Cloud the Poochyena

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cloud the Poochyena

Post by Cloud_the_Mighty on Fri Jun 05, 2015 2:00 am

Cloud is a young Poochyena who is always curious about everything. When he was just a few weeks old, his family was killed in a forest fire. He never even got to know his father or siblings, and his mother had died while he was still to young to know anything. The fire was started by another Pokemon that Cloud saw, and since then has never trusted anyone without getting to really know them. Cloud isn't the brightest, being self raised. Cloud wanders around trying to find a safe place, because almost where ever he goes, there is disaster. He is quick to accuse someone of something, and very little of his emotions show through. He now is roaming the forest in search of some way to destroy the one who caused him to be where he is. Despite being small Cloud fights fiercely, being able to take on an Ursaring at age 5.

Size: Smaller than a normal Poochyena
Enjoys: Eating,
Ability: Quick Feet
Father: Mightyena
Mother: Unknown
Moves:
Growl
Tackle
Bite
-----

Anything you think I should add just tell me.  Very Happy

Last edited by Cloud_the_Mighty on Mon Jun 08, 2015 5:49 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Updating :))
Cloud_the_Mighty

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cloud the Poochyena

Post by Halohbottech on Fri Jun 05, 2015 9:40 am

D'aww. He's like a little Absol ;-; I just know my friend Gabe'd love this: Poochyena's like his favourite Pokemon.

All in all a decent Bio. I'd suggest putting some things he likes, his moves, and maybe expand on the backstory a little, but in truth, it's pretty great as it is. So, keep up the great work! I hope you can come up with more OCs for us to explore~

<3 from da best, Haloh~
Halohbottech

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloud_the_Mighty on Mon Jun 08, 2015 5:40 pm

Thank You Haloh. I will do all of those. Smile Smile
Cloud_the_Mighty

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content