Freeroam Map

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Freeroam Map

Post by Faris (Trainer) on Sat Nov 29, 2014 9:49 am

Hi guys, my name is Faris and I want to share with you guys my Map of Freeroam. Anything can be added it is just that I want to see your opinion of it and see if we can actually make this a thing. If you want to add stuff to the doc just send me a message here or on PS (If I'm on) with your email address and I will give you access to the doc. Also tell me your ideas before you send me your email address. So without further a do here is the Freeroam Map doc. Faris' Freeroam Map
Thank you for giving away your time and looking at my doc Very Happy
P.S. This doesn't have to be used by everyone, it's just to set the setting for their RP.

Last edited by Faris (Trainer) on Sat Nov 29, 2014 9:55 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : For the smiley face)
Faris (Trainer)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Freeroam Map

Post by Penelope Skie on Sat Nov 29, 2014 9:52 am

Kek, it seems a bit silly to make a map of Freeroam. Literally, anything is possible in Freeroam. But, whatever floats your boat. After all, someone could be RPing in a blank white room.

Last edited by Penelope Skie on Sat Nov 29, 2014 3:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Penelope Skie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MeatNoob on Sat Nov 29, 2014 12:01 pm

The thing is, Freeroam is just what the name is. Go anywhere, and be anyone. except for legendaries and dittos sham woohoo nono
MeatNoob

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DeltaRouge on Sat Nov 29, 2014 1:41 pm

Yeah, you never really know where you are in Freeroam, since everyone already makes their own setting and such when they start roleplaying.

This looks like a nice Conquest map though. Surprised
DeltaRouge
Driver
Driver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Galom on Sat Nov 29, 2014 2:08 pm

I like it a lot, not going to lie. I think some common landmarks could do Freeroam a lot of good. Instead of saying "/me goes to the mountain." they could say "/me goes to Mt. Hirudora."

Excellent drawing, by the way. Whoever did it, I'm impressed.

Room Owner
Room Owner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DiscreditedCurly on Sat Nov 29, 2014 3:02 pm

Very good! Very Happy Hell, I'd use it!
DiscreditedCurly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nekis13 on Sat Nov 29, 2014 3:48 pm

DeltaRouge wrote:Yeah, you never really know where you are in Freeroam, since everyone already makes their own setting and such when they start roleplaying.

This looks like a nice Conquest map though. Surprised

Just like Delta said, Freeroam you can just make your own setting and places, Then again this can also be used for conquest or even an MM.
Nekis13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Emperor of Birds on Sat Nov 29, 2014 4:37 pm

doesn't Anacrusis have something similar to this? he calls it the Great Bogwoods, or something like that. anyway, this is neat, and I might use it sometime for some more serious roleplays
Emperor of Birds
Ex-Staff
Ex-Staff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkness (Umbreon) on Tue Dec 02, 2014 2:11 pm

The map to me is amazing. (I even snagged a place <3), And I see how it all goes. But in my opinion, that map would work perfectly for a plot.

Take me for a spin, take it easy, make it redline, make it whine. Make it so we are hitting the high 90's. Make it so we are screaming our lungs out with joy as they get filled with the very smoke from the burning rubber. Do that, and we'll be great friends.

Darkness (Umbreon)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Greenfield on Fri Dec 05, 2014 12:55 am

Problems with this map is, 1) there is no name for the locations of forest, cities, etc. 2)Some people go to Canto or established places, and this map may not be in ordinance to this. 3) Freeroam is "Free" for some reason. Oh well, I hope we can actually have a map that can be better, but this one is okay.
Chris Greenfield

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Faris (Trainer) on Mon Dec 08, 2014 8:31 pm

This is just a region called Murano. This isn't the whole map of Freeroam this is just one of the regions (Out of however many).
Faris (Trainer)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonite99 on Mon Dec 08, 2014 8:38 pm

Freeroam is freeroam... i don't think anyone really needs or has a use for a map because I've seen people RP in made up places or in places that already exist (not everyone at the same time of course). If Freeroam had a map...it would just be like kingdom, or Prom, or City Life: freeroam in a set location. You can't go outside the boundaries, you can' experiment, nothing.
the reason for FR variants- or what I, myself, believe- is for people to RP freely in some sort of set environment and they don't get as quickly bored if they were RPing in a place you must make up. I find muse dies very quickly in FR RPs (despite the fact they last long), and things sort of drag on with no one doing anything really after about an hour in.
Dragonite99

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Faris (Trainer) on Mon Dec 08, 2014 8:41 pm

Dragonite99 wrote:Freeroam is freeroam... i don't think anyone really needs or has a use for a map because I've seen people RP in made up places or in places that already exist (not everyone at the same time of course). If Freeroam had a map...it would just be like kingdom, or Prom, or City Life: freeroam in a set location. You can't go outside the boundaries, you can' experiment, nothing.
the reason for FR variants- or what I, myself, believe- is for people to RP freely in some sort of set environment and they don't get as quickly bored if they were RPing in a place you must make up. I find muse dies very quickly in FR RPs (despite the fact they last long), and things sort of drag on with no one doing anything really after about an hour in.

I should have changed the title but this isn't the map of Freeroam. This is one of the Regions in Freeroam that I have came up with called the Murano Region. Smile
Faris (Trainer)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonite99 on Mon Dec 08, 2014 8:55 pm

ah, that would make sense XD

but then this map would thus make a completely new FR variant, since not everyone would be RPing in the Murano region XD
Dragonite99

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top