love bat (Swoobat) @ focus sash
Ability: Simple
EVs: 128 hp / 252 SpA / 128 Spe
Nature: Modest
-calm mind
-stored power
-roost
-heat wave

I know what you you're thinking: WTF why is this noob using a Swoobat! But let me explain. This is my main setup sweeper. In 3 turns, thanks to the boost by simple, calm mind can boost me to an obscene +6 SpA and SpD giving stored power an insane 260 base power. That's enough to OHKO any Mon that doesn't double resist it, is a dark type or is named chansey. I gave it roost as a form of recovery, and to eliminate my rock weakness. The EV spread is to give it max speed to take out threats that underestimate it, max SpA to give stored power even MORE obscene power and the hp to try to cover its frailty

victory:
Victory (victini) @ choice band scarf
Ability: Victory star
EVs: 128 hp /128 atk / 252 Spe
Nature: Jolly
- v-create
-bolt strike
-Zen headbutt
-u-turn

My revenge killer. Strategy: If something gets defeated, go in and crush it with the strongest fire type physical move. The reason I chose this over a mega is simply because of its immense revenge killing capacity. Put it this way. How many things resist fire? Fire, water, dragon and rock. So stick bolt strike on for the water and you have full neutral/effective damage. The EVs are there to: (hp) increase victini's lifetime, (atk) simple, deal even more damage with the moves, (spe) out speed threats that could limit victini's killing power.

the moon:
the moon (lunatone) @ focus sash
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 hp / 128 def / 128 SpD
Nature: Timid
-rock polish
-earth power
-psychic
-stealth rock

My hazard setter. First I get a rock polish on, then the stealth rocks and then try to sweep. This is completely countered by anything faster than it after a rock polish, or a dark/flying taunter (honchkrow mainly). The EVs are to minimize damage taken by moves against it before it can stealth rock, but the sash is there just incase.
replacement:

Bronzie (bronzong) @ leftovers
ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 hp / 252 def / 4 SpD
IVs: 0 spe
Relaxed nature
-stealth rock
-gyro ball
-earthquake
-toxic

My tank and hazard setter. Bronzong has minimum speed to deal hell loads of gyro damage to anything that doesn't resist it. For those Pokemon, earthquake is used to deal with them. Toxic (and an immunity to toxic) helps it win stall wars

pinky:
pinky (epseon) @ leftovers
Ability: Magic bounce
EVs: 4 hp / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Nature: Timid
-wish
-protect
-dazzling gleam
-psychic

My main stall. Wish is there incase: A) Espeon may need healing B) a team mate needs healing. Protect is to give it the turn wish needs to activate. Dazzling gleam is to give coverage against dark types. Psychic is for the STAB. This Espeon can also come in on a predicted status/hazard and return it to the sender. EVs are used to maximise attack power and how fast it hits.

jewel star:
jewel star (starmie) @ leftovers
Ability: Natural cure
EVs: 248 hp / 32 def / 4 SpA / 224 spe
Timid nature
-rapid spin
-scald
-psyshock
-recover

My hazard breaker. Rapid spin allows my team un-damaged entries whereas the recover allows starmie to stay in for most of the match. Scald and psyshock are both great STAB moves with scald getting a good chance to burn. The EVs are mainly to keep starmie alive for as long as possible. Natural cure rids it of any unwanted, nasty status conditions which could hinder its capabilities.

chopstick:
chopstick (gallade) @ life orb
Ability: Justified
EVs: 252 atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant nature
-drain punch
-swords dance
-shadow sneak
-psycho cut

My wall breaker. This gallade has one purpose: Destroy the opponent. One swords dance sky rockets his attack and drain punch allows him recovery damage. The shadow sneak is to catch out unwanted revenge killers by priority. Because this is a psychic team: Justified allows gallade to switch in on a (insert dark type move here) and catch it off guard.

Last edited by swaggy dragons rule on Mon Apr 27, 2015 10:08 am; edited 3 times in total
evergreen lemose

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: enter the mind world {RMT}

Post by Allyson(Ninetales) on Mon Apr 27, 2015 7:07 am

hi there i see you use a lunatone, i actually appreciate the fact that you want to use lunatone but if you want an odd poke that has stealth rock i think having bronzong is better, especially it has more defenses and has levitate which is a bit helpful
I like your Espeon set its good wish passing abilities with out getting a burn, but incase it gets crippled good luck :^)
I noticed you lack speed on your team so how about making that Band on Victini be a Choice Scarf
Also How about having Ice Beam instead of Recover on that Starmie
I'm not questioning your swoobat for now unless i have seen its effectiveness on your team, but incase you feel like taking it out and you want Band Victini I'd reccomend Scarf Gardevoir
Feel Free to Ignore this post, cuz I'm not much good with Mono Psychic now
I look forward to fighting you in CQ so I can see that Swoobat's effectiveness
Allyson(Ninetales)
Voice
Voice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by evergreen lemose on Mon Apr 27, 2015 7:45 am

About the victini scarf, I kinda want it to have the highest chance possible of defeating the opponent first round out. So I'll keep the band. As for the bronzong ok

lunatone replacement (bronzie):

Bronzie (bronzong) @ leftovers
ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 hp / 252 def / 4 SpD
IVs: 0 spe
Relaxed nature
-stealth rock
-gyro ball
-earthquake
-toxic

My tank and hazard setter. Bronzong has minimum speed to deal hell loads of gyro damage to anything that doesn't resist it. For those Pokemon, earthquake is used to deal with them. Toxic (and an immunity to toxic) helps it win stall wars.
evergreen lemose

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Allyson(Ninetales) on Mon Apr 27, 2015 9:40 am

Well if you're not to change band victini, how about taking out swoobat for scarf gardevoir since its better than swoobat
You lack much speed so you need a scarfer and you'll probably get rekt by scarf salamence or other scarf sweepers
Allyson(Ninetales)
Voice
Voice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top