Theorymonning!

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Theorymonning!

Post by Wolfemblemstudios on Thu Apr 30, 2015 6:01 pm

I agree with the Fire/Fairy typing. Ninetales does seem like a fairy tale-ish pokemon (pun unintended)

Mega Ninetales would probably join mega zam in BL, while Mega Electrode would come up at least one tier maybe one of the other Black lists.

Good megas.
Wolfemblemstudios
Voice
Voice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat May 02, 2015 6:17 pm

Mega Kingdra!
75/150/95/160/95/95
+0/+55/+0/+65/+0/+10
Ability: Swift Swim

Stat Breakdown:
Kingdra is a monster in rain, but it needs a little shot in the arm to even compete against itself and other megas. A nice little increase makes it instantly more usable among the monsters of OU and UU. Now its only problems is its middling speed stat and slight outclassing of itself by its regular forme holding a Life Orb.

Movesets:
Kingdra @Kindrite
EVs: 80 Atk / 252 SpA / 176 Spe
- Draco Meteor
- Waterfall
- Surf/Hydro Pump/Ice Beam
- Outrage/Signal Beam/Hidden Power Poison/Iron Head

HP Poison is only an option because fuck you Whimsicott. Standard Rain Broom.

Kingdra @ Kindrite
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature or Naughty Nature
- Waterfall/Hydro Pump
- Outrage
- Iron Head
- Dragon Dance

This set just beats on teams, and it doesn't have to rely on missing with its STABs or anything like that. Naughty + Hydro Pump is there to take care of Skarms.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rubber Ducky Z on Sat May 02, 2015 11:26 pm

Alright here's another Mega Evolution!

Mega Yanmega | Mega Stone: Yanmegaite
Type: Bug/Dragon
Ability: Tinted Lens
New Movepool Additions: Outrage, Dragonbreath, Dragon Pulse
Normal Stats: 86 HP  | 76 Attack  | 86 Defense | 116 Sp. Attack | 56 Sp. Defense | 95 Speed
Mega Stats: 86 HP (+0) | 66 Attack (-10) | 106 Defense (+20) | 156 Sp. Attack (+40) | 86 (+30) Sp.Def | 115 Speed (+20)

Yanmega changes from a Bug/Flying type to a Bug/Dragon type upon Mega-Evolving which gives it resistances to Electric,Water, and a x4 Resistance to Grass while making it neutral to Fire type moves and reducing its weakness to Rock while making it only x2 resistance to Fighting and it now resists Ground type moves instead of being immune to them.

Yanmegas Attack stat decreases slightly when Mega-Evolving while its Defense, Sp.Defense and Speed get Moderate boosts while its Sp.Attack gains a Large boost
Tinted Lens allows Mega Yanmega to heavily damage almost any Pokémon even if they resist the move.
Its already decent Defense is boosted further to 106 and its originally subpar Sp.Def is boosted to a much more desirable base 86.
Its Speed is boosted to a good base 115 which allows it outspeed quite a few Pokémon but its still outspeed by Pokémon such as Talonflame, Alakazam (Though it won't like being hit by a Bug Buzz) and several Mega's. Base 156 special attack allows it to hit hard and basically nothing x4 resists its moves because of Tinted Lens.

Example Moveset:

Yanmega @ Yanmegaite
Ability: Speed Boost ----> Tinted Lens
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Protect
- Bug Buzz
- Dragon Pulse
- Giga Drain/Roost/Shadow Ball/Ancient Power/Hidden Power Ground/Hidden Power Rock

Max Sp.Atk and Speed EVs are so your as fast and hit as hard as possible while a Modest Nature is preferred since you should get the Speed Boost before Mega-Evolving.
4 Sp.Defense EVs mean less damage from Stealth Rock.

Having Protect means you can easily get a Speed Boost before Mega-Evolving next turn.
Bug Buzz is One of 2 STABs and Tinted Lens allows it to hit a lot of things hard as well as ignoring Substitutes.
Dragon Pulse is secondary STAB and it hits a lot of Pokémon neutrally.
The last move is decided by what you want to hit super effectively and is mostly a filler move otherwise
Giga Drain hits Water types hard and gives Mega Yanmega a way to heal off residual damage and SR Damage as well as some resisted or neutral hits. Roost can be used instead to heal off damage.
Shadow Ball provides near perfect neutral coverage. Ancient Power is to nail Talonflame, Mega Pinsir, and Moltres on the switch or if you predict right and has a chance of raising all your stats. HP Ground is for hitting Heatran which would otherwise completely wall Mega Yanmega as well as hitting Magnezone/Magneton. HP Rock can be used if you find Ancient Powers low PP undesirable.

Last edited by Rubber Ducky Z on Fri Aug 26, 2016 3:04 pm; edited 2 times in total
Rubber Ducky Z

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfemblemstudios on Mon Jun 13, 2016 9:17 pm

Definitely at least UU. I would say OU because it can break walls with its High AF SP. Atk combined with Tinted Lens. OU loves it walls at least in the current Meta. Chansey would still wall it though. Even with HP Fighting. Not much Special attackers can do against Eviolite Chansey. Ultimately It might get the shaft to BL.

My final vote: BL
Wolfemblemstudios
Voice
Voice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Enchidio on Sat Jul 02, 2016 12:17 am

les go guys
im gonna do as many as i can for now, mega leavanny form. i'll do y tomorrow.
Grass/Steel type. It's basically like another version of Ferrothorn.
75/103/80/70/80/92 turns to 75/123/120/70/150/62
This mon would be a bulky Sticky Web setter, and unlike Shuckle, it has actual offensive presence.
Concept: A Leavanny that uses artificial leaves to protect itself. It can use these leaves to attack as well.
Ability: Multiscale (it could use its leaves to protect itself, and they would be destroyed with the first hit) would be nice.
Leavanny @ Leavannite X
Ability: Chlorophyll (since das cool man)
EVs: 248 HP / 252 SpD / 8 Atk
Careful Nature
- Leaf Blade
- Sticky Web
- Toxic
- Synthesis
A specially defensive Sticky Web setter that doesn't die easily. Sticky Web, Toxic your opponents, Synthesis to stall them out, and Leaf Blade to rush the process.
Tier: OU, probably. UU is a possibility, but if it's allowed there, it's gonna be pretty good.

"Uncle Grandpa is my favorite anime"
"Why the fuck is this show on Adult Swim im switching to Nick Jr."
I can make your legend doc look as amazing as Julius Cole Roblox Hater's rapping
Friend request me or I kill your house
Im a voice
I can sprite whatever you want as long as you don't fuck up
I play offline Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 and im prolly better at it than you im a saiyan
I maine water in cq
I have a deviantart
I try not 2 shitpost
Roleplaying room driver
U can call me Enchi Enchidio or whatever just dont call me Raelcontor kthxbye
Enchidio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Enchidio on Sat Jul 02, 2016 12:31 pm

Mega Leavanny Y, Grass/Rock
75/103/80/70/80/92 to 75/153/80/65/95/132
Concept: A queen/king of sorts, meant to attack gracefully and not be hurt.
Ability: If the user steps on a hazard (the first one laid in the battle), the hazard will disappear and the type will turn into the type of the user's normal type moves.
Offensive set:
Leavanny @ Leavannite Y
Ability: Overcoat
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spe / 4 SpD
Jolly Nature
- Leaf Blade
- Return
- Knock Off
- filler
Basically go into SR and just attack with Return. Use the other three moves when needed.

Flail set:
Leavanny @ Leavannite Y
Ability: Chlorophyll (cool man)
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Lonely Nature
IVS: 0 Def / 0 SpD
- Leaf Blade
- Endure
- Flail
- Protect
Much weaker set than the last, but can be used to some extent. Too bad it can't use the pinch berries. Either way, use Flail to kick everyone's asses after SR. Leaf Blade in case you're resisted (though you die to steel).
Tier: UU is a possibility. It'll do fine there. It's not bad in OU, but there are probably so many better Pokemon to use, not to mention that if Mega Leavanny X runs an offensive set, it can take hits far better than Y.

I can make your legend doc look as amazing as Julius Cole Roblox Hater's rapping
Im a voice
I play offline Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 and im prolly better at it than you im a saiyan
I maine water in cq
I have a deviantart
I try not 2 shitpost
Roleplaying room driver
Enchidio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Rubber Ducky Z on Thu Aug 25, 2016 1:41 am

Its been quite a while since I last posted here but I have a new Mega Evolution to show you guys. I present to you...Mega Girafarig!

Mega Stone: Girafarigite
Type: Dark/Psychic
Ability: *Malevate
Increases the power of Normal-type moves by 20%. It then changes those moves to Dark-type.
New moves: Dark Pulse (TM),Quick Attack (Level 1/Move Relearner),Psychic Fangs (Egg move from either Smeargle OR Stoutland) and Heal Bell (Tutor)

Appearance: When Girafarig Mega Evolves its 2nd head and neck become much larger/longer and resembles a snake's head. It has a row of sharp fangs and red colored eyes with a pair of curved horns and there is now two rows of triangular plates running down Mega Girafarig's back and necks which have turned red in color. Meanwhile its first head remains mostly unchanged but it now has an additional pair of horns and both pairs now have pointy tips instead of round ones. Its eyes have also turned completely blue in color.

Normal stats: 70 HP | 80 Atk | 65 Def | 90 Sp.Atk | 65 Sp.Def | 85 Spe | (Total: 455)
Mega Evolution stats: 70 HP | 125 Atk (+45) | 75 Def (+10) | 110 Sp.Atk (+20) | 75 Sp.Def (+10) | 100 Spe (+15) | (Total: 555)

When Girafarig mega-evolves it becomes a Dark/Psychic type meaning its no longer immune to ghost-type moves and is now weak to fairy and x4 weak to bug but in return it is no longer weak to dark-type moves and gains an immunity to psychic. It gains a good ability in Malevate meaning it can still use its normal-type moves to great effect.

With its higher attack stat it can hit pretty hard and it also has a decent special attack stat which can be boosted by Calm Mind or Nasty Plot. Its speed is a lot better but it can still be outsped by numerous Pokémon with higher speed stats and its bulk is still average at best.

Example movesets
Nasty Plot Sweeper
Girafarig @  Girafarigite
Ability: Sap Sipper ---> Malevate
Timid Nature/Modest Nature
- Nasty Plot/Calm Mind
- Hyper Voice
- Psyshock
- Dazzling Gleam/Hidden Power Fire/Thunderbolt/Energy Ball

Pretty simple moveset. Just set up and sweep once Pokémon that threaten Mega Girafarig are out of the way. Nasty plot is for pure power while Calm Mind makes it harder for the opponents to revenge kill you with special attacks. Hyper Voice gets STAB and hits really hard thanks to Malevate in addition to ignoring substitutes. Psyshock allows Mega Girafarig to break past specially defensive walls and assault vest users. Dazzling Gleam hits Dark-types and Dragon-types hard. Hidden Power fire can break through steel-types (Especially Scizor,Ferrothorn and Escavalier.) Thunderbolt nails Flying and Water-types. Energy ball also hits water-types hard but it also can deal a lot of damage to rock and ground types.

All-out Physical attacker
Girafarig @ Girafarigite
Ability: Sap Sipper ---> Malevate
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature/Adamant Nature
- Psychic Fangs
- Return/Frustration/Double-Edge
- Sucker Punch/Quick Attack
- Earthquake

A typical all-out attacker set that takes advantage of its higher physical attack and with Sap Sipper you can safely switch into any Grass-type move and gain a free attack boost before mega-evolving. Thanks to the addition of Psychic Fangs Mega Girafarig has a good Psychic-type STAB move without any sort of drawbacks other than not affecting Dark-types plus it has the nice bonus of removing the opponents Reflect, Light Screen or Aurora Veil as well. Return hits pretty hard thanks to Malevate and is the most reliable Dark-type STAB Mega Girafarig has but Frustration can be used instead to mess up Ditto. Double-Edge is far more powerful than Return but it has recoil damage which hurts Mega Girafarig's longevity. Sucker Punch allows Mega Girafarig to hit faster Pokémon before they can hit it and also allow it to revenge kill. However it has the drawbacks of having low PP and it will fail if the opponent uses a status move or if they are faster and also use a priority move.
Quick Attack can be used instead for more reliability but its not nearly as powerful as Sucker Punch is. (Even with the latter getting nerfed in Gen 7)
Earthquake hits most Steel,Rock and Electric-types hard though in most cases using your Dark-type or Psychic-type STAB is better against the ones that are immune to or resist Earthquake.

So...what do you guys think about it? I honestly think it would be RU or BL2 if it actually existed though it might see usage in UU as well.

Last edited by Rubber Ducky Z on Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:44 am; edited 7 times in total (Reason for editing : Changed the power boost given by Malevate to match the gen 7 damage nerf to the ate/ize ablities and gave it Psychic Fangs as a new move since it suits the Pokemon. Also updated some of the other text.)
Rubber Ducky Z

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Enchidio on Thu Aug 25, 2016 8:27 pm

actually have some pokemon fusions i made on paint.net. why not include em here?
Name: Weavile-Meowstic. Any fusion name I can think of sounds bad, so I'll go with that.
Appearance: https://gyazo.com/98ea369a82307dc81975565d42a86160 (idk where to upload it so)
Type: Psychic/Ice
Moves: Every move in Weavile's movepool, every move in Meowstic-M's movepool
Ability: Pressure/Prankster/Pickpocket (HA)
Stats: 84 HP/138 Atk/80 Def/99 SpA/60 SpD/150 Spe
Competitive review (OU): Weavile-Meowstic (or WM) is a very versatile Pokemon, with a huge movepool involving Zen Headbutt, Knock Off, Sucker Punch, Icicle Crash, Ice Shard for physical sets, and Surf, Ice Beam, Focus Blast, Psychic, and Psyshock for special or mixed sets. Its massive speed allows it to outspeed or tie with Pokemon such as Mega Beedrill, non-scarf Terrakion, regular Weavile, and all beat them with any move. WM also has a variety of moves to abuse with Prankster such as Thunder Wave, Swords Dance, Hone Claws, Nasty Plot, Light Screen, Reflect, and Toxic. When using support sets, it still hits hard uninvested, too. However, WM is not without its flaws. While it can outspeed many Pokemon, it can't outrun some scarf Pokemon. It also has a weakness to Knock Off which will hurt it majorly. It has 84/80/60 bulk, which allows many Pokemon to pray on it. Lastly, it only has a 99 SpA, so it cannot use full-on special sets. Regardless, WM is a very strong Pokemon in OU.

Swords Dance
Weavile-Meowstic @ Focus Sash/Life Orb
Ability: Pickpocket/Prankster
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Ice Shard
- Icicle Crash
- Zen Headbutt

Nasty Plot
Weavile-Meowstic @ Focus Sash/Lum Berry/Life Orb
Ability: Pickpocket/Prankster
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Nasty Plot
- Focus Blast
- Ice Beam
- Psyshock

All-Out Attacker (Physical)
Weavile-Meowstic @ Life Orb/Choice Band
Ability: Pressure
Jolly Nature
- Icicle Crash
- Knock Off
- Ice Shard
- Zen Headbutt

All-Out Attacker (Mixed)
Weavile-Meowstic @ Life Orb/Expert Belt
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Icicle Crash
- Focus Blast
- Ice Shard
- Psyshock

Choice Scarf
Weavile-Meowstic @ Choice Scarf
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Icicle Crash
- Focus Blast
- Surf
- Zen Headbutt

Tier: OU. I don't see this thing dropping anytime soon. Its setup sets also devastate stall.
Good team for it: Hyper offense, obviously. It can support with screens and T-Wave, setup with Nasty Plot, Swords Dance, or CS to be a cleaner, or just attack all out.

Im a voice
I maine water in cq
I have a deviantart
I try not 2 shitpost
Roleplaying room driver
Enchidio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Endurr on Mon Oct 03, 2016 5:41 pm

Weavile-Meowstic doesn't really look like it can be OU. Probably UU or BL2. Maybe BL if it's lucky.

WM loses it's main selling point it had in OU: Pursuit-Trapping. Although TTar is usually a better trapper, Weavile also hits hard and fast with STAB Knock Off, a great move in OU.

It just now looks like Slowbro bait, as Knock Off can't hit it as hard as it used to. It's also got nothing for Clefable, either, but it loses it's weakness to Moonblast, so that's something, I guess.

It's also frail, much like Weavile. So it can't setup an SD without being OHKO'd. Let alone support with screens, T-Wave, or Toxic. It's SpA looks rather low to deal much damage, so avoid the mixed sets.

What will it be in then?: UU/BL2 or RU if it's somewhat worse, but I doubt it. It'll probably struggle against Cresselia and the Blobs of UU.
Endurr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cave_Hamster Cubone on Tue Oct 04, 2016 3:11 am

If this is OK, I'm gonna make Bowser into a Pokémon.

Name : Bowser (No shit)
Appearance : https://beagamecharacter.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/bowser.png (no shit)
Type : Fire/Steel
Moves : He would get a multitude of moves, including things like Bounce, Flamethrower and Heavy Slam, to say a few.
Ability : Hustle, Heatproof, Heavy Metal
Stats : 90/125/130/110/60/70
Competitive review (I'm not too good at this; bare with me) (UU): Bowser has great mixed attacking stats, and awesome physical bulk. Whilst his special defence isn't anything to shout about, this is covered up by his numerous amount of resistances, most notably Fairy. He seems like he could fit on most teams, the only thing holding him back is his speed. His attack is quite good, allowing him to pull off a lot of damage. I don't think scarf would work too well with him, I think his speed is a bit too low. I could see him running AV though. A notable set I came up with is:

Bowser @ Assault Vest/Life Orb
Ability : Heavy Metal (If Heavy Slam) / Hustle (Anything else)
EVs : 252 Attack / 252 Defence / 4 Special Attack
Adamant Nature
- Heavy Slam (If Heavy Metal) / Iron Tail / Earthquake
- Sucker Punch
- Fire Blast
- Will o Wisp (If LO) / Hone Claws (If LO and Iron Tail) / Bounce (If AV)

bounce is there because shit that beats it gets beat by his other moves

ggwp rate me
Cave_Hamster Cubone

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sceptile Named Energy on Sat Nov 26, 2016 11:20 pm

Ushikon
Ground/Water
Ability: Despicable (If the opposing trainer is a fisherman, the user's attacks do double the damage)
Moveset:

--Learnset--
Lvl 1- Tackle
Lvl 1- Astonish
Lvl 1- Shore Up
Lvl 6- Aqua Jet
Lvl 8- Mud Bomb
Lvl 11- Thrash
Lvl 11- Barrage
Lvl 16- Liquidation
Lvl 18- Magnitude
Lvl 21- Scald
Lvl 25- Earthquake
Lvl 31- Outrage
Lvl 36- Poison Jab
Lvl 39- Stealth Rock
Lvl 43- Revenge
Lvl 45- Taunt
Lvl 48- Curse
Lvl 52- Nightmare
Lvl 54- Mean Look
Lvl 57- Wish
Lvl 59- Haze
Lvl 61- Waterfall
Lvl 64- Hypnosis
Lvl 75- Glare

--TM Learnset--
Work Up
Roar
Toxic
Bulk Up
Hidden Power
Sunny Day
Taunt
Ice Beam
Protect
Rain Dance
Safeguard
Frustration
Smack Down
Earthquake
Return
Leech Life
Shadow Ball
Brick Break
Double Team
Sludge Wave
Sludge Bomb
Sandstorm
Rock Tomb
Aerial Ace
Torment
Facade
Rest
Attract
Thief
Low Sweep
Round
False Swipe
Scald
Brutal Swing
Acrobatics
Shadow Claw
Payback
Stone Edge
Thunder Wave
Swords Dance
Psych Up
Bulldoze
Rock Slide
X-Scissor
Dragon Tail
Infestation
Poison Jab
Grass Knot
U-Turn
Substitute
Trick Room
Surf
Snarl
Nature Power
Waterfall
Confide

--Move Tutor Learnset--
Water Pulse
Bug Bite
Low Kick
Ice Punch
Knock Off
Super Fang
Dual Chop
Superpower
Outrage
Foul Play
Drill Run

Stats: 50/70/60/40/55/45
Concept: Based off a Ushi-Oni. Look it up.
Evolution: Coming soon!
The Sceptile Named Energy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum