G-Gotens OC!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

G-Gotens OC!!!

Post by GotenElsaSparkehGeorgia on Sat Nov 29, 2014 2:47 pm

Goten
Goten is a jolteon with a split personality, an evil side and a good side. The reasons for this are unknown as no one in his family seemed to have this. Speaking of his family, they are basically dead; he only has some adopted siblings. They were all killed by a group of Staraptor when he was an Eevee, his mother and father being a Umbreon and Leafeon, they had little defence. He watched the Staraptors kill his parents, he was a bit traumatized but still remembers faint memories, forgotten some of it.
He survived in the forest and in a cave by himself, he learnt to survive and became a bit bitter and aggressive for a certain amount of time, until he met his first ship, Breeze, a shiny jolteon. His jaw basically dropped when he saw her and did his best to impress, they got together a few months later, had a child and then she left? Goten didn`t know where she had gone.. Anyway, he wasn`t too much as bitter, but still a bit aggressive. He then was by himself for a long time, being rejected, alone and considering suicide.
He then met Topaz, a jolteon (A lot of jolteon ships. I know) she gave him what he needed, she coaxed him out of suicide many times and just loved him. They`re still together to this day, she was always helping him with his split personality and controlling it, but shes gone on vacation for a bit, now Goten was left...
There was then a tragic day when his red side had taken him over.. he saw a sylveon and targeted her as his `prey`. He`d try to make her have some eevees, just for a shiny one to tell on the black market. He got her pregnant.. he had then realised what he had done... he suicide as his red side.. but that wasn`t enough to kill all of Goten, he awoke green side and made friends with the sylveon, soon finding out her name was Hada, she forgave him for the tragic events. They are good friends now and he is protective over the Eevees Hada has.

Friends
Topaz(F.Jolteon)
Hada(Sylveon)
Breeze(S.Jolteon)

Acquaintances
Faux(S.Luxray)

Enemies
Nekis(Umbreon)
Jolty The Jolteon
Markohh
Sona(I dunno what pokemon)
Yuki(Jolteon)
Sly(S.Vaporeon)

Quotes
"Bring it."
"G-Get away! Q-Quick!"
GotenElsaSparkehGeorgia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: G-Gotens OC!!!

Post by Nekis13 on Sat Nov 29, 2014 3:33 pm

Me?! An Enemy, How mean of you.

8/10 try developing a little more backstory, or atleast details

And everyone loves me, how dare you.
Nekis13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hada (Sylveon) on Mon Dec 01, 2014 1:17 pm

I love the story, it explains more about Goten and much about his Life...I would give this at LEAST 9/10.
Hada (Sylveon)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkness (Umbreon) on Mon Dec 01, 2014 3:12 pm

I'm an enemy of Goten, aren't I?

Take me for a spin, take it easy, make it redline, make it whine. Make it so we are hitting the high 90's. Make it so we are screaming our lungs out with joy as they get filled with the very smoke from the burning rubber. Do that, and we'll be great friends.

Darkness (Umbreon)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Morfent on Tue Dec 02, 2014 12:28 am

Having an evil side and a good side is too black and white. People are neither purely good nor purely evil, and people are too multifaceted based on their life and their emotions to make them purely good or purely evil. I think of it as just an excuse to not have to act entirely in character because his "other side" is taking over. It's just too two-dimensional a personality to be reasonably believable; what exactly is good, and what is evil? There's more to personality than always acting rationally according to their good/bad dogma. Their emotions or their past experiences could make them act against what's "good" or "bad" because their irrational feelings become more appealing than what's reasonable and become the more appealing way to act. Unless Gohan is a robot, I don't see a concrete good/evil dichotomy in his personality working.

From what you've written, I'd think of Gohan as protective, compassionate, and vengeful. The "two sides" could be his calm and collected self and his irrational, vindictive facet that takes control when him or his friends are in danger. That would justify his good and bad actions without needing a split personality.
Morfent

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LinkTheLeafeon on Sun Dec 21, 2014 1:16 am

I Rate this OC 8/10, you can always add some more backstory like where it happened and Such, Plus I like the '2 sides" it reminds me of something
LinkTheLeafeon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum