock only becoming x0 would be a decent ability to give Lugia, which is Flying/Psychic in game, and it would give a boost to the flying type Aeroblast~
Elekikiss

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shun Kodori on Mon Apr 13, 2015 6:00 pm

i guess i should try that

Mega-mightyena
Type:Dark/Fairy
Ability:Either keep "Moxie" or give it "Tough Claws"
Stats: from hp:70/Atk:90/Def:70/Spa:60/Spd:60/Speed:70 to hp:70/Atk:120/Def:70/Spa:60/Spd:60/Spe:110 ((a 30+ Buff in Atk and Spe))

I guess this would make mightyena a potential sweeper, giving the stat it needs so much, moxie will keep the same strat that it has on NU battles, though tough claws would also benefit mightyena with the boost to contact moves

((the reason to put tough claws instead of strong jaw is more of a personal opinion [even though mightyena is the Bite Pokemon]. I aways had an idea of mega-mighty having an anthrophomorfic form, making him something of a "big Bad Wolf", hense the fairy typing))
Shun Kodori

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfemblemstudios on Tue Apr 14, 2015 1:39 am

becoming water eliminates its rock weakness and primordial sea + water type boosts the water attacks it get like hydro pump and surf

Also, I like the idea of a fairy/Dark type, and the idea of mightyena getting a mega. I doubt the mega would be werewolf like thoug, so imo the fairy/dark typing wouldn't work in this case.  Tough claws is probably the better ability affecting all physical moves, but he is the bite pokemon so Tough Jaws would be the more likely choice.  I think the stat buff would be more like +30 Attack/ +40 speed making attack and speed tied at 120.

----
Mega Zangoose
Base: HP:73|Atk: 115|Def: 60|Sp. A:60|Sp. D:60|Spe:90| BST:458
Mega: HP: 73|Atk: 150 (+45)|Def:65 (+5)|Sp A:60|Sp D:60|Spe:140 (+50)|BST:558(+100)

Zangoose has a hard time surviving hits, but now being better at out-speeding without full speed investment.
Ability: Tough Claws seems obvious to me. It's main focus is its claws; perhaps Scrappy could work also.
Type: Pure Normal OR Normal/Fighting if Scrappy ((But Scrappy is M. loppunny's thing so I think Tough claws would be more M. zangoose's style))

Mega Seviper
Base: HP:73|Atk: 100|Def: 60|Sp. A:100|Sp. D:60|Spe:65| BST:458
Mega: HP: 73|Atk: 150(+50)|Def:90(+30)|Sp. A:100|sp. D:60|Spe:85 (+20}| Bst:558 (+100)

I actually changed my position on Mega Seviper. he would probably be more streamlined with a boost to speed, but at the same time get a physical def. boost from some kind of additional scales. His Blade tail would probably be changed to be better resulting in a higher atk stat.

Ability: Multiscale. Adds to his tanky-ness. He is a snake, and snakes have scales.

Type: Keep poison, or perhaps add dark. Only weakness being ground then.
A pic of the two theoretical megas:

Last edited by Wolfemblemstudios on Tue Apr 14, 2015 8:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Wolfemblemstudios
Voice
Voice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Elekikiss on Tue Apr 14, 2015 3:47 am

But Lugia's Sig move is Aero,and That's Why I want to boost that ;×;
Also, Megas are always +100 BST
Elekikiss

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Galom on Tue Apr 14, 2015 2:22 pm

Swordfish-themed Fakemon
Spent some time making this during extreme weather class, since I was bored. No art to speak of yet. I'm not really skilled enough to draw it, sadly. Just imagine a large swordfish-like Pokemon clad in iron with a large, metallic blade where its "sword" would normally be on a swordfish.

Sailance: the Shipwreck Pokémon
Water/Steel-type
80 HP | 115 Atk | 110 Def | 40 SpA | 70 SpD | 75 Spe || BST: 490
Abilities: Intimidate, Sturdy
Hidden Ability (Available): Justified

Evolves from Calangler at Lv. 38.

Physical details:
Height (length): 5'7" (1.7m)
Weight: 212 lbs (96.2 kg) [80 BP]
Egg Group: Water 2
Gender Ratio: 87.5% Male, 12.5% Female

Technical details:
Catch Rate: 45 (5.9%)
Hatch Time: 1520-1700 steps

Pokédex entries:
OR: Mighty guardians of the sea, Sailance make their homes in shipwrecks and fiercely defend those that accompany them.
AS: Its fighting style is reminiscent of jousting, involving the use of its great blade as a spear while rushing foes.

Level-up moves:
Start: Aqua Tail
Start: Iron Defense
38: Iron Head
42: Aqua Ring
47: Iron Defense
51: Sacred Sword
55: Swords Dance
57: Rain Dance
59: Hydro Pump
63: Agility
66: Giga Impact

TM/HM moves:
TM05 Roar
TM06 Toxic
TM10 Hidden Power
TM12 Taunt
TM13 Ice Beam
TM14 Blizzard
TM15 Hyper Beam
TM17 Protect
TM18 Rain Dance
TM20 Safeguard
TM23 Smack Down
TM27 Return
TM40 Aerial Ace
TM42 Facade
TM44 Rest
TM45 Attract
TM54 False Swipe
TM55 Scald
TM62 Acrobatics
TM63 Embargo
TM66 Payback
TM67 Retaliate
TM68 Giga Impact
TM73 Thunder Wave
TM74 Gyro Ball
TM75 Swords Dance
TM84 Poison Jab
TM87 Swagger
TM88 Sleep Talk
TM89 U-Turn
TM90 Substitute
TM91 Flash Cannon
TM94 Secret Power
TM95 Snarl
HM01 Cut
HM03 Surf
HM04 Strength
HM05 Waterfall
HM07 Dive

Egg moves:
Ancient Power: Relicanth
Brine: Qwilfish, Wailmer, Wailord, Alomomola
Double-Edge: Relincath, Basculin
Dragon Dance: Gyarados
Hydro Pump: Gyarados, Chinchou, Lanturn, Qwilfish, Remoraid, Octillery, Wailmer, Wailord, Relicanth, Luvdisc, Alomomola
Swift: Remoraid
Thrash: Gyarados, Basculin

Tutor moves:
Water Pulse
Dual Chop
Iron Tail
Bounce
Iron Head
Zen Headbutt
Aqua Tail
Last Resort
Outrage
Block
Magnet Rise
Iron Defense
Stealth Rock
Icy Wind

Sample sets:
::Dragon Dance::
Sailance @ Life Orb
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 Atk / 8 Def / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Waterfall
- Iron Head
- Sacred Sword
- Dragon Dance

::Tank Lead::
Sailance @ Leftovers
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 248 HP / 188 Atk / 72 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Waterfall
- Iron Head
- Taunt
- Stealth Rock

Last edited by Galom on Wed Apr 15, 2015 9:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

Room Owner
Room Owner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfemblemstudios on Tue Apr 14, 2015 3:11 pm

Sailance would be a great anti-fire pokemon for steel cq teams.

or even good to use against grass types on a water cq team.

Maybe you should help in the CAP project Galom. Sailance seems like an awesome "Pokemon".

The only problem I find with it, is that the mental image I get of Sailance doesn't seem like a final form to me, perhaps have him evolve with like stone or trade into a final form, perhaps a sword and shield like swordfish, with the stance change ability.
Wolfemblemstudios
Voice
Voice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Elekikiss on Tue Apr 14, 2015 5:23 pm

The way I see it, Sailance sounds like a good bulky CB or an anti Ferro/Heatran starter
Elekikiss

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonite99 on Tue Apr 14, 2015 5:46 pm

hey, this thread is super smart!

I had a bunch of Pokemon made up, so i'll list my favourite one and see what you guys think :3

Name: Porector
Species: Grass Snake Pokemon
Ability: Overgrow (HA is Water Absorb)
Evolution: Evolves into ??? at level 15, ??? at level 36. (still thinking of names)
Stats: (I'm not sure how to calculate exactly, so anyone is free to make it up based on the info i am going to give you)
Type: Grass-POison, Grass-POison, Grass Dragon
Height: 1'2'' Length 2'3''
Weight: (roughly) 27 lbs.
Egg Group: Grass (is that an egg group??? i forget x.x)/Field

Aaand moves....
im not gonna go throuh the whole moveset thing... it's got pretty much exactly what any fast, special-sweeping Grass-Poison-type would have

Description: Porector live among the trees and the love to eat berries. They carry vines which lets them swing form branch to branch. A lash from the vine results in a powerful pain for the foe, and they are intimidated by its sharp horns.

Dex Colour: Green
Actual Colour: the horn rack on its head is the same dark green it has on its belly, and the rest of its body is a lighter green. It holds a green vine, with 3 more attached to its tail. It has wide brown eyes with a dark base, lighter brown highlight near the bottom. It has no scelera (the whites) but it has a white highlight in its eye

(i reallly wanna post a pic of it.... i will some time..... but anyways, tell me what you thinkn! I'd love to get some feedback)
Dragonite99

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Elekikiss on Tue Apr 14, 2015 6:55 pm

Feedback on Portector:
It sounds like a speedster type Physical hitter grass type for me, especially because of the emphasis on whips. As a final Evo, I'd expect a BST around 520; something like 70/105/55/40/50/100
A fragile speedster is how I imagined it from your description
Elekikiss

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Elekikiss on Tue Apr 14, 2015 6:56 pm

Also, How about the HA being Speed Boost instead of Water Absorb?
Elekikiss

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonite99 on Tue Apr 14, 2015 7:06 pm

yeah, Speed Boost sounds cool. i kinda picked Water Absorb out of nowhere, idk why XD

i thought it special for some reason as well, not sure why. i always liked special attack :3 and yeah, it is pretty fragile. it's like a Sceptile in a way.
Dragonite99

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfemblemstudios on Tue Apr 14, 2015 7:09 pm

For Porector, how about this as it's moveset:

1- pound
1- Leer
6- Vine Whip
10-Horn attack
14-Leech Seed
Evolves at 15 Evo learns Poison Tail at 15, but misses Poison Fang
16-Poison Fang, but misses Poison tail

This is what I got from how you described it.

17 onward is irrelevant
Wolfemblemstudios
Voice
Voice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top