Take Flight!(CQ RMT)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Take Flight!(CQ RMT)

Post by Allyson(Ninetales) on Thu May 28, 2015 6:41 am

Hello Allyson is here again to post a team for the RMT. If you say its full of shinies please blame my little sister for that, anyways I really feel that this team is lacking something so yeah here goes nothing...

Altaria @ Altarianite
Ability: Natural Cure
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Hyper Voice
- Draco Meteor
- Roost
- Flamethrower
The Powehouse and The Team Captain, Mega Altaria is one cute puffy beast. I am currently running Special Altaria since I think its better than the Physical Version, Hyper Voice and Draco Meteor are very standard since those are Mega Altaria's main STAB Moves, putting up Roost to last longer and Flamethrower to Check the Steel Types that counter her

Gliscor @ Toxic Orb
Ability: Poison Heal
EVs: 248 HP / 188 Def / 72 Spe
Impish Nature
- Acrobatics
- Roost
- Stealth Rock
- Protect
One of the most viable mons for Flying, Gliscor is my Hazard Set up which is very important in this meta it has roost to make him last longer, Gliscor is also good since he isn't affected by Electric type moves making him more viable and Acrobatic is his main STAB move also incase his Toxic Orb gets Knock Off'd Acrobatics will make it sure that they would pay for doing that.

Togekiss @ Leftovers
Ability: Serene Grace
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Thunder Wave
- Air Slash
- Roost
- Heal Bell
Togekiss is my Thunder Wave spreader and my cleric, once the opponents get a taste of Thunder Wave they will get Air Slash'd to death, Roost makes Togekiss lasts longer in battle and Heal Bell to counter statuses in case Gliscor is dead or the powerhouses of the team gets crippled. Togekiss doesn't have Defog because the Next Mon has it

Skarmory @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 248 HP / 236 Def / 24 Spe
Impish Nature
- Defog
- Whirlwind
- Brave Bird
- Roost
Skarmory is a MUST on every Flying Team, it has super great defense that you cant just deny it, my skarmory is very standard with Defog for hazard control, Whirlwind is to disrupt set up and induce more damage via stealth rock if its still on, Roost makes Skarmory Last longer and Brave Bird is his STAB Flying Type move.

Yanmega @ Choice Specs
Ability: Speed Boost
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Air Slash
- Bug Buzz
- Sleep Talk
- Giga Drain
Speed Freak Freak, and yes im repeating Freak, once Yanmega gets a plus+1 from Speed Boost it will make him a Speed Freak, Specs Empowers his Special Attacks with his Modest Nature while Air Slash and Bug Buzz are his STAB moves, Giga Drain is his coverage move to counter Ground, Water and Rock Types. Lastly Sleep talk is to counter sleep inducers like Smeargle and Breloom

Staraptor @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Reckless
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Close Combat
- Double-Edge
- Brave Bird
- U-turn
Standard Scarf Drunk Staraptor, Jolly makes him faster and outspeed a whole lot of pokemon, U-Turn is for great momentum of switch-in, Close Combat is to check those Rock, Steel and Dark Types while Double-Edge and Brave Bird are Staraptors main STAB Moves, if you think of it Reckless+STAB+120BP Double-Edge/Brave Bird=Death

The Team:
Allyson(Ninetales)
Voice
Voice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top