Finished OC: Ignios the Typhlosion

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Finished OC: Ignios the Typhlosion

Post by SeriouslySkarmory on Thu May 14, 2015 5:05 am

Well, I'm new to these boards, so hey! I like writing, which is why I roleplay. This guy is one of my finished OCs from an ending RP on another board. Thought I'd show off his character a bit.
Heh, like you know how to show anything off.
Oh, shut up. I'd like to see you do a better job!
Sure!
Appearance? Well, I look like a normal Typhlosion with a few scars along my arms. I often wear the Broken Power Lens given to me by my father, and the orange vest I earned at the end of my training. That's about it.
A brief bio? I can do that.
Full name: Ignios Volca
Species: Typhlosion
Moveset: Lava Plume, Smokescreen, Extrasensory, Eruption
Other Abilities: My blood (from my mother's side) contains this weird chemical named "Furiah" which causes people to suddenly attack anything that moves in a frenzied rage if they take it in. I've learnt to control it, and can channel the energy to create ultra-hot flames that can cause even the ocean to part around me, for a while at least. It takes a lot out of me, though, and I can only sustain the power for a few minutes at a time.
History? Oh, this bit's gonna suck!

Before The Adventure Of The Archipelago:
Ignios lived with his mother and father at their home on Cove Island. One day, mercenaries came to kill Ignios's mother, leaving only Ignios and his father. The little Cyndaquil vowed to train and become as strong as his mother, so he could get revenge. He finished his training at age 27, and met a lovely Azumarill named Bell, whom he married. One day, more mercenaries invaded his home town, nearly burning it to the ground and killing many people, including Bell. Since then, Ignios has wished to become a person who stopped murderers like that from doing such horrible things.
After:
He'd finally become a hero, but when he returned home his father greeted him weakly, before passing on less than an hour later. He had been 80 years old. Despite the sadness, Ignios knew the man had a full life with great adventures, and he was happy to see him go on to a new world full of journeys to be had. Unlike his mother and wife, the Ninetales that was his father had lived for as long as he wished to. After the adventure of the archipelago, Ignios had only wished for another journey to face, with new friends to make. Perhaps, one day, he'll find it.
It's not that much of a sob story.
You're the one who lived it.
Anyway, personality!
I'm honest and brave in the face of adversary, but I'm a big softie who's afraid of losing friends. I never want to have to go through anything like that again. I'll do anything to save lives, even throw my own life away. I often get kind of hot-headed in a battle situation, but I often strategise to work out if I can get the upper hand before rushing in. That is, unless people are in danger... I hate it when people are in danger.

So, Ignios, did you enjoy that?
Never again.
You won't ever need to again.
And thank Arceus for that.
SeriouslySkarmory

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Finished OC: Ignios the Typhlosion

Post by Halohbottech on Thu May 14, 2015 11:45 pm

Heh. You're really good at this, y'know? What a great bio; I love how unique you made it be with Ignios telling the story. :p I'm looking forward to more of your work!
Halohbottech

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top