Some OC's

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Some OC's

Post by Ryan Fitzmagic on Wed Apr 15, 2015 1:53 pm

I put them in spoilers to organize them. (Appearances are for human)

Jack King:
Name: Jacob 'Jack' King
Species: Human OR Mightyena
Appearance: 5'11, 190Ibs, Caucasian, Black buzzcut that is usually covered by an NYPD hat. No facial hair, brown eyes, usually wears an NYPD vest and a forearm pad on his right arm.
Personality: Very quiet, slightly hit headed, but is very protective of others. Despises cowards and bullies.
History: Was born in 1998 to Norman and Julia Haveene. When Jack was 2, his mother disappeared, launching a mass search for her that was led by Jacks older brother, Henry Haveene. When Jack was 10, his father, who usually wasn't around, lost his job, leaving him at home with Jack. Norman became a drunk and became abusive towards Jack until Jack turned 12 and Henry Haveene, now Henry King, won a legal battle against Norman for custody of Jack. Henry moved Jack to a small house in New York City, where Henry worked in the NYPD. When Jack was 15, Henry was killed in action. Jack moved in with one of Henry's friends who offered Jack a place to stay until he was no longer considered a minor. A few weeks later Jack would legally change his name from Jackson Haveene to Jacob King. When Jack turned 17, he began training to become an NYPD officer, within a couple weeks, he graduated and now works in the NYPD. Remembering the abuse from his father and how Henry helped him, Jacks main focus is to protect people that can't protect themselves.
Hobbies: Basketball, Football, he'll play any sport, but those two are his favorite. He also works on dirtbikes.
Other: Has no belief his mother is still alive, believes Norman killed her.

Johnathan Pechio:
Name: Johnathan Pechio
Species: Human OR Floatzel
Appearance: 5'9, 165 Ibs, white male, short grey hair that's usually matted down, no facial hair, green eyes, usually wears his military uniform or a suit on more formal occasions.
Personality: Very serious and professional, expects full cooperation from his counterparts.
History: Was born in 1947 to Trevor and Betty Pechio. Johnathan held pride in the fact that his father was an officer in WWII, and wanted to follow in his footsteps. So, in 1964, at the age of 17, Johnathan signed up for the U.S. Army, where he was deployed to Vietnam. Johnathan stayed in Vietnam until 1972, earning the rank of Sergeant and a silver star while he was there. Many people would tell you that Johnathan was a changed man after Vietnam, and did not take the criticism he received from it well. Johnathan quickly signed up for another 20 years of service. In 1974 he graduated officer school and became a Lieutenant. Johnathan quickly rose through the rank exhibiting 'ambition not seen in years' until the death of his father in 1980. Then Major Johnathan Pechio returned home for 10 days, in which people say he was much more bitter than before. Johnathan officially became a 1 star general in 1987. A year later his mother ded, rendering him even more bitter, but the ambition to be the top man was still there. In 1990 Johnathan became a 2-star general. In that time he became one of the leading men in Operation Desert Storm. In 1998, Johnathan earned the 3-star General rank. The tragedy of 9/11 slowed Johnathan's progress, as he became more focused on the war than the promotion. In 2006, Johnathan achieved 4-star general. In 2009, Johnathan adopted a 13-year old Homeless boy by the name of Randy Hokar. Randy Hokar would become Randy Pechio and Johnathan would train him until 2013, when Randy Pechio joined the U.S. Army.
Hobbies: Has none, just works
Other: Keeps an M1911 strapped to his belt the whole day, and keeps it on his end table at night.

Edward Markus Alverara:
Name: Edward Markus Alverara
Species: Human
Appearance: 6'2, 225Ibs, white male, Short black hair cut to a close crop, a black stubble, blue eyes, either wears his military uniform, or a black leather jacket with the 'Golden Eagles' logo on back, or a white hoodie with the 'Sons of Guns' logo on back.
Personality: Very calm, sometimes to the point where he seems cold and uncaring. Thinks through most of his decisions. Doesn't get angry nearly at all, but when he does he makes very violent and rash decisions.
History: Was born in 1988 to Kevin Sullivan Alverara and Susan Alverara. Edward's father died when he was 9, Edward's mother died when he was 12, causing him and his brother, Curtis, to be sent to an orphanage. Age 13, Edward escaped from the orphanage, estranging himself from his brother in the process. Age 14, Edward joined the gang, 'Golden Eagles', where he met James 'Deadeye' Baulschoff. The two pulled off many different missions, before they decided to joint the military. At age 17, Edward was deployed to Afghanistan, where he met Sergeant Matthew Ray Vaughn. Edward went through multiple deployments. At age 23, to protect Deadeye, Edward signed a notice to now Captain Matthew Ray Vaughn, requesting Deadeye's discharge from the military via deteriorating mental state. At age 25, Edward resigned from the military. Age 26, Edward and Deadeye take control of the 'Golden Eagles' and make it an underground police force.
Hobbies: Hunting, MMA
Other: Favorite weapons are, RPD, SCAR-H, and G18

James Baulschoff:
Name: James 'Deadeye' Baulschoff
Species: Human
Appearance: 5'11, 195Ibs, white male, long brown dreadlocks, no facial hair, brown eyes, wears a pitch black hoodie with 'Sons of Guns' logo on it.
Personality: Can be somewhat egotistical, but is very professional when there is a crisis, any other time, he has a fine line between joker and jerk.
History: Born in 1988, biological parents unknown, but was taken in by 'Golden Eagles', Deadeye learned to use a gun at an early age, and by age 11, was one of the best hitmen in the gang. At age 14 he met Edward Markus Alverara. The two pulled off many different missions until they decided to join the military. At age 17, Deadeye was deployed to Iraq. At age 19, Edward introduced Deadeye to Sergeant Matthew Ray Vaughn, who Deadeye still keeps contact with to this day. At age 21, Deadeye began showing signs of deteriorating mental health, which, after an attempted suicide, led to his discharge at age 23. Deadeye stayed at a mental rehabilitation center, keeping in touch with his adoptive brothers, until Edward returned. At age 26, Deadeye assisted Edward in the overtaking of the Golden Eagles, and they're transition into an underground police force.
Hobbies: Shooting, in general
Other: Favorite Weapon, DSR 80 custom. In which he hand crafted most parts.

Matthew Ray Vaughn:
Name: Matthew Ray Vaughn
Species: Human OR Arcanine
Appearance: 6'4, 260Ibs, white male, blonde buzzcut, no facial hair, red eyes, wears his military uniform.
Personality: Very calm, but unstable at some points.
History: Born in 1973 to Roderick Vaughn and Halle Vaughn. Was sent to juvy at ages 12, 13, and 15, but at age 17 he decided to try to turn his life around by joining the military. Vaughn had a near immediate deployment to Kuwait during Operation Desert Storm, where he was awarded a bronze star and promoted to corporal. At age 22, Vaughn married Sheila Rotoneir. At age 23, Vaughn's first child, Adrian, was born. At age 25, his first daughter, Charolette, was born. By age 27, Vaughn was promoted to sergeant. At age 28, Vaughn attempted to go home after his father was killed during 9/11, but instead was deployed to Afghanistan. Vaughn would deploy into Afghanistan multiple times, earning the silver star and Medal of Honor, until he was captured at age 35. Vaughn escaped custody 2 years later, but requested to be taken out of field action, instead, he went to officer school and eventually became a Major. At age 39, Matt Vaughn resigned from the military via PTSD. In 2014, Vaughn's son Adrian joined the military.
Hobbies: Fishing, Baseball
Other: Despite his pride in his military service, Vaughn tries to avoid events that happened after 2001, usually ending his story with "Then my father died, and it went downhill from there."

Raymond Askoff Lyzakyan:
Name: Raymond Askoff Lyzakyan
Species: Human OR Luxio
Appearance: 5'10, 185Ibs, white male,  blonde Mohawk, no facial hair, blue eyes, wears a black T-shirt with a pandemic symbol on it, and grey shorts.
Personality: Hot-headed, spiteful, doesn't trust you, don't trust him.
History: Born in 2000 to Kevin Askoff Lyzakyan and Elizabeth Lyzakyan. At age 8, his mother divorced his father. The mother gained custody of Ray's brother and sister, Daniel and Sarah, while Kevin kept custody of Ray. At age 12, Ray's father was shot and killed. Daniel, who was 24 and owned his own home, moved Ray in with him. At age 13, Ray was sent to juvy over a drug scandal with gang 'One Eye Open'. During this time Daniel died in a car accident. When Ray was released, his mother attempted to gain custody of him, but Ray's been avoiding his mother's attempts out of spitefulness and anger, he moves from city to city, buying apartments under different names. Then, once he feels his mother is close to finding him, he'll move again.
Hobbies: MMA
Other: Could be disquised under different names, most commonly, 'Ron Fitzgerald' or 'Tony Stuart'

Last edited by Tman10061 on Tue Sep 29, 2015 1:51 pm; edited 3 times in total
Ryan Fitzmagic
Driver
Driver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Some OC's

Post by Halohbottech on Wed Apr 15, 2015 2:19 pm

Wow dude! Very intricate and expansive! I think you'll like it here, with how cool your OC's ((and you, I bet)) are!
Halohbottech

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryan Fitzmagic on Wed Apr 15, 2015 2:23 pm

Thanks man, you seem cool yourself.
Ryan Fitzmagic
Driver
Driver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryan Fitzmagic on Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:38 am

I'm used him so I'll throw him in here too I guess.

Name: Johnathan Pechio
Species: Human OR Floatzel
Appearance: 5'9, 165 Ibs, white male, short grey hair that's usually matted down, no facial hair, green eyes, usually wears his military uniform or a suit on more formal occasions.
Personality: Very serious and professional, expects full cooperation from his counterparts.
History: Was born in 1947 to Trevor and Betty Pechio. Johnathan held pride in the fact that his father was an officer in WWII, and wanted to follow in his footsteps. So, in 1964, at the age of 17, Johnathan signed up for the U.S. Army, where he was deployed to Vietnam. Johnathan stayed in Vietnam until 1972, earning the rank of Sergeant and a silver star while he was there. Many people would tell you that Johnathan was a changed man after Vietnam, and did not take the criticism he received from it well. Johnathan quickly signed up for another 20 years of service. In 1974 he graduated officer school and became a Lieutenant. Johnathan quickly rose through the rank exhibiting 'ambition not seen in years' until the death of his father in 1980. Then Major Johnathan Pechio returned home for 10 days, in which people say he was much more bitter than before. Johnathan officially became a 1 star general in 1987. A year later his mother ded, rendering him even more bitter, but the ambition to be the top man was still there. In 1990 Johnathan became a 2-star general. In that time he became one of the leading men in Operation Desert Storm. In 1998, Johnathan earned the 3-star General rank. The tragedy of 9/11 slowed Johnathan's progress, as he became more focused on the war than the promotion. In 2006, Johnathan achieved 4-star general. In 2009, Johnathan adopted a 13-year old Homeless boy by the name of Randy Hokar. Randy Hokar would become Randy Pechio and Johnathan would train him until 2013, when Randy Pechio joined the U.S. Army.
Hobbies: Has none, just works
Other: Keeps an M1911 strapped to his belt the whole day, and keeps it on his end table at night.
Ryan Fitzmagic
Driver
Driver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Halohbottech on Mon Apr 20, 2015 12:47 pm

Glad to see you added Pechio: I was wondering about him in KH. But I recommend you add him to your first post.
Halohbottech

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryan Fitzmagic on Mon Apr 20, 2015 12:52 pm

Old man Pechio has been added to the first post, thanks.
Ryan Fitzmagic
Driver
Driver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Halohbottech on Mon Apr 20, 2015 12:59 pm

NP
Halohbottech

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryan Fitzmagic on Tue Sep 29, 2015 1:52 pm

Added Jack King to first post
Ryan Fitzmagic
Driver
Driver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Halohbottech on Tue Sep 29, 2015 11:59 pm

Yeezus man what's with us and making our family murder each other lol

Speaking of, I need to finish Flare's backstory...

I'll get on that in a few. Too lazy right now -v-
Halohbottech

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LargeJellopy on Tue Oct 20, 2015 11:52 am

Aaaand what do we have here?
My my, many military men! (heh alliterations)

The events described on the biographies relate to real life history, but does that fit into a Pokémon RP? No need to worry, you could adapt them into some radical Conquest or Kingdom characters who can function well in open-ended RPs too, but I feel they either need some adaptations for Pokémon history or I need to know if RL events can count for the Pokémon RP.

Personality-wise, they seem well-rounded and quite varied for the similar circumstances that raised them! I'm still impressed by how often military subjects popped up in stories for so many unrelated characters, but if that's your style and you work it well, roll with it~~

Here's wondering when I'll see you on a RP. May we meet later!
LargeJellopy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryan Fitzmagic on Tue Oct 20, 2015 1:03 pm

I actually don't Rp in the chatroom (Doesn't work on my phone for some reason) just the forums. If I use them for pokemon much of the other stuff (Including history, etc.) goes kaput and I just remake the history to fit that certain thread. The things you see here are just what there most common human form would be. Thank you for your response Very Happy
Ryan Fitzmagic
Driver
Driver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryan Fitzmagic on Fri Oct 23, 2015 1:51 pm

Correction! I just got it to work on my phone, now I have no excuse, if I get time I'll try to think of a pokemon Backstory they just don't come as easy to me as the other ones
Ryan Fitzmagic
Driver
Driver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TurtleWarlord on Tue Dec 13, 2016 11:25 pm

Your ocs are very cool! I can see us pm rping together someday with them, really, good ocs man.
TurtleWarlord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum