Is it good?

100% 100% 
[ 4 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 4

An Idea: Wheel of Crystals

Post by Neon Nights on Tue May 26, 2015 4:18 am

My idea is that the pokemon world fell into disarray, that Mew locked off all pokemon to a few zones.
Forest - Bug, Normal and Grass
Lava - Fire and Ground
Mining - Rock and Ground
Techie - Steel and Electric
Beach - Ice, Water, and Flying
Mansion - Dark, Poison and Ghost
Ancient - Dragon, Fairy, and Psychic. Many legends are carved on the walls.

Mew watched from the sky. It was punishable by death if one who didn't fit went into a zone. But in a million years, Mew was too weak to look after the world anymore. So, in her place, a wheel of gemstones representing each type was made and hung deep in the forbidden parts of the ancient zone. If even a single bit of the crystal broke, all pokemon of the type would become hostile and evil. Mew slept for centuries inside a Dream Fountain, until she was powerful enough to work again.

But Darkrai has rose from his prison, taking rule of the zones.

Is this a good idea?

Last edited by Neon Nights on Fri Jun 05, 2015 6:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
Neon Nights

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: An Idea: Wheel of Crystals

Post by Dragonite99 on Tue May 26, 2015 5:13 pm

this seems like a good idea, but what if there was a Pokemon who was dual type? I'm guessing we would go by it's primary type then.
It sounds a lot like PokePark, which is cool
what would the players do to find the crystals?
Dragonite99

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabre on Tue May 26, 2015 6:21 pm

Sounds like a good idea, but where's Poison, Normal and Electric?

other stuff:

Self Proclaimed Best Manectric in RP Room
Self Proclaimed Caterpie
My PS account is Sabre (Manectric). Feel free to say hi!
I like RPGs...?
AxeBane's --> http://prntscr.com/6zscmt
Thanks to Blue Kitteh/Articuno and Axebane for these awesome banners!
IT'S TIME TO TIP THE SCALES
Sabre

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonite99 on Tue May 26, 2015 9:09 pm

Sabre wrote:Sounds like a good idea, but where's Poison, Normal and Electric?

imma use my Psychic powers and say that Electirc types will end up in Mining, Normal on Beach, and Poison Mansion :3

let's see if i got any of those right
Dragonite99

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Neon Nights on Wed May 27, 2015 2:48 am

Oops. I totally had that slip my mind. And sir, you are 1 out of 3. Aw.

For electric, I made a new zone called "Techie Zone" and moved Steel.
Kay?
Kay.
Neon Nights

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Neon Nights on Wed May 27, 2015 3:04 am

Dragonite99 wrote:this seems like a good idea, but what if there was a Pokemon who was dual type? I'm guessing we would go by it's primary type then.

1. It could live in either zone. For example, Lucario could live in either Techie or Lava.
2. Yeah. It does. This was based off some dreams eight-year-old-me had when black and white released. When I got a Wii for Christmas that year, I had a USB of games, PokePark being one of them. I imagined a Snivy, Tepig, Oshawott and Pikachu trying to find gems for the Psychic Crystal to rise from it's hiding, which would restore order.
3. Um, I thought of Darkrai rising from a Dark Stone, where he was sealed for an eternity. Then, he shattered it to scatter the pieces to befall the land into distraught. They would fight the corrupted, hostile pokemon in a DnD way. Like PMD and DnD, also with a sastifying touch of...
Oh crap, I forgot what RP I was gonna describe.
Neon Nights

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonite99 on Wed May 27, 2015 7:19 am

Neon Nights wrote:
Dragonite99 wrote:this seems like a good idea, but what if there was a Pokemon who was dual type? I'm guessing we would go by it's primary type then.

1. It could live in either zone. For example, Lucario could live in either Techie or Lava.
2. Yeah. It does. This was based off some dreams eight-year-old-me had when black and white released. When I got a Wii for Christmas that year, I had a USB of games, PokePark being one of them. I imagined a Snivy, Tepig, Oshawott and Pikachu trying to find gems for the Psychic Crystal to rise from it's hiding, which would restore order.
3. Um, I thought of Darkrai rising from a Dark Stone, where he was sealed for an eternity. Then, he shattered it to scatter the pieces to befall the land into distraught. They would fight the corrupted, hostile pokemon in a DnD way. Like PMD and DnD, also with a sastifying touch of...

hehe, sounds cool! Now that i've got a basic idea of how this works, I'm willing to contribute to this RP in any way I can! ^_^
Dragonite99

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Neon Nights on Thu May 28, 2015 2:33 am

Dragonite99 wrote:
Neon Nights wrote:

hehe, sounds cool! Now that i've got a basic idea of how this works, I'm willing to contribute to this RP in any way I can! ^_^

From what I see from ideas, I think this RP is set! Thanks for the support, guys!
Neon Nights

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonite99 on Thu May 28, 2015 7:26 am

Neon Nights wrote:
Dragonite99 wrote:
Neon Nights wrote:

From what I see from ideas, I think this RP is set! Thanks for the support, guys!

you're welcome! WIll this be on the Showdown! site or on here on the forums? I'm excited to play, and if you need help with the doc, I'm willing to help!
Dragonite99

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Neon Nights on Fri May 29, 2015 1:54 am

Dragonite99 wrote:
Neon Nights wrote:
Dragonite99 wrote:
Neon Nights wrote:

you're welcome! WIll this be on the Showdown! site or on here on the forums? I'm excited to play, and if you need help with the doc, I'm willing to help!

Probably both, maybe.
Neon Nights

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonite99 on Fri May 29, 2015 6:05 pm

Neon Nights wrote:
Dragonite99 wrote:
Neon Nights wrote:
Dragonite99 wrote:
Neon Nights wrote:

Probably both, maybe.

Just a suggestion, but maybe we should test it out in Rusty RP? I mean, they said it was to run customs and stuff, and everything is scheduled. So, since exams are over, imight be able to play :3
Dragonite99

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Neon Nights on Fri May 29, 2015 7:30 pm

Dragonite99 wrote:
Neon Nights wrote:
Dragonite99 wrote:
Neon Nights wrote:
Dragonite99 wrote:
Neon Nights wrote:

Probably both, maybe.

Just a suggestion, but maybe we should test it out in Rusty RP? I mean, they said it was to run customs and stuff, and everything is scheduled. So, since exams are over,  imight be able to play :3

OK. I'll try to run down a mod, and maybe host it tomorrow. At maybe 11. If I finish the doc.
Neon Nights

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonite99 on Sun May 31, 2015 7:48 am

Neon Nights wrote:
Dragonite99 wrote:
Neon Nights wrote:
Dragonite99 wrote:
Neon Nights wrote:
Dragonite99 wrote:
Neon Nights wrote:

Probably both, maybe.

Just a suggestion, but maybe we should test it out in Rusty RP? I mean, they said it was to run customs and stuff, and everything is scheduled. So, since exams are over,  imight be able to play :3

OK. I'll try to run down a mod, and maybe host it tomorrow. At maybe 11. If I finish the doc.

cooleo!
I probably missed it if you did host it yesterday, but maybe next time XD
Dragonite99

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by evergreen lemose on Mon Jun 01, 2015 1:27 pm

Dragonite99 wrote:
Neon Nights wrote:
Dragonite99 wrote:
Neon Nights wrote:
Dragonite99 wrote:
Neon Nights wrote:
Dragonite99 wrote:
Neon Nights wrote:

Probably both, maybe.

cooleo!

oml. this quote chain!
evergreen lemose

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Neon Nights on Tue Jun 02, 2015 3:43 am

swaggy dragons rule wrote:
Dragonite99 wrote:
Neon Nights wrote:
Dragonite99 wrote:
Neon Nights wrote:
Dragonite99 wrote:
Neon Nights wrote:
Dragonite99 wrote:
Neon Nights wrote:

Probably both, maybe.

cooleo!

oml. this quote chain!

Even more! Yay!
Neon Nights

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next