Lumen the Volbeat Gijinka!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lumen the Volbeat Gijinka!

Post by MightyenaBoy on Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:17 am

Lumen's Description

Lumen was up in his favorite Oak tree. A headband with swirling antennae was positioned in his hair, which had a silver color to it. Amber eyes complimented his pale skin. He wore a black coat with a puffed red neck, and a red, horizontal line towards the edge of the coat.
For a shirt, he wore a simply striped shirt, with a majority of the garment being silver whilst the stripes were a golden color. Black dress pants complimented by black sneakers is what his lower half consisted of.
Just by his appearance, you could tell this particular Volbeat was a trickster. He was always thinking of how to mess around with particular people, or how he could pull off some sort of trick. His eyes shined whenever he thought of an idea, which usually either backfires or goes overboard.

I came up with the idea of a Volbeat OC after finding out how fun Volbeat is to use in GvE(Good versus Evil). And he pretty much evolved into being my second favorite OC to use, both because of how cute Volbeat is, and how entertaining it is to trick other people.

Lumen's Pros
Extremely sneaky
Great sense of humor
Has one of the cutest laughs
Incredibly annoying to face in combat

Lumen's Cons
While he can fight from a distance, he can't actually do well in hand to hand combat unless his enemy is weakened.
Quite frail
Gets annoyed easily
Low attention span

Here's a little picture of Lumen!

Art by Michi Neko!

Well, that's all I really have to show (For now), so I hope you enjoy what I have so far!

Driver

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top