Jace (Rate my OC)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jace (Rate my OC)

Post by journeyofkanto on Thu May 14, 2015 3:42 am

Hello! My name is Jace! I won’t even say my last name because I know you won’t be able to pronounce it correctly from the text. I’m a trainer from Celadon City, though I was born within the Unova region. I moved when I was about 8 years old. I do consider myself a Celadon kid, and always have loved the city I grew up in. Went to the public school down the block from my apartment. I wasn’t bullied, probably because of my size… But there was a point in elementary school where I was bullied a bit because my teachers told me I wasn’t allowed to hit anyone back, because I could really hurt them. I changed that in 5th grade when one kid got bold enough to smack me in the side of the head with his biology book. Now that may be because I referenced something about his deadbeat father, but that’s just how it goes.
I had turned 18 at the beginning of this year and still haven’t found myself attempting to defeat the Elite Four or join the Indigo League and try to defeat all the gym leaders around Kanto. I myself have just stayed in Kanto just picking up some battles along the way and making my Pokemon stronger. I had met the ‘infamous’ Team Rocket a few times, but they always seemed too goal-oriented to actually concentrate on training and bonding with their Pokemon.
Now here comes the fun part, I am known for being tall… How tall you ask? Well, let’s just say that I’m 6 feet 5 inches (195 cm) tall. Don’t ask me how I got that tall, just blame my genetics if it makes you feel better.
I do plan on taking on the Elite Four or even completing all the gym battles and competing in the Indigo League. At some point, but it’s never really interested me. Most of my training has come from my traveling here in Kanto. I would like to go to other places, but I think I should start out here in Kanto. Maybe I could visit Kalos and see my uncle once I’m out there.
Yeah, so there you have it! A little bio of me! Hope that if I come across you, you can battle me! Heck, even pick up a friendship or two along the way.
[Jace, even though he’s very athletic, can be quite clumsy at times. His common sense issue is something that needs to be improved. It’s good, he just has moments where it seems like he loses himself altogether. And then he has a bit of an anger issue, not in the sense that he gets angry very easily. He’s actually a very gentle soul, and it takes a lot for him to get angry. But when you seriously wrong him, he may put you in a hospital required state, but he’ll drive you there himself, that’s just how he is.]
journeyofkanto

View user profile http://journeyofkanto.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Jace (Rate my OC)

Post by evergreen lemose on Thu May 14, 2015 4:18 pm

Not bad at all for quick first time OC. I like unova but I also think that it is a good twist to move him to kanto. A really cool one.

SDR, signing off
evergreen lemose

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Halohbottech on Thu May 14, 2015 11:48 pm

Oh man, I'm a sucker for these Trainer OCs :> Brilliant, man. I think it's pretty great how you made his bio less bioey and more like a normal conversation. Keep up the great work!

<3 from da best, Haloh~
Halohbottech

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top