Wolfemblemstudios wrote:For Porector, how about this as it's moveset:

1- pound
1- Leer
6- Vine Whip
10-Horn attack
14-Leech Seed
Evolves at 15 Evo learns Poison Tail at 15, but misses Poison Fang
16-Poison Fang, but misses Poison tail

This is what I got from how you described it.

17 onward is irrelevant

i think it would be nice to add in a few special attacks, as well. i mean, there's nothing wrong with your idea, but even 'mons that people normally use as one thing has moves that are from another category.
Pound, Leer, and Vine Whip are perfect starter moves, so i think it should get a move like Razor Leaf or something at 6. I run a lot of mixed things, so it will be cool if it was balanced out.
Dragonite99

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Theorymonning!

Post by Wolfemblemstudios on Tue Apr 14, 2015 7:15 pm

Razor leaf is Physical, and I see your point about mixing up the attacks, but it evolves at 15 and I really don't think a move could be replaced, on the list. it's evo's would get more mix of special and physical imo.

i tried to base it on the fact you pointed out the whips and horns and that it also has poison.
Wolfemblemstudios
Voice
Voice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonite99 on Tue Apr 14, 2015 7:16 pm

Wolfemblemstudios wrote:Razor leaf is Physical, and I see your point about mixing up the attacks, but it evolves at 15 and I really don't think a move could be replaced, on the list. it's evo's would get more mix of special and physical imo.

i tried to base it on the fact you pointed out the whips and horns and that it also has poison.

RL is physical...? O.O

dang.... im really out of practice. anyways yeah, you got what i was saying.
Dragonite99

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfemblemstudios on Tue Apr 14, 2015 7:17 pm

perhaps it's evo would learn mega drain at lv 20?

and it would be pretty much a larger version of porector.

Wolfemblemstudios
Voice
Voice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonite99 on Tue Apr 14, 2015 7:22 pm

yeah. mega drain sounds cool.

yes, the second evolveed stage has one vine in each paw now. It's basically a taller Porector, but with another vine. I'm still trying to figure out what I want to do for the third stage, and I want to give it something against Ice. Powder Snow will basiacally kill it, and I'm debating if it's the kind of 'mon who will get a special attack like Focus Miss Blast or something. iron Head and Iron Tail were also in its movepool, and I dont think it's getting Fire Fang anytime soon
Dragonite99

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfemblemstudios on Tue Apr 14, 2015 7:28 pm

Iron Tail sounds like it would be by TM only. Iron head I guess by egg or by level up depending on its looks.

It is a snake after all, so fire/ice/thunder fang is not too far out there. Maybe those could be llevel 1 moves for the final form? or egg?
Wolfemblemstudios
Voice
Voice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonite99 on Tue Apr 14, 2015 7:31 pm

I think it's more on the Lizard Side (like Snivy) so Poison and Thunder fang are great possiblities. I just think it's werd to have a grass-type have a fire move other than Hidden Power *cough* Pumpkaboo and Gourgeist *cough(

i was working on the TM/HM/Level movepool and yes, Iron Tail is a TM move and iron head was either a level 1 dropped move or breeding move (probably is going to be the second one)
Dragonite99

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfemblemstudios on Tue Apr 14, 2015 7:35 pm

Snivy is a snake. It just has arms and legs, that become less useful as it evolves.

Although, ok, no fire and ice. Since the final form is part dragon, perhaps have Dragon dance as a level 1 move with thunder fang.

it can learn Dragon pulse when it evolves at 36 (i think it was 36).
Wolfemblemstudios
Voice
Voice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Galom on Tue Apr 14, 2015 7:35 pm

Mega Porygon-Z
Normal/Electric-type
Ability: Lightning Rod
80 HP | 90 Atk (+10) | 75 Def (+5) | 185 SpA (+50) | 85 SpD (+10) | 105 Spe (+15) || BST: 635 (+100)
Artifact: Porygonite

Keeping to its original theme of insane special attack, Porygon-Z reappears as a Mega wielding insane special attack at the price of an awkward speed tier. Though best used as a Nasty Plot wallbreaker, Mega Porygon-Z can run a multitude of sets, including DoubleDance and an Agility cleaner. Download allows it to hit obscenely hard on its first time out, but is lost once it switches.

Mega Flygon
Ground/Dragon-type
Ability: Tinted Lens
80 HP | 150 Atk (+50) | 80 Def | 110 SpA (+30) | 120 Spe (+20) || BST: 620
Artifact: Flygonite

Hark, Flygon emerges from the depths of UU. With 120 Speed, it is capable of outspeeding much of the OU tier, and hits stupendously hard with 150 base Attack. Ferrothorn is not an answer, as with 110 SpA, its Fire Blast will be more than enough to handle the would-be wall.

Room Owner
Room Owner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonite99 on Tue Apr 14, 2015 7:48 pm

((poor Snivy))
Yeah, Dragon Pulse sounds good. I should probably give it Dragon Claw, too. Maybe as a TM move. And most Physical Poison moves are available to take out annoying Fairies

----------------------------------

Moving on to the next bit!
Here, I wish I could calculate BST like Galom as I present Mega Reshiram X and Y

If my memory serves me well, they both retain Turboblaze, but they change looks and offensive stats. Mega Resh X crouches down on all fours with its small wings spread behind it. it gains a massive attack boost and the tufts of fur on its chest flare out into an X. It gets faint blue highlights on its body at its fur edges and it is capable of taking out many Physical walls.

Mega Resh Y, on the other hand, gives up Physical attack for Speed and Special Attack. It remains standing on two legs, but the flare of fur behind its head grows longer, and the fur on its chest become a Y. its tail is alight with the constant blaze of fire and its claws are tipped with the red-hot glow of embers.

Both require the held item of either Reshiramite X or Y
Dragonite99

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfemblemstudios on Tue Apr 14, 2015 7:57 pm

Mega Durant
Just a pic I found on the internet
Durant: HP:58|Atk:109|Def:112|Sp. A: 48| Sp D:48|Spe:109| BST:484
Mega: HP:58|Atk:139 (+30)|Def:142 (+30)|Sp A::48|Sp. D:48|Spe:149(+40)|BST:584 (+100

Ability: Truant Levitate (as it would gain wings from the mega evolution like Pinsir, but keep its Steel/Bug typing.)

Ground isn't super effective on durant, but it is on steel in general. This would make durant more usable in steel monos.

Type: As I stated Steel/Bug.
Artifact: Durantite

Durant is already pretty fast and hits hard. So building on those points seem like a good idea for durant, also getting rid of hustle. Sure it give 1.5 Power, but with an increase in atk stat from mega evolving and no more acc. loss it seems worth it.

____

In reguards to reshiram x/y. I disagree with this in that Primal Resh/ primal zek. would be more likely. Other than that, it sounds cool. (well ya know despite being fire type...)
Wolfemblemstudios
Voice
Voice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonite99 on Tue Apr 14, 2015 8:08 pm

well,l i think Primals need to be used sparingly. the point of Primal Reversion as for Kyogre and Groudon to go back to the Forme they had before/during the battle that created the POkemon World. Primal Arceus is somewhat understandable and Primal Dialga is exclusive to the Myserty Dungeon games.

but you know thats just my opinion
Dragonite99

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfemblemstudios on Tue Apr 14, 2015 8:25 pm

I see what you mean, and I suppose zekrom and reshiram caem from a meteor technically as 1 original pokemon with kyurem. So really neither mega or primal makes sense to me.

----
Anyways, I changed my stand on M. zangoose and M. seviper (and added a pic!)
Wolfemblemstudios
Voice
Voice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Curricull on Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:30 pm

Mega Chatot @ Chatite
ability: Sound Wave - Sound-Based moves have 1.5x damage
Normal/Flying
Stat boosts: +50 SpA +20 SpD +30 Spe

The ability will make Chatter and Boomburst hit hard with bonus STAB. The stat boosts are mainly for sweeping or Wall Breaking.

Moveset:
My Typical moveset on Chatot

-Nasty Plot/Or a damaging move
-Chatter
-Boomburst
-Heat Wave

Mega Ambipom @ Ambipite
Ability- Huge Power(kek)
Normal/Fighting
Stat Boosts- +40 Atk +20 Def +10 SpDef +30 Spe

The Ability makes Fake Out hit really hard. The Stat boosts make Ambipom Speedy and makes it deal more damage.

Curricull

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rubber Ducky Z on Wed Apr 15, 2015 5:55 am

Hi. I don't come onto the forums often but this thread caught my attention. Anyways here is my Theorymon

Mega Cherrim
Type: Grass/Fire
Mega Stone name: Cherrimite
Ability: Inferniate (Boosts Normal type moves by 30% then it turns them into fire type moves) Fire type verison of Aerilate and Pixilate
Normal Stats: 70 HP | 60 Atk | 70 Def | 87 Sp.Atk | 78 Sp.Def | 85 Speed
Mega Stats: 70 HP (+0) | 30 Atk (-30) | 80 Def (+10) | 147 Sp.Atk (+60) | 108 Sp.Def (+30) | 115 Speed (+30)

Grass/Fire type allows Mega Cherrim to make up 2 parts of the classic FWG core and gives it a x4 resist to grass and a resistance against Steel, and Fairy and additionally making it neutral to Fire, Water, Bug, Ice, and Ground but it gains a weakness to Rock.

The only moves that would benefit from Inferniate are Nature Power which turns into Tri Attack, Round, Hyper Beam, and Weather Ball (Lol) because of the attack drop but if it got Hyper Voice or something that would be cool but Infeniate+ STAB Boosted Nature Power/Tri Attack will hit hard plus it has a nifty chance to inflict a Burn, Paralysis, or Freeze
The extra bulk helps it take resisted and neutral effective attacks better while the Massive Sp.Attack Boost allows it to hit decently hard while the speed boost places it at a nice speed tier which allows to outspeed pokemon such as Mega Diancie, Mega Metagross, The Latis and Keldeo (Non-Scarfed)

My Moveset:

Cherrim @ Cherrimite
Ability: Flower Gift -------> Inferniate
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature

-Nature Power ----> Tri Attack
-Giga Drain/Energy Ball/Petal Dance
-HP Ground/HP Ice/Dazzling Gleam/HP Rock
-Dazzling Gleam/Aromatherapy/Healing Wish/Substitute/Hyper Beam/Synthesis

The 0 Attack IVs makes it so Cherrim takes less damage from Foul Play and Confusion.

Max Speed EVs plus the Timid Nature allow Mega Cherrim to outspeed base 114 speed and below Pokémon while allowing it to Speed tie with Raikou, Starmie, Mega Absol and Mega Houndoom. The Max Special Attack EVs make Cherrim hit as hard as possible while the 4 Special Defence EVs allow Cherrim to take less damage from Stealth Rock if it switches out then switches back in after Mega Evolving

Nature Power turns into Tri Attack and gets a 30% boost from Inferniate and is then turned into a Fire type and gets STAB boost so it hits hard coming off of Mega Cherrims base 147 Sp.Attack.

Giga Drain is for recovery and secondary stab move but if you want more power use Energy Ball and if you want even MORE power use Petal Dance but then you will be locked into it for 2-3 turns then get confused.

HP Ground is for booping Heatran which would otherwise completely wall Mega Cherrim while HP ice can be used to hit pokemon such as Both Landorus Forms, The Latis Dragonite, Garchomp and Gliscor for super effective Damage, HP Rock can be used to nail Talonflame, Volcarona, Charizard and Mega Pinsir on the switch. Dazzling Gleam can be used to hit Hydreigon and Scrafty hard while also hitting Dragon types such as Latias and Latios which resist both of Mega Cherrim's STABS and are immune to HP Ground. Aromatherapy can be used to cure Cherrim if it gets hit by T-Wave or Glare and it will also cure teammates of status ailments. Healing Wish can be used if Cherrim is about to die so it can fully heal a teammate and allow it to sweep or tank more hits while Hyper Beam gets the Inferniate boost and you can use it to heavily damage or KO something if your about to die. Substitute can be used to avoid T-Wave and Sucker Punch but you should only use it if your running Giga Drain and Synthesis can be used to keep Mega Cherrim healthy but it won't heal as much if Rain or Sandstorm is up

Note: Charizard Y, Volcarona, Mega Pinsir and Talonflame ruin Cherrims day if your not running HP Rock or don't have Stealth Rocks and Heatran ruins Cherrims day if its not carrying HP Ground, and the Latis wall Cherrim if it's not running HP Ice or Dazzling Gleam.

Last edited by Rubber Ducky Z on Mon May 25, 2015 11:29 pm; edited 8 times in total
Rubber Ducky Z

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum