How to Not Be Ignored in the RP room!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How to Not Be Ignored in the RP room!

Post by Radshyguy on Mon Jun 08, 2015 10:33 pm

Now being ignored in the RP room is easy it also sucks because your custom won't be put on the poll no matter what you say to the mods because the POLL MAKER IGNORED YOU! Also you feel like someone hates you and stuff also people will always vote you to die in MM/Other RPs like that, so that is why I will teach you how to not be ignored with 3 methods.

1. The AFK method

You know that one guy who is always AFK in Plug or The Room and never says anything in the chat? You can be that guy....I guess.

2. The Way Too Quiet Method

Be on all the time but rarely RP and OOC scarcely and when you do RP be as a quiet as possible and have little input on the RP you are in (aka MM). Then people won't have a reason to ignore you also make sure to never mention contreversial things like MLP, FNaF, Digimon, Saying you hate Anime and Manga, etc. Incase you are wondering why those things are contreversial confused here is why. MLP: Haters I'm not a brony but they can like what they want shut up! FNaF: Haters and horrible fanbase Digimon: It's not Pokemon Hating Anime and Manga: People will call you racist for you saying that....for some reason and the rabid fanbase.

4. The Not Being Like Rad Method (Yes this is supost to say 4.)

Talk all the time in the chat just hate on Radshyguy357 (I hate that guy) and everyone will think you're cool...wait what?

3. The Talk A Lot But Don't Be Annoying Method (I'm good at titles)

Talk all the time but don't be annoying, don't godmod, be nice to people, and generally don't be darude. Like I said earlier in method 2, don't mention conteversial things AT ALL. And generally if you be cool you won't be ignored...except by that guy but no one like that guy. It also helps if you don't ignore other people or do ignore other people and say you don't. Always make customs for existing RPs and new RPs good or bad and make endpolls and RP polls. If you this right you may even become a mod and when you mute one of your friends they will ignore you making this method useless. Also as a mod you can use bold for no reason and you won't be muted so being nice pays...sometimes

Sponsered by Obamacare
Radshyguy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How to Not Be Ignored in the RP room!

Post by LoreLight on Wed Jun 24, 2015 4:37 pm

0/10 no edge
LoreLight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top