Wheel of Challeges

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Wheel of Challeges Empty Wheel of Challeges

Post by EeveelutionLover on Thu Apr 30, 2015 4:20 pm

Plot:
You are a famous pokemon trainer known for winning the pokemon league in your region. You have been invited privately along with few other trainers of equal renown, to participate in a series of bizarre challenges that will truly test your skill as a trainer. The location of the event is the farthest south east unnamed island of the Orange Archipelago. Also known as the Orange Islands. You have already arrived along with all the other trainers, and have been greeted by the host of the invitation, Dr. Palmer Delaney. He explains that this challenge is more so a test than anything else, and is curious to see if any trainer can pass his bizarre tests. Without further ado, here are the rules below.

Rules:
No GodMod
PG-13 please
Host's word is law!
No battling other trainers unless the event says so
No Arguing
Have fun

Name: (First and Last)
Region: (Your home region.)
Personality: (One Paragraph minimum)
Pokemon: (Team of Six. No Mega's or Legends. Four moves per pokemon. Must have a water type with Surf and flying with Fly type. Pokemon with both of these types will count for this requirement.)
History: (One Paragraph minimum. You have not beaten the elite four.)

Note: You guys won the pokemon league tournament not necessary the entire league. I'm basing it off of the anime in which you beat the 8 gyms, beat the pokemon league tournament, beat the elite 4, and then finally champion.

If you have any questions please ask. Have Fun!

Last edited by EeveelutionLover on Tue May 05, 2015 1:16 pm; edited 4 times in total
EeveelutionLover
EeveelutionLover

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Wheel of Challeges Empty Re: Wheel of Challeges

Post by Dragonite99 on Thu Apr 30, 2015 5:38 pm

tracking Smile sounds fun
Dragonite99
Dragonite99

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Halohbottech on Thu Apr 30, 2015 6:44 pm

((hold up. you just said we were renowned for beating the Pokemon League in our region: how could we NOT have beaten the Elite Four then? I think you need to do a little more explaining. I don't want to misinterpret what you are saying.))
Halohbottech
Halohbottech

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by EeveelutionLover on Thu Apr 30, 2015 6:53 pm

Your renown for beating the pokemon league tournament. I'm basing it off of the anime. In the anime you must beat the pokemon league tournament after you beat all 8 gym leaders. After that, you challenge the elite 4 one by one rather than face all of the all at once. Thank you for catching that tho. I'll make sure to edit that.
EeveelutionLover
EeveelutionLover

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Halohbottech on Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:29 pm

((OOH. WELL IN THAT CASE COUNT ME IN BOOOI))

Name: T-Rav M. Permafrost

Age: 16 ((Does it have to be 16+? Bah. I'll just bump my age up to 16 >v<; one thing bad about being 15...))

Region: Born in Sinnoh, though currently lives in Kanto.

Personality: T-Rav, though his real name is Travis Mitchell Permafrost II, is a fun-loving teen, with a lying streak a mile long, and a procrastination streak a mile longer. While he loves getting thrills, he hates hard work, and is extremely lazy. He likes making friends, but seeing as how he's an ambivert, he has a bit of a hard time doing so. However, as a friend, he is extremely loyal, and will stand up for any of his friends, even fighting kids twice his size to protect them. He loves playing pranks and telling stories about his life in Sinnoh, before he moved in with his Aunt Shawn in Kanto.

TL;DR: Lazy, fun-seeking, prankster, ambivert, who loves reminiscing

Pokemon

T-Rav's Pokemon; Come with a personality summary:
Starter- Shelldon - Blastoise - HI: Mystic Water; Ability: Torrent [Moveset: Hydro Pump, Surf, Rain Dance, Hail]
((Was his father's, but he was passed down to him for a starter. Cocky, sassy, but loyal. Though, always disrespectful))

Second- Peach - Primeape - HI: Expert Belt; Ability: Vital Spirit [Moveset: Cross Chop, Rock Slide, Strength, Dig]
((Was his first catch, and helped him win many gyms. Proud, born leader, completely loyal. Hates lazyness, but has stuck with T-Rav despite that))

Third- Elizabeth - Nidoqueen - HI: Soft Sand; Ability: Poison Point [Moveset: Blizzard, Thunder, Earthquake, Sludge Bomb]
((Was his second catch, who was a rejected Pokemon by Giovanni. Proud to having hubris, callous, uptight, yet also down to earth))

GiftMon- Venus - Victreebel - HI: Miracle Seed; Ability: Chlorophyll [Moveset: Sleep Powder, Solar Beam, Giga Drain, Sludge Bomb]
((Another gift from his father, and was what helped him beat both Misty and Silver. Quiet, motherly, calm, homely))

Fifth- Trifecta - Dodrio - HI: Sharp Beak; Ability: Early Bird [Moveset: Drill Peck, Fly, Return, Steel Wing]
((Was his third catch, who was bred to be a racing king. Hyper, jumpy, happy-go-lucky, fun loving, friendly))

Sixth- Pyre - Magmar - HI: Charcoal; Ability: Flame Body [Moveset: Flamethrower, Sunny Day, Confuse Ray, Psychic]
((Was his final catch, who has the spirit of Moltres within him. Anxious, frightened easily, loyal, hates confrontation, but will battle for T-Rav nomatter what.))

History: T-Rav, formally known as Travis Mitchell Permafrost II, was born to Travis Spencer Permafrost I and Lisia A. Permafrost in the Resort Zone of Battle Island in Sinnoh. It was there, he learned the art of Pokemon Battle from his father, even getting to use some of his Kanto Pokemon, who he soon became very attached to. Finally, he reached 10 years old, but, sadly, couldn't go on a journey in Sinnoh under the guidance of his father, who was the Champion of Sinnoh, and was shipped off to his Aunt, Dawn Shawn Permafrost (Travis Sr.'s sister), because of the rise of Neo Galactica (New Galactic), and was given a Pokeball holding Shelldon in it, who was the first Pokemon T-Rav had battled with. From there, he adventured all across Kanto, collecting badges. By the time he reached Misty, he'd received word from his father that the N.G. conflict was getting too violent, so he'd have to send his Pokemon to Professor Oak, but he decided that T-Rav'd need Venus, so he sent her over. Alack, Neo Galactica had heard about the Champion's son, and had revived Team Rocket, now called the Shuttle Squad (has a ring to it, huh) to capture him. He spent the last legs of his journey fleeing, and finally defeating S.S. and their leader, Silver, who had taken over Giovanni's gym. At the end of his journey, which was often delayed, he had taken 6 years, and the Kanto Pokemon League was up again with S.S.'s defeat. He won swiftly, not letting even ONE of his Pokemon faint. However, before he could quell the Mewtwo problem in Cerulean, he was sent to the Orange Islands, so he left his rival, Gabriel, in charge of defeating the beast. He hopes for the best for his long-time friend.
Halohbottech
Halohbottech

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by EeveelutionLover on Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:43 pm

Halohbottech:
What a perfect history that explains why your such a professional trainer. Accepted. Smile
EeveelutionLover
EeveelutionLover

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by evergreen lemose on Fri May 01, 2015 10:36 am

sounds like fun

Wheel of Challeges Hijana

hijana kinaki:
name: hijana kinaki
region: unova, currently lives in kalos
personality: a very thoughtful, ninja-like character, hijana is known for his care for his pokemon. he can also run at relatively high speeds.
hijana's team:
Wheel of Challeges Samurott starter| turbo wave-samurott| ability: torrent| HI: life orb| moves: razor shell, surf, aerial ace, dig| personality: trained to his full capacity, hijana's starter pokemon now has a move to counter both his weaknesses for improved efficiency.

Wheel of Challeges Haxorus_XY2nd| hax-haxorus| ability: mold breaker |HI: dragon fang|  move: dragon dance, dragon claw, iron tail, poison jab (battle axe on his head becomes purple)| personality: from the first time hijana set eyes on this magnificent beast, he knew that his wins would skyrocket. and boy they did. they've now racked up an impressive 34 wins together alone.

Wheel of Challeges C0af5095c44e9bd81fe42e230bd019185eb60b9813911372233rd| boomer-noivern| ability: telepathy| HI: leftovers|  moves: boomburst, dark pulse, fly, dragon pulse| personality: newly caught, not much history together. hijana is able to give commands without speaking because of its ability.

Wheel of Challeges Heliolisk_XY4th| zapster-heliolisk| ability: dry skin| HI: life orb| moves: thunder bolt, dragon tail, bulldoze, hidden power (water)| personality: hijana's main partner, heliolisk rarely goes into his pokeball. the only of his pokemon to have learned hidden power. heliolisk puts it to good use, using it to destroy the ground types it would be walled by.

Wheel of Challeges 620 5th| whiplash-mienshao| ability: regenerator| HI: life orb| high jump kick, U-turn, knock off, rock slide (summons rocks then starts kicking them at opponents)| personality: also newly caught, main fighting type attacker, regenerator allows her to heal the life orb recoil.

Wheel of Challeges Houndoom 6th| brimstone-houndoom| ability: flash fire| HI: sitrus berry| moves: fire blast, dark pulse, nasty plot, super fang| personality: houndoom is hijana's main special attacker, coming on to a predicted fire move, setting up nasty plot, then wreaking havoc with STAB fire blast and dark pulse. if an enemy is playing special wall, super fang gets them down to within KO distance.

history: from a young age, hijana had a lot of cunning and wits, allowing him to take on much more experienced trainers with his dewott (which was passed down from his mum), axew and mienfoo. then, when he went on a journey, he evolved all his pokemon and became the champion of the tournament. he then travelled to all the regions and gained a lot of respect and new members to his team. he never puts caught pokemon in his box, preferring to catch them for their pokedex data, then setting them free. he has a very kind heart
[[[[[

Last edited by swaggy dragons rule on Mon May 04, 2015 3:07 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : requested by host)
evergreen lemose
evergreen lemose

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by EeveelutionLover on Fri May 01, 2015 11:46 am

swaggy dragons rule:
Do you mean champion of the pokemon league tournament? If so that's fine. But if you mean pokemon league champion, then I'll have to ask you to change that part of the history.
EeveelutionLover
EeveelutionLover

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by evergreen lemose on Fri May 01, 2015 12:23 pm

first one
evergreen lemose
evergreen lemose

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfemblemstudios on Fri May 01, 2015 3:36 pm

Name: Lyn Corsa

Picture:
Wheel of Challeges O93dsl < not my artwork; made with a trainer maker I found

Region: Orre

Personality: Lyn is very strong-willed.  She does not give up easily, nor will she give up on friends.  She is extremely loyal to her friends despite not having the easiest time at making friends.  She tends to head into situations without thinking when caught in the moment.  She also has a natural quality about her that makes others want to follow her.  

History: Lyn is the daughter of Zachary and Jean Corsa.  After Team Cipher's demise, a time of peace arose in the Orre region.  A Pokemon League was even established after the wild pokemon started to thrive again there.  Lyn was one of the first new trainers of Orre to receive a starter and begin a journey to beat the newly established Orre League (tournament).  At the time there were but five gyms to the league circuit, but the this did not make the League any easier.  During her travels, team Snagem started to resume their nefarious activities once more.  

Lyn decided that as a trainer of Orre, it was her job to help fight Team Snagem.  She was given the snag machine by Professor Krane at the Orre Pokemon Lab so she could recapture the pokemon turned into shadow pokemom and help them.  She encountered them many times on her journey. She was not always the victor as she once lost one of her pokemon to an Admin.  The pokemon was actually her starter, a Leafeon named Evergreen (or Ever for short).  Even to this day she doesn't know where Evergreen was taken.  

Lyn still fought on, vowing to save the region and Evergreen.  She did indeed defeat Snagem head Gonzaps and the Admin who took Evergreen.  It was too late for the Leafeon though. He had been turned into a shadow pokemon and after the fight against the admin, Evergreen bolted before Lyn could Snag him.  

Lyn went on and won the Orre league Tournament with only five pokemon since she didn't want to take up Ever's slot on the team.  She would find him again.  She later got an invite to a special challenge in the Orange Archipelago of Kanto. (it's considered part of Kanto right?) She wasn't going to accept since she wanted to look for Evergreen, but her friends and family convinced her that Ever would want her to accept.  So she did.  

Pokemon:
Wheel of Challeges 470Evergreen: Currently: MIA; Item: Heat Rock Ability:Leaf Guard; Moves: Sunny Day, Leaf Blade, Synthesis,Aerial Ace
Personality/History: Evergreen was a very loyal pokemon. He always protected Lyn from any kind of danger. When he faced off against the Snagem Admin, he was up against a Corsola, the admin's last pokemon. An easy win for him ina  fair fight, but it was far from fair.  A magmar from another grunt shota fire blast at Lyn. Evergreen, without thinking twice jumped into the path of the Fire blast with a leaf blade trying to take the least damage as he could.  unfortunately he had set up Sunny Day earlier in the battle.  Evergreen collapsed. With her other pokemon defeated, Lyn was helpless as the Admin took Ever away.  

Shadow Personality: Like any shadow pokemon, Ever is now a fighting machine. however with no controller he is even more dangerous as he now relies solely on survival instincts.

Wheel of Challeges 306 Agro; Item: Leftovers; Ability: Rock head; Moves:Head Smash, Iron Head, Rock Polish, Earthquake
Personality: Agro was Lyn's first catch. He was just an Aron back then of course.  Agro can be very hot headed.  But he also knows how to get the opponents just as riled up.  That's how he got his name, agro. He is good at drawing attention to himself.

Wheel of Challeges 330 Scout; Item: Choice Band; Ability: Levitate; Moves: Earthquake, Dragon Claw, Fire Punch, Rock Slide
Personality: Technically, Lyn's 2nd catch. Scout was caught at the same time as Agro.  Scout is almost the complete opposite of Agro.  He is stealthy and prefers staying out of the spotlight.  Agro and Scout also happen to be best friends.  

Wheel of Challeges 573 Snowflake; Item: Wide lens; Ability: Skill Link; Moves: Bullet Seed, Rock Blast, Tail Slap, Thunder Wave
Personality: Snowflake was a gift sent to Lyn as a Minccino from a friend in Unova.  She is very shy and dislikes fighting, but wants to be stronger so the others don't have to protect her all the time. She also wants to get stronger so she can help Evergreen.  

Wheel of Challeges 581 Regalia; Item: Damp Rock; Ability: Hydration; Moves: Rain Dance, Surf, Hurricane, Fly
Personality: Regalia is uptight and acts high and mighty. She could be called a snob at times.  She acts as the Queen of Lyn's team (not that the others would agree).  

Wheel of Challeges 625 Paladin; Item: Weakness Policy; Ability: Defiant; Moves: Thunder Wave, Swords Dance, Knock Off, Iron head
Personality: Loyal to a fault, Paladin would do anything Lyn or Regalia says.  He happens to be the only one to actually treat Regalia as a queen.  He is also the only one on the team who has beaten Evergreen one on one.

Last edited by Wolfemblemstudios on Mon May 04, 2015 7:02 pm; edited 5 times in total
Wolfemblemstudios
Wolfemblemstudios
Voice
Voice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by EeveelutionLover on Fri May 01, 2015 6:39 pm

swaggy dragons rule:
Cool. Accepted.

Wolfemblemstudios:
Your technically done except for the incomplete pokemon. I'll put you on hold. Post me your remaining pokemon and I'll accept you. Remember, one of your missing two pokemon must be a water type with surf.
EeveelutionLover
EeveelutionLover

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonite99 on Sun May 03, 2015 4:45 pm

All the info is on this doc Smile
http://bit.ly/1I8oMG5
Dragonite99
Dragonite99

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by EeveelutionLover on Mon May 04, 2015 1:10 am

Dragonite99:
I prefer info over creativeness and art of your sign up sheet. Pictures of your pokemon is not going to cut it. I also need the four moves of each of your pokemon. I haven't specifically said too in the RP but everyone seems to be doing that so could you please add those moves. (I'll edit that.) The history is fine I guess but could you perhaps add more to the personality. I know three sentences technically is a paragraph but I just don't see much effort in this category. I'm sorry but this doc formation is not going to work for me. I'm sorry to give you a hard time.
EeveelutionLover
EeveelutionLover

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonite99 on Mon May 04, 2015 5:54 pm

EeveelutionLover wrote:Dragonite99:
I prefer info over creativeness and art of your sign up sheet. Pictures of your pokemon is not going to cut it. I also need the four moves of each of your pokemon. I haven't specifically said too in the RP but everyone seems to be doing that so could you please add those moves. (I'll edit that.) The history is fine I guess but could you perhaps add more to the personality. I know three sentences technically is a paragraph but I just don't see much effort in this category. I'm sorry but this doc formation is not going to work for me. I'm sorry to give you a hard time.  

no no, you're totally fine! I'm always looking for ways to improve it! I'll add in a section for the moves, and do my best on the personality part

EDIT: finally edited!

Last edited by Dragonite99 on Mon May 04, 2015 7:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dragonite99
Dragonite99

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfemblemstudios on Mon May 04, 2015 6:51 pm

I updated my application. It is now complete.
Wolfemblemstudios
Wolfemblemstudios
Voice
Voice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum: