Freeroam Map

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Freeroam Map

Post by Chris Greenfield on Mon Dec 08, 2014 8:57 pm

Trully enough, it's called FREEroam for a reason. There's not much laws bounding the people to where to stay, live, etc. It's just a big NO to keep them stuck on one place, when you can be in another freely.
Chris Greenfield

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DeltaRouge on Mon Dec 08, 2014 8:59 pm

Dragonite99 wrote:ah, that would make sense XD

but then this map would thus make a completely new FR variant, since not everyone would be RPing in the Murano region XD

Well yes, but not exactly. If there were somewhat he were roleplaying with, he could simply show the map for them and create their own little plot with a great visual setting.

It could be used for a Freeroam variant I guess, but it's really only a setting.

Chris Greenfield wrote:Trully enough, it's called FREEroam for a reason. There's not much laws bounding the people to where to stay, live, etc. It's just a big NO to keep them stuck on one place, when you can be in another freely.

^ Pretty much.
DeltaRouge
Driver
Driver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Greenfield on Mon Dec 08, 2014 9:02 pm

Well it can help and not, though. Since we do only label like: "/me is in near a lake." and we are all confused where that lake is. But we don't really mind the journey to the lake to meet that person. So It can help to have a map, since you really want to make plots as much as possible in the best way possible, but It's really the RPer who will decide if he/she should utilize the map for his/her own purpose.
Chris Greenfield

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonite99 on Mon Dec 08, 2014 9:10 pm

DeltaRouge wrote:
Dragonite99 wrote:ah, that would make sense XD

but then this map would thus make a completely new FR variant, since not everyone would be RPing in the Murano region XD

Well yes, but not exactly. If there were somewhat he were roleplaying with, he could simply show the map for them and create their own little plot with a great visual setting.

It could be used for a Freeroam variant I guess, but it's really only a setting.

Chris Greenfield wrote:Trully enough, it's called FREEroam for a reason. There's not much laws bounding the people to where to stay, live, etc. It's just a big NO to keep them stuck on one place, when you can be in another freely.

^ Pretty much.

well, yeah, but in general, people would not be RPing at teh same place in FR

And about the lake, I guess if someone put something as vague as "/me is by a lake," then people would take that as an invite to RP with them. I've done it multiple times, and people have done it to me. I guess it's all just up to who you want to RP with. If someone wanted to RP with me, they would approach my charrie, or say something like "/me sees <one of my charries>" which i would respond to with "/me is seen," therefore acknowledging teh fact that I have been highlighted take it they want to RP with me

(i also had to bring up the lake on another paragraph because i have no idea how to multi quote)
Dragonite99

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GamerA249 on Sun Dec 21, 2014 12:33 pm

Its not a MUST you have to use the map, its optional. Also the art on the map is great! You put a lot of detail into it   Smile
GamerA249

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Akemi (Infernape) on Fri Jan 16, 2015 1:36 am

Just my two cents-the map looks like it would be amazing for PMD! It's diverse in areas with all sorts of places that legends could be hiding. The Guild would probably be in Shabadaba, but it could also be in a smaller village!
Akemi (Infernape)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Radshyguy on Sun Jan 18, 2015 10:46 pm

Faris (Trainer) wrote:Hi guys, my name is Faris and I want to share with you guys my Map of Freeroam. Anything can be added it is just that I want to see your opinion of it and see if we can actually make this a thing. If you want to add stuff to the doc just send me a message here or on PS (If I'm on) with your email address and I will give you access to the doc. Also tell me your ideas before you send me your email address. So without further a do here is the Freeroam Map doc. Faris' Freeroam Map
Thank you for giving away your time and looking at my doc Very Happy
P.S. This doesn't have to be used by everyone, it's just to set the setting for their RP.

What if at the edges of the map there was a cruise ship from the Cruise RP and the city from the ctiylife RP.
Radshyguy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top