Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Theorymonning!

Post by Wolfemblemstudios on Thu Apr 16, 2015 1:34 pm

No, you're not.

______

Mega Dragonite

Base: HP 91|Atk 134|Def 95|Sp A 100|Sp D 100|Spe 80|BST: 600

Mega: HP 91|Atk 184 (+50)|Def 105 (+10)|Sp A 100|Sp D 100| Spe 120 (+40)| Bst 700 (+100)

Dragonite's problem was that it had mediocre speed.  It could outspeed some pokemon with its base 80 speed, but now with base 120, it now outspeeds most pokemon without scarves/boosts.  Greninja/acheops/noivern are still in a speed tier higher, but all three are fragile pokemon and won't take much to defeat with that base 184 attack and extreme speed.

Ability: Multiscale

Type: Pure Dragon (it loses flying stab, but also loses rock weakness, ice's quad damage, and electric becomes 1/2 damage.
This also allows ground to hit it, but Altaria also gives up flying in its mega form.  ((granted it gets fairy, but I still think pure dragon is best for dragonite- the original Dragon pokemon))

Mega Dragonite would almost certainly be banned to ubers.
Artifact: dragite
Sample set

Dragonite @ Dragite
252 Atk, 4 Hp, 252 Spe Jolly nature
Moveset
Dragon Dance
Dragon claw
extreme speed
Iron head/Fire punch/any type covering move really (steel covers fairy, fire for ice)
Wolfemblemstudios
Voice
Voice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Elekikiss on Thu Apr 16, 2015 3:08 pm

I got an idea while thinking about Aegislash and Korean Mythology...

Well, let's start with the inspiration first;
In Korean Mythology, there is a species known as Imugi, which are basically water-serpents, that would need to survive a long time on earth, before ascending into the heavens as a mighty dragon.

Imoogi
Type: Water ; Dragon
Obtained by: Breeding a Milotic holding a Prism Scale with a Dragonite holding a Dragon Scale
Ability: Ascendance ; Dragon's Orb
Stats: 150/40/145/40/145/80 ; 150/130/30/130/30/130
------
Form Description:
As "Water Serpent" Form, Imoogi is a highly defensive pokemon that is given the supreme bulk that is required of them to "survive" until they Ascend into a dragon.
As "Dragon" Form, Imoogi becomes an extreme fragile glass cannon that hits the enemy with extreme power, but even a single hit can prove fatal to the Imoogi.
------
Ability Description: The "two" abilities are one and the same, just with different names and slightly differing effect.
Shared effect: The Imoogi must stay on the field for 2 consecutive turns and survive. Then, on the 3rd turn, their form will change at +7 Priority after which a "move" is executed with +7 Priority.
Ascendance: The Imoogi switches from the Water Serpent Form to the Dragon Form, then executes a Special, type-less move whose power depends on missing health % (Same scaling as Reversal) of the Imoogi, and heals for 1/8 of the damage dealt.
Dragon Orb: The Imoogi switches from the Dragon Form to the Water Serpent Form, then executes a "Protect" Variant that absorbs damage and heals the Imoogi in a percentage based on the power of the move absorbed. (% Max HP that is 1/2 of the power)
------
Special Item: Wonder Scale 100% chance to have at birth.
Wonder Scale: During Water Serpent form, gives "Marvel Scale" Ability effects; during Dragon Form, gives "Multiscale" Ability effects.
This item reflects how the Imoogi is obtained in the game, by giving the ability of both parent pokemon, during each of their respective forms.
------
Imoogi would be a unique pokemon that switches between a Wall and a Sweeper, at "uncontrollable" intervals; learning how to utilize this change would be the key to using Imoogi properly. While it's ability may seem powerful, because of the extreme bulk that Water-Serpant form gives, Ascendance will not be as powerful as it sounds. Even if a player manages to launch a powerful Ascendance, the Imoogi would still be at a risk, as they lost all their defensive stats as their form changed.
------
Moveset I will work on a while later.
Elekikiss

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Halohbottech on Thu Apr 16, 2015 5:27 pm

Dude. That. Is. AWESOME! I mean, whenever you dive into mythology to create an /anything/ it always turns out awesome. But this?! This is magnificent! I could imagine that you'd find it in-game as the main Legendary, and that you'd have to travel to the end of the Earth, to the endless sea, to find it, and it'd burst out of the water, and attack you in Ascended Dragon forme. :O Again, simply amazing! That ability could be a pain, though, if you were gonna sweep and suddenly it switched to Water Dragon forme... lol :V
Halohbottech

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonite99 on Thu Apr 16, 2015 5:43 pm

OMSC MEGA DRAGONITE IS LIFE
Dragonite99

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rubber Ducky Z on Thu Apr 16, 2015 6:00 pm

Hi again. I have another Theorymon Mega I wanted to show you guys and see what you guys think about it.

I present to you....Mega Armaldo!

Mega Armaldo | Mega Stone: Armaldite
Type: Water/Bug
Ability: Tough Claws
Pre-Mega Stats: 75 HP | 125 Atk | 100 Def | 70 Sp.Atk | 80 Sp.Def | 45 Speed
Mega Stats: 75 HP (+0) | 155 Atk (+30) |  Def 85 (-15) |  95 Sp.Atk (+25) | 65 Sp.Def (-15) | 120 Speed (+75)

Armaldo changes from a Rock/Bug type to a Water/Bug Type which gives it resistances to Water, Ground, Fighting, Steel, and Ice Type Moves while it gains Flying and Electric type weaknesses and since its now part water type it gets STAB off of Aqua Jet and Aqua Tail.

It gains the ability Tough Claw which boosts all contact moves by 33% (Basically a Life Orb boost without recoil)

At the cost of some bulk Mega Armaldo gains a boost to its Attack and Special Attack while it's Speed skyrockets by 75 to a very good base 120 speed tier which allows to outspeed a lot of Pokémon such as Mega Metagross, Landorus-I, Starmie, Mega Houndoom, Raikou, Mega Diancie, Etc

Some Movesets:

Swords Dance Sweeper/Fast Wallbreaker:

Armaldo @ Armaldite
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Speed
Jolly/Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Aqua Jet/ Aqua Tail
- X-Scissor/Low Kick/Superpower/Aerial Ace/Iron Tail
- Knock Off/Aerial Ace/Block/Rapid Spin/Iron Tail

Max Atk and Speed EVs make Armaldo hit hard and as fast and possible while the 4 Def EVs allow Armaldo to take less damage from Stealth Rocks. Adamant can be used for more power if you want Mega Armaldo to be a Pure Wallbreaker while a Jolly Nature allows Mega Armaldo to outspeed Pokémon such as Mega Houndoom, Mega Absol, Starmie, Raikou, Hawlucha (Without unburden boost) and Base 110 Speed and lower Pokémon and allows it to Speed tie with non-mega Alakazam.

Swords Dance allows Armaldos Attack to skyrocket and hit insanely hard especially with the Tough Claws boost and allows it wall break.

Aqua Jet can be used for preventing Armaldo from being revenge killed and allows it to revenge kill itself in addition to being able to clean up weakened teams. Aqua Tail can be used for ALOT more power at the cost of accuracy but I'd prefer Aqua Jet to prevent Mega Armaldo from being Revenge Killed and stuff.

X-Scissor is secondary Stab but you should only use it if your running either Aerial Ace or Knock Off in your 4th slot. Low Kick or Superpower can be used to either deal heavy damage to Tyranitar, Bisharp, Empoleon and Weavile or in Superpowers case it allows it to deal extreme damage to Chansey, Blissey, Porygon2 and Snorlax. Aerial Ace can be used in either the 3rd or 4th slot and while it may seem like a gimmick it gets the Tough Claws boost and allows it to hit Heracross, Breloom, Chesnaught, and Virizion for x4 damage but more importantly it allows it to hit Keldeo and Venusaur which would give Mega Armaldo some problems.
Knock Off is easily spammable and it removes items from all non Mega Pokémon unless they have Sticky hold or its a item that can't be knocked such as Soul Dew. Block may seem gimmicky but it allows Mega Armaldo to trap Pokémon that can't touch it or do much damage to it such as Chansey (Watch out for ones with T-Wave though) and allows Armaldo to setup for a sweep. Lastly Rapid Spin can be used if your team lacks a Rapid Spinner or Defogger. See below for why Iron Tail is listed.

Other Notable moves: Stone Edge can be used to maim Mega Pinsir, Volcarona, Mega Pidgeot, Talonflame, and Dragonite (Multiscale must be broken first though) if you predict correctly and EQ can be used to hit Heatran very hard as well as hitting Magnezone/Magneton but neither moves get the Tough Claws boost

Rock Polish Cleaner:
Armaldo @ Armaldite
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Speed | Alternate Spread if running Flash Cannon: 252 Atk / 4 Sp.Atk / 252 Speed
Adamant Nature                                Alternate Nature: Naughty
-Rock Polish
-Aqua Tail/Aqua Jet
-X-Scissor/Superpower/Stone Edge/Flash Cannon/ Iron Tail
-Knock Off/Aerial Ace/Flash Cannon/Iron Tail

This set allows Mega Armaldo to easily clean up an opponents weakened team as long as Armaldos Checks/Counters are gone or are severely damage or have status afflictions such as Burn or Paralysis. Flash Cannon could actually be useful due to Mega Armaldos Sp.Atk increase as it allows it to damage Unaware Clefable and Mega Altaria which would otherwise wall Mega Armaldo as well as utterly destroying Mega Diancie. Alternately Iron Tail could be used instead for the Tough Claws boost and more power overall as well as the defense drop chance but it has terrible accuracy and Mega Armaldo can't usually afford to miss a move.

Utility Rapid Spinner
Armaldo @ Armaldite
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Speed
Jolly Nature
-Rapid Spin
-Aqua Tail/Aqua Jet
-X-Scissor/Stealth Rock
-Knock Off/Screech

This set is good for keeping hazards off the field while setting up your own Stealth Rocks and Knock Off allows Mega Armaldo to cripple Eviolite users, Choice item users and Pokémon who rely on Leftovers/Black Sludge/Toxic Orb + Poison Heal for Recovery. Screech while inaccurate can be used to cripple Pokémon as well and either force them to switch or if they just stay in it allows Mega Armaldo or another Physical Attacker to easily kill them.

Last edited by Rubber Ducky Z on Sun Sep 13, 2015 5:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Rubber Ducky Z

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfemblemstudios on Thu Apr 16, 2015 6:11 pm

This Mega Armaldo would be great for rock Cq teams. Rock would become more of a threat with a fast sweeper not even of the rock type on its side.
Wolfemblemstudios
Voice
Voice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rubber Ducky Z on Thu Apr 16, 2015 6:18 pm

Wolfemblemstudios wrote:This Mega Armaldo would be great for rock Cq teams.  Rock would become more of a threat with a fast sweeper not even of the rock type on its side.

Actually I hadn't even thought of that since I had mainly the OU and UU tiers in mind but your right it would make Rock Monotype teams as well as Rock CQ teams much more threatening.
Rubber Ducky Z

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Elekikiss on Thu Apr 16, 2015 10:51 pm

Okay so I'm back to extend Imoogi's description and moveset.
First, I want to explain the decision of the priority +7; This is set so that it is faster than switches, to avoid people trying to stall out games singlehandedly by forcing the Imoogi to stay in Water Serpent Form.
------
Egg Moves:
Imoogi, once its initial breeding via Milotic w/ Prism Scale and Dragonite w/ Dragon Scale is done, can be bred with the Dragon and Water1 Group, just like a Milotic; It can learn the following moves via as an Egg move:

Flame Thrower
Flare Blitz
Leaf Storm
Blizzard
Captivate
Disarming Voice
Confuse Ray
Air Slash
Counter
Magic Coat
---
Level up moves:
Imoogi's level up moves are derived from Milotic's and Dragonite's merged, with a few notable additions, but less moves to start out with.
1:Thunder Wave
1:Twister
1:Wrap
3:Roost
7:Refresh
9:Water Pulse
11:Dragon Rage (learning this early makes it a powerhouse in lower levels... however, there are no viable ways to obtain an Imoogi early, making this a moot advantage)
13:Twister
15:Slam
17:Scald
19:Captivate
23:Dragon Tail
27:Agility
33:Recover (Yes it is given access to both Recover and Roost, although I have no idea why anyone would want to run both... It's just a pointless addition granted because Milotic learns Recover, while Dragonite learns Roost.)
34:Attract
37:Aqua Tail
39:Safeguard
41:Coil
44:Dragon Rush
48:Wing Attack
50:Hydro Pump
51:Brave Bird
55:Dragon Dance
59:Thunder
63:Outrage
71:Draco Meteor
75:Defog
80:Hurricane
92:Dragon's Orb (Sig Move) // Dragon type move, power - Accuracy - PP 10 (max 16): Can only be used while in Dragon Form. Forcibly reverts to Water Serpent Form, and gives +1 to all stats. // The Dragon's Orb (Yeouiju) is essentially what gives a Dragon it's powers as a Dragon; in exchange for sacrificing their dragonhood, the Imoogi gains a powerful boost.
95:Premature Ascent (Sig Move) // Dragon type move, power 150 Accuracy 85 PP 10 (max 16): Can only be used while in Water Serpent form. Forcibly reverts to Dragon Form before the attack is made. After the attack, the Imoogi suffers from its premature transformation, getting a -1 to all stats
---
TM Moves: tldr; pretty much everything Milotic and Dragonite can learn combined, except any punch-based moves
01: Hone Claws
02: Dragon Claw
05: Roar
06: Toxic
07: Hail
10: Hidden Power
11: Sunny Day
13: Ice Beam
14: Blizzard
15: Hyper Beam
16: Light Screen
17: Protect
18: Rain Dance
19: Roost
20: Safeguard
21: Frustration
24: Thunderbolt
25: Thunder
26: Earthquake
27: Return
31: Brick Break
32: Double Team
35: Flamethrower
37: Sandstorm
38: Fire Blast
39: Rock Tomb
40: Aerial Ace
42: Facade
44: Rest
45: Attract
48: Round
51: Steel Wing
52: Focus Blast
55: Scald
56: Fling
58: Sky Drop
59: Incinerate
68: Giga Impact
71: Stone Edge
73: Thunder Wave
77: Psych Up
78: Bulldoze
80: Rock Slide
82: Dragon Tail
87: Swagger
88: Sleep Talk
90: Substitute
94: Secret Power
100: Confide
---
HM Moves:
Surf
Dive
Waterfall
Strength
Cut
Fly
---
Move Tutor Moves:
Aqua Tail
Bind
Counter
Dragon Pulse
Dragon Breath
Draco Meteor
Endure
Extreme Speed
Heat Wave
Icy Wind
Iron Head
Iron Tail
Magic Coat
Outrage
Tailwind
Water Pulse
+
Dragon's Orb
Premature Ascent

----------
Next up will be dex descriptions, and description of how each form looks.
Elekikiss

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Halohbottech on Thu Apr 16, 2015 10:54 pm

Like I said before: this thing is Legendary material. I could really see it being one in Gen 7 or something :V
Halohbottech

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Elekikiss on Thu Apr 16, 2015 10:55 pm

I personally wanted to make a Pseudo Legendary that belongs in Ubers, but requires a high skill cap (if that means anything in pokemon) to play
Elekikiss

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Halohbottech on Thu Apr 16, 2015 11:28 pm

Eymph's Evolution!

Larventis - the "Apprentice Pokemon
#008 - Type: Water/Bug

Physical Appearance
H: 2 ft
W: 17.5 lbs
Gen. Ratio: 75% m / 25% f
Egg Group: Water 1/Bug
Hatch Speed: 1400-1630

Other
Catch Rate: 45 (5.9%)
Evolution: Eymph -(16) Larventis -(34) Sammantis

Stats
HP/ATK/DEF/SPATK/SPDEF/SPEED
100/70/80/70/80/30 BST=420 ((blaze it))
Abilities: Torrent - HA: Regenerator

LVL Up Moves
START- Leer
START- Pound
LVL 6- Bubble
LVL 10- Taunt
LVL 10- Torment
LVL 11- Water Gun
LVL 13- Bite
LVL 15- Tentacle Slam - Phys. Water 70bp 100% Accuracy 10% chance to Par. 30% chance to confuse
LVL 16- Growth
LVL 16- Harden
LVL 19- Water Pulse
LVL 26- Light Screen
LVL 26- Reflect
LVL 30- Power-Up Punch
LVL 35- Smack Down
LVL 40- Hydro Pump
LVL 45- Foul Play
LVL 49- Iron Defense
LVL 50- Self Destruct
LVL 51- Explosion

- -Egg- -
Super Fang
Hyper Fang
Constrict
Wrap
Muddy Water
Dark Pulse
Recover

- -Tutor Moves- -
Slash
Scald
Leech Life
Giga Drain
Thunder Punch
Ice Punch
Fire Punch
Mega Punch
Mach Punch
Slam

- -TM/HM- -
TM04- Calm Mind
TM06- Toxic
TM08- Bulk Up
TM09- Venoshock
TM10- Hidden Power
TM12- Taunt
TM16- Light Screen
TM17- Protect
TM18- Rain Dance
TM20- Safeguard
TM21- Frustration
TM23- Smack Down
TM27- Return
TM28- Dig
TM31- Brick Break
TM32- Double Team
TM33- Reflect
TM34- Sludge Wave
TM36- Sludge Bomb
TM41- Torment
TM42- Facade
TM44- Rest
TM45- Attract
TM56- Fling
TM67- Retaliate
TM74- Gyro Ball
TM76- Struggle Bug
TM87- Swagger
TM88- Sleep Talk
TM90- Substitute
TM98- Power-Up Punch
TM100- Confide

HM01- Cut
HM03- Surf
HM05- Waterfall
HM06- Rock Smash
HM07- Dive

Pokedex Entree

"Evolving hasn't helped Larventis much, after all, it still has no true appendages. However, its mastery over water is so great, it can make pseudo appendages that can deliver a punch strong enough to knock down a maple tree. It's at this stage they begin their apprenticeships under Sammantis's to become better fighters."

Appearance

It's kinda hard to explain this one. Imagine a Kakuna. Now, imagine it with the head of a Beedrill, but with pure white button eyes still. And now, imagine the body encased in whitish-blue water that has made a pair of arms with fists, and a pair of legs with three feet each. It's crude, I know, but I'll try to get the pics I drew to you guys.

- - - - -

So that's Larventis done! All I have left is Sammantis, then I can move on to the Grass Starter I made!

<3 from da best, Haloh~

PS: Should I make a topic for my Fakemon Dex? I have the starters, but that's it for now. I just need feedback.
Halohbottech

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rubber Ducky Z on Thu Apr 16, 2015 11:43 pm

Halohbottech wrote:Eymph's Evolution!

Larventis - the "Apprentice Pokemon
#008 - Type: Water/Bug

Physical Appearance
H: 2 ft
W: 17.5 lbs
Gen. Ratio: 75% m / 25% f
Egg Group: Water 1/Bug
Hatch Speed: 1400-1630

Other
Catch Rate: 45 (5.9%)
Evolution: Eymph -(16) Larventis -(34) Sammantis

Stats
HP/ATK/DEF/SPATK/SPDEF/SPEED
100/70/80/70/80/30 BST=420 ((blaze it))
Abilities: Torrent - HA: Regenerator

LVL Up Moves
START- Leer
START- Pound
LVL 6- Bubble
LVL 10- Taunt
LVL 10- Torment
LVL 11- Water Gun
LVL 13- Bite
LVL 15- Tentacle Slam - Phys. Water 70bp 100% Accuracy 10% chance to Par. 30% chance to confuse
LVL 16- Growth
LVL 16- Harden
LVL 19- Water Pulse
LVL 26- Light Screen
LVL 26- Reflect
LVL 30- Power-Up Punch
LVL 35- Smack Down
LVL 40- Hydro Pump
LVL 45- Foul Play
LVL 49- Iron Defense
LVL 50- Self Destruct
LVL 51- Explosion

- -Egg- -
Super Fang
Hyper Fang
Constrict
Wrap
Muddy Water
Dark Pulse
Recover

- -Tutor Moves- -
Slash
Scald
Leech Life
Giga Drain
Thunder Punch
Ice Punch
Fire Punch
Mega Punch
Mach Punch
Slam

- -TM/HM- -
TM04- Calm Mind
TM06- Toxic
TM08- Bulk Up
TM09- Venoshock
TM10- Hidden Power
TM12- Taunt
TM16- Light Screen
TM17- Protect
TM18- Rain Dance
TM20- Safeguard
TM21- Frustration
TM23- Smack Down
TM27- Return
TM28- Dig
TM31- Brick Break
TM32- Double Team
TM33- Reflect
TM34- Sludge Wave
TM36- Sludge Bomb
TM41- Torment
TM42- Facade
TM44- Rest
TM45- Attract
TM56- Fling
TM67- Retaliate
TM74- Gyro Ball
TM76- Struggle Bug
TM87- Swagger
TM88- Sleep Talk
TM90- Substitute
TM98- Power-Up Punch
TM100- Confide

HM01- Cut
HM03- Surf
HM05- Waterfall
HM06- Rock Smash
HM07- Dive

Pokedex Entree

"Evolving hasn't helped Larventis much, after all, it still has no true appendages. However, its mastery over water is so great, it can make pseudo appendages that can deliver a punch strong enough to knock down a maple tree. It's at this stage they begin their apprenticeships under Sammantis's to become better fighters."

Appearance

It's kinda hard to explain this one. Imagine a Kakuna. Now, imagine it with the head of a Beedrill, but with pure white button eyes still. And now, imagine the body encased in whitish-blue water that has made a pair of arms with fists, and a pair of legs with three feet each. It's crude, I know, but I'll try to get the pics I drew to you guys.

- - - - -

So that's Larventis done! All I have left is Sammantis, then I can move on to the Grass Starter I made!

<3 from da best, Haloh~

PS: Should I make a topic for my Fakemon Dex? I have the starters, but that's it for now. I just need feedback.

I find it kinda ironic that we both had a idea for a Water/Bug type except mine was a Mega Evolution of a Pokémon that already exists

Last edited by Rubber Ducky Z on Fri Apr 17, 2015 1:45 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Accidently put Expect instead of Except)
Rubber Ducky Z

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rubber Ducky Z on Fri Apr 17, 2015 3:31 am

Alright so i'm gonna post a Normal Evolution instead of a Mega Evolution this time.
This will be my version of a Fighting type Eeveelution

I present to you....Taikwaneon

Taikwaneon (Name Origin: Tai-Kwan-Doh which is a Form of Martial Arts and -eon is present on all Eeveelutions)
The Martial Arts Fox Pokémon

Pokedex Description: (OR: Evolution has allowed this Pokémon to become Bipedal and allows it to effectively use several forms of Martial Arts.)
                              (AS: Also known as the Fighting Fox this Pokémon is strong enough to fight on par with a Hawlucha or even a Hariyama)

Type: Fighting
Ability: Guts | Hidden Ability: Scrappy

How to Obtain: Level up Eevee while it is Daytime and the Eevee is at Max Happiness and it is holding a  Black Belt
Stats: 95 HP | 130 Attack | 65 Defense | 60 Special Attack | 65 Special Defense | 110 Speed

It hits hard and fast plus its versatile but its rather frail.

Level-Up Movepool

-Tackle
-Karate Chop
-Leer
-Bullet Punch
-Shadow Punch
Lvl 5- Sand Attack
Lvl 9- Low Kick
Lvl 13-  Mach Punch
Lvl 17- Sky Uppercut
Lvl 20- Knock Off
Lvl 26- Thunder Punch, Fire Punch and Ice Punch
Lvl 30- Bulk Up
Lvl 34- Endure and Detect
Lvl 38- High Jump Kick
Lvl 42- Retaliate
Lvl 46- Close Combat
Lvl 51- Focus Punch

TM05 Roar
TM06 Toxic
TM08 Bulk Up
TM10 Hidden Power
TM12 Taunt
TM15 Hyper Beam
TM17 Protect
TM21 Frustration
TM23 Smack Down
TM27 Return
TM28 Dig
TM31 Brick Break
TM32 Double Team
TM39 Rock Tomb
TM40 Aerial Ace
TM41 Torment
TM42 Facade
TM44 Rest
TM45 Attract
TM47 Low Sweep
TM54 False Swipe
TM56 Fling
TM60 Quash
TM66 Payback
TM67 Retaliate
TM68 Giga Impact
TM71 Stone Edge
TM75 Swords Dance
TM78 Bulldoze
TM84 Poison Jab
TM87 Swagger
TM88 Sleep Talk
TM90 Substitute
TM94 Secret Power
TM98 Power-Up Punch
TM100 Confide
HM04 Strength
HM06 Rock Smash

-Dual Chop
-Thunder Punch
-Ice Punch
-Fire Punch
-Drain Punch
-Knock Off
-Low Kick
-Endeavor
-Iron Tail
-Superpower
-Focus Punch
-Foul Play
-Switcheroo (Instead of Trick)
-Heal Bell
-Stealth Rock
-Sucker Punch
-Dynamic Punch

Some Example Movesets I came up with

Toxic/Flame Orb Guts Attacker

Taikwaneon @ Toxic Orb/Flame Orb
Ability: Guts
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Protect/Substitute
- Drain Punch/High Jump Kick/Close Combat
- Knock Off/Sucker Punch/Mach Punch
- Stone Edge/Poison Jab/Facade/Ice Punch/Endeavor

Protect is used to guarantee your Toxic or Flame Orb will be activated so Guts will activate. Alternately you could use Substitute  to ease prediction and take extra damage but be aware you will lose even more HP if you use it.

Drain Punch is preferred because it allows Taikwaneon to live longer and heal off Toxic or Burn damage. High Jump Kick and Close Combat can be to inflict massive damage but be wary of Protect and missing for High Jump Kick and Close Combat's Defence drops. Knock Off is used to hit Ghost types as well as removing items from Pokémon which can cripple them for the rest of the match while Sucker Punch can prevent Taikwaneon from being being Revenge-Killed easily. Also Mach Punch can be used for STAB Priority but it will make you very vulnerable to Ghost types
Stone Edge can be used in the 4th slot for hitting most flying types (especially Talonflame, Staraptor, Thundurus, and Mega Pinsir) which would otherwise counter it while Poison Jab is the most preferred as it allows Taikwaneon to hit all Fairy types barring Klefki which would otherwise completely wall it. Facade can be used to get perfect neutral coverage with your Fighting and Dark Type moves and its power doubles because of the Burn/Poison. Ice Punch can be used to hit both Landorus forms, Dragonite, Garchomp and others while still hitting Thundurus and Mega Pinsir hard. Lastly Endeavor can be used when Taikwaneon is at very low HP so it can reduce the opponents HP and potentially allow it or another Pokémon to kill it.

Stealth Rock Lead/Anti-Lead:

Taikwaneon @ Focus Sash/Rocky Helmet/Safety Googles
Ability: Scrappy
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
-Stealth Rock
-Taunt/Endeavor/Yawn
-Mach Punch/Close Combat/High Jump Kick
-Knock Off/Endeavor/Fire Punch/Ice Punch/Stone Edge/Yawn

Scrappy allows Taikwaneon to hit Ghosts such as Mega Sableye but be wary of Will-o-Wisp.

Focus Sash allows you survive a potential OH KO while your at Full HP while a Rocky Helmet can potentially make an opposing Pokemon KO itself if its low on HP or was hit by Endeavor. Safety Googles can be used to Avoid Sandstorm damage but more importantly so it is immune to Breloom and Smeargles Spore as well as Venusaurs Sleep Powder

Stealth Rock allows you to set up your own entry hazards.
Taunt allows you to stop common leads from setting up there own hazards as well as preventing walls from using there Status or Recovery moves
Endeavor can be used in the 2nd or 4th slot if your using a Focus Sash and down to 1 hp to bring the opponents HP down to 1 as well.
Yawn can be used as well to force a switch or make a Pokémon fall asleep if the opponent decides to stay in.
Mach Punch can be used for Priority while Close Combat and High Jump Kick for sheer damage.
Knock Off can be used to get rid of the opposing Pokemons items as well as hitting Ghost types. Fire Punch can be used to hit Scizor, Fortress, Ferrothorn, Skarmory and other Steel types hard while Ice Punch hits a few common lead Pokémon such as Garchomp and Landorus hard and either of these 2 Moves can hit most Grass types other than Mega Venusaur hard. Lastly Stone Edge can be used to nail Talonflame, Mega Pinsir, Volcarona and a few others on the switch.

Last edited by Rubber Ducky Z on Fri Apr 17, 2015 4:03 am; edited 7 times in total
Rubber Ducky Z

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfemblemstudios on Fri Apr 17, 2015 3:37 am

First off, I would say scrappy for the ability. for an eeveelution it seems the better choice. (no guard and defiant dont really semm evee -ish to me))

secondly, the name seems a bit long but that's my opinion. (well this post is all my opinion, but this point has the least logic to back it up))

lastly, I question how an eeveelution learns drain punch/mach punch... (and sky uppercut, but I guess I can see it using its tail for that one))

Wolfemblemstudios
Voice
Voice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rubber Ducky Z on Fri Apr 17, 2015 3:48 am

Wolfemblemstudios wrote:First off, I would say scrappy for the ability. for an eeveelution it seems the better choice. (no guard and defiant dont really semm evee -ish to me))

secondly, the name seems a bit long but that's my opinion. (well this post is all my opinion, but this point has the least logic to back it up))

lastly, I question how an eeveelution learns drain punch/mach punch... (and sky uppercut, but I guess I can see it using its tail for that one))

Well due to it being bipedal it can punch with its front paws and there are other Pokémon with paws that can punch such as Riolu, Lucario, Mienfoo, Mienshao, and Mega Lopunny.
Sky Uppercut is a punching move I looked it up on Serebii.

Edit: Also yeah I was leaning towards Scrappy as its hidden ability but I wasn't entirely sure
Rubber Ducky Z

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum