Pirate (Feraligatr) @ Life Orb
Ability: Sheer Force
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Waterfall
- Ice Punch
- Outrage

Seismitoad: this is my stealth rock lead, able to set up and cripple opponents with knock off. I originally used poison touch, however putting politoed in made swift swim a much better choice.

Politoed: It's kinda obvious what this does for my team. I can set up rain to boost my water type attacks, activate swift swim and ruin a couple of other strategies. Ice beam hits grass and dragon types, hyper voice bypasses substitutes and focus blast hits things hard.

Vaporeon: thank you Allyson for pointing this out to me. Vaporeon is able to act as a cleric with heal bell and also a fazer for when opposing installers get the chance to set up as well. Scald is your basic stalling water type attack, with a really neat chance of burning. Ice beam is basic coverage.

Blastoise: my mega and spinner. Blastoise has quite a wide move pool, with access to aura sphere and its ability mega launcher. Hydro pump is deadly in the rain, allowing it to do immense damage. Dark pulse gets rid of spin blockers for me.

Ludicolo: a lethal weapon in rain, and also able to set up rain if politoed faints. With access to swift swim, you can slap a life orb onto it, and suddenly things start to fall one by one due to hydro pump. Ice beam is your basic coverage move and giga drain acts as a grass STAB and form of recovery.

Feraligatr: the dragon type which doesn't have the dragon typing. After one dragon dance, this suddenly becomes a living, biting nightmare. With waterfall's flinch chance turned into raw power, it becomes an even stronger threat. And due to new mechanics, sheer force negates life orb recoil. Ice punch again is boosted by sheer force and kills grass types. Outrage just hurts a lot.

Last edited by swaggy dragons rule on Sun Aug 30, 2015 4:42 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : different team)
evergreen lemose

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: the deep blue sea [a water RMT]

Post by Allyson(Ninetales) on Thu May 28, 2015 5:07 am

Let me try to effort for this one, forums dont you crash on my this time:
The Origins: Change to This and Dont Use This
First Of All Dont Use Samurott, it might've been better if it was a mixed attacker, but since its pure a whole lot of mons outclass it, like these two:

Both are dancers and once given a chance to set up they can both rekt teams

#armcannons (blastoise) @ blastoisinite
Ability: Rain dish
EVs: 236 hp / 252 SpA / 20 Spe
Modest nature
-rapid spin
-aura sphere
-dark pulse
- WaterPluse Hydro Pump/Scald
Scald can cause sick burns with only 10 BP behind Mega Launcher Water Pulse, it might be useful to review this one.Hydro Pump is the great powerful water type move 110 BP is better than 90BP with 20% confusion

Now Replace Alomomola with this:

Vaporeon has Wish, has bulk and has one thing Alomomola lacks which is heal bell

smasher (cloysyer) @ focus sash
Ability: Skill link
EVs: 4 hp 252Atk/4Def/252Spe
Adamant Nature
IVs: 0 SpA
-shell smash
-rock blast
-icicle spear
-razor shell
If you switch in to a place with stealth rock an even number of HP will do more damage, but an odd numbered HP will do you less damage

Also a secondary Spinner isnt necessary, if you want to secure one of those how about getting one of these:

Your Kabutops makes the team more 4x weak to Grass unlike empoleon. Empoleon also Steel Coverage(for fairy and rock) and has Defog If you totally want to secure Hazard Set Up
If you changed your mind about Secondary Hazard Control how about getting a Slowbro since your team lacks Defensive pokemon

So your team now is: Feraligatr/Gyarados, Mega Blastoise, Vaporeon, Seismitoad, Cloyster, Empoleon/Slowbro
Allyson(Ninetales)
Voice
Voice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by evergreen lemose on Sun Aug 30, 2015 4:43 pm

Ok. I've just gone and made an entirely new team because I'm lazy.
evergreen lemose

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top