WORKING ON: Devil Survivor DnD/Custom

Go down

WORKING ON: Devil Survivor DnD/Custom

Post by Curricull on Tue May 12, 2015 1:32 am

The game "Devil Survivor" by ATLUS is my drug favorite game(Pokemon is not my favorite Surprised)

How to Play:

1.First things first, PM the host if you wanna join. There are no classes/jobs/roles in this RP. This RP focuses on stats,Macca,and Plot.

2.Stats, There are four basic stats Strength(St),Magic(Ma),Vitality ( Vi), and Agility(Ag). On the setting up of the RP you will spread "10" points on these stats.

A. Strength- Increases physical damage and physical defense

B. Magic- Increases magic damage and magic defense

C. Vitality- Increases HP and Defenses

D. Agility- Makes your turn come back faster

3. Demons and Angels, Sadly, You can't control your demons in this RP because it can cause the RP to be slow. The host/server controls them.

4. Resistances,

A. Strength-Halves damage

B.Drain-Turns damage into HP healed

C. Null-Nothing happens.

D.Reflect- Reflects damage to the user

Only demons can have natural resistances Humans can only have resistances with a passive ability.

5., Elements,

A. Phys- St and Agi affects the damage(The ability "Pierce" can make your phys attack deal full damage but, it can be reflected.

B. Fire - Deals Fire Damage.
Ice - Deals Ice Damage, Can freeze the enemy for a turn.
Force - Deals Wind damage, destroys petrified organisms.
Electric - Deals Elec Damage, Can immobilize the enemy for a turn
Mystic/Curse - Deals Mystic Damage, Inflicts status(Petra,Mute,Paral)
Almighty - Deals Almighty Damage, Not effected by resistances.

6. Weakness, Only demons have these.

7. Demon Auction, You can buy demons with Macca here.

8. Cathedral Of Shadows, You can fuse two demons into a new demon.

9. Macca, Can be obtained after a battle.

10. Auto Skills, Skills that have an effect on the entire battle.

11. Ending Routes, (Will be explained near the ending of the RP)

12. Host-Controlled Characters, (You know what this is.)

------------

I'm getting tired so I'll edit this and explain more sometime.

I'll only run it in a Slightly dead Main/Amphy, RustyRP because it is hard to maintain balance on 7-10 RPers.

Feel free to take the idea and give feedback!!
Curricull

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: WORKING ON: Devil Survivor DnD/Custom

Post by Curricull on Wed May 13, 2015 1:41 am

Demon Auction

The app where you can buy a demon with the Demon Currency: Macca. In the doc there will be 5 tables where you will see their Race|Demon Name|Price.

1st Table: Bronze|Low-leveled demons|Price: 500-3000
2nd Table: Silver|Medium-leveled demons|3000-4200
3rd Table: Gold|High-Leveled Demons|4200-6000
4th Table: Diamond|Demons of Bel|6000-7000
5th Table: Occult|Stats-Raising demons|10000 all

Cathedral Of Shadows

An app where you can fuse two demons to become a single stronger demon. In the doc there will be a pic where you can see demon formulas.

Special Fusion:
Fairy•Pixie + Touki•Gozuki + Jaki•Wendigo + Avian|Vidofnir = Black Frost(Special Demon that can be controlled and has 3 reflect resistance of your choice and no weakness)

Laplace Mail

A Mail that you receive at the start of a day. It tells the:

Events: Can be good or bad.
Deaths w/ DeathClips: Can be prevented.
Time of Death/Event: 6;00-18;00
Person/People: That will die.
A Demon Of Bel: It will say the next Demon of Bel on what time and number of casualties.

The Tournament For The Throne of Bel

3rd Day Bel(s):

Beldr

5th Day Bel:

Belial

7th Day Bels:

Jezebel
Belzaboul
Belberith
Babel

Hidden ?th Day Bel:

Abel (w/ Cain & Loki)

The King Of Bel will be the one who kills the most Bel. RP Bonuses: You will be one of the RPers but, on the end you will reveal that you were transformed by Loki as a human and you will be the Final Boss, Custom Bel Name (Ex. Belezark, Mabel, Marbel STRICTLY NO FUNNY NAMES)

I'll write 4 rules tomorrow and post it here. Waiting for Feedbacks!! And these RP is free to copy just put my name on your doc and tada~
Curricull

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Curricull on Wed May 13, 2015 7:56 pm

Host's Characters w/ ending routes!!!

Kaito Atsuko "Fuse, Use, and Win." -Kaito Atsuko, Atsuko's Route

- An 11 year old.. Demon Tamer!? This boy helps you kill your first demon encounter.

Atsuko's Ending: Fuse 'til Infinity

-If you failed to save him on the end of the 5th Day. This route will be closed.

7th Day: Fuse 'til Infinity

*Atsuko finds out that the Cathedral Of Shadows can be hacked and changed. "It's not really guarded, it's just hard. We need a professional hacker." In this route Atsuko will leave the party temporarily to give him more time to think. When he comes back at 16:00 he will say that he found out a way to stop the lockdown. . . In a hard way. "(RPer's Name), I'll need to be on the server of the Cathedral Of Shadows. You see where I'm going right? Well, I'm gonna fuse all demons at once including the strongest."

-Bad Ending of Atsuko's Route: Atsuko successfully fuses all demons... forming it into a big ball-like demon somewhat looks like Belberith.. The demon says "Thanks.. for.. the.. power.." The demon then kills all humans except the RPers and Atsuko. "Form a contract...?" If you say yes, you will rule the world and God's Thunder will strike you. If you say no, The demon will destroy the server and kills God with its infinite power.

-Good Ending of Atsuko's Route: Atsuko successfully fuses all demons and you defeat the resulting demons. You all realized it worked. "We.. did.. it?" The exhausted Atsuko says. The lockdown is lifted and you all go back to normal lives and you set foot on the history as a hero.

Curricull

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Curricull on Wed May 13, 2015 8:12 pm

Kaori Aina "Kill the government and the angels? Count me in, zee." - Kaori Aina in Aina's route

-A 16 year old girl that has a big hate on the government and a few hate on God. She will appear on the 3rd Day appearing as a non-tamer. She will be caught up on your battle with Beldr and you decide to give her a COMP and let her battle with you.

Aina's Route: Bloodthirstiness Rules All

*You will see Aina killing some SDF saying "You useless piece of pawns! Die!!" She will then see you and stops. "S-Sorry. . . I just want to kill some bloodsucking crap." She will invite you on her killing spree. If you say yes, She will give you some bulletproof vests and some of her strong demons. If no, She will leave and will only come back on a certain time.

7th Day: Bloodthirstiness Rules All

-Bad Route Ending: When you attack full-force on the SDF and you are only few steps away from an exit, 50 Shomonkai members surround you and kills you. "Wrong Move, Son of Man."

-Good Route Ending: You go to the Shomonkai Facility and you kill all members. Aina then goes straight to the weakest guarded point and kills them. You go out of the lockdown and Aina floods the outside with demons.. and rules the world. "Heh. You fell for it? Laaaame." She then makes you her coordinates for killing God. If you successfully killed God, Aina will reward you with a medal with a finger from God's hand. "Now now, What should we do with this sucky world?"
Curricull

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Curricull on Wed May 13, 2015 8:34 pm

Noburu Mao "It all takes one tap and done." -Noburu Mao on Mao's Route.

-A Professional programmer/hacker with an unknown age, He doesn't even know his age. He appears on the 4th Day with his demon, Deity|Asura. "Silence..." He battles you and if you win, he'll join you.

Mao's Route: Click n' Delete

He finds a hidden SD Card on one of the Shomonkai's files. it shows the procedure of the making of the altered COMP. He memorizes it and grabs his coding device.. an altered laptop. "If we do this backwards.. I think we can delete it." He invites you on his quest if you say yes, He gives you 2 demons of your choice. If you say no, He just joins you.

7th Day: Click n' Delete

-Bad Route Ending: Mao deletes the program but, it only make things worse.. the demons from the app are now roaming freely on the lockdown.. If you don't do something about it until 18:00 you failed and the government uses a radiation wave that kills you all.

-Good Ending Route: Mao deletes the program.. releasing ALL the demons.. "We.. have no choice.. we need to defeat all of it.." A Steel feather suddenly taps your shoulder. An angel is descending!? "My my.. what a tragedy. I guess you need my help. Name is Metatron closest friends with God." You accept and when he uses Megidoladyne all of the demons are damaged and weakened. "I still have to see the power of man. That's all my help for now." You sweeped all of the demons with Megidolaon and Almighty attacks.

-------------

That's it for today! 3-4 characters again tomorrow with a batch of rules.

please give feedback!~
Curricull

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Curricull on Thu May 14, 2015 1:29 am

Battle Format:

Demon 1: [HP] [MP] | Person 1: [HP] [MP] | Demon 2: [HP] [MP] | Person 2: [HP] [MP]

Enemy Demon 1: [HP] [MP] | Enemy Demon 2: [HP] [MP]

Person 1's Turn!!

•Person 1 uses Agi on.. Enemy Demon 2!

Weakness! [Damage × 2]

Enemy Demon 2 is burned.

Enemy Demon 1's Turn!

•Enemy Demon 1 uses Megidoladyne!

Normal Damage! [Damage]

GAME OVER

FATAL KERNEL ERROR

Mind Link to COMP disconnected.    
Curricull