The Jester has arrived.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Jester has arrived.

Post by Zester on Fri Nov 28, 2014 11:48 pm

Hey guys!

I commonly use this name, and or a variant of it whenever I get the chance to do so. You'll obviously recognize me as "Zester", but I also go as, "TheZester" and "TheAmazingZester" throughout this vast land called the internet.

In most RPs, and this might sound off, but I perfer to play the villian. I like to mess up stories and deal with the protagonist at my own strength, only to get stronger and stronger the more we meet. That's one of the main reasons Sableye is my favorite pokemon.

I started Roleplaying in 2011, while I was on youtube, sending comments back and forth on private messaging and making an adventure out of that. Back then I was really into Kirby fandom's so I'd often my seperate Kirby OCs and mess around with them. Often, I enjoy playing different types of games, other than FpS's, cuz I honestly don't like them. I perfer to play things such as PokeMMO, League of Legends, DS/GBA Emulated things, and Minecraft, so if you want to play together, and or just simply skype and talk with me, then feel free to do so. You'll have to give me a heads up that you want to before hand, or else I wont accept your skype request. When you go to add me, Tell me these things:

(Username on both here and PS)
(What you want to play)

Aaaanyway, I also plan to take my gaming skills to Youtube when I feel comfortable to do so. You should look out for that sometime. I'll probably post new uploads, if it's allowed here, in these forums, [strike]for free advertising[strike], in case anyone would be willing to care.

Last thing. My motto is, "At anytime in your life, I'll be there for you. I will shroud with joy and happiness the best way I can, just to make you feel happy about yourself and feel wanted in this world. I will share my stories in relation, and I will always been one to serve for your pleasure, whenever." As much as this already tells you, I'll just say a TL;DR version. If you ever want to talk about ANYTHING, such as problems irl, such as people you need help with, such as things you want help deciding, hit me up. Don't be shy. I plan to be a child psychologist when I'm older, so listening is going to be a helpful trait of mine.

And, that's it. Hope we get a chance to talk soon. See you later.

-Zester the Jester

I'm just some wiz kid
Zester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Jester has arrived.

Post by Emperor of Birds on Sat Nov 29, 2014 4:13 am

you are evil incarnate. welcome Zester to the boards (lol), and i hope you have a great time here on these forums! also, it is strike and then /strike. remember the backslash. really feel the backslash.
Emperor of Birds
Ex-Staff
Ex-Staff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Durp. Vera here~

Post by Vera (Pichu) on Sat Nov 29, 2014 11:49 am

Lots of cool stuff to do here. Like it.
Vera (Pichu)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Jester has arrived.